The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of
Aunt-in-Law

Conversation in Chinese

"You are so wet and sticky, I feel so high" as I pumped myself furiously into my aunt-in-law and seeing her heavy, saggy but soft E cups spill over her bra. Her love juices have filled her entire pussy and drooled furiously out of her lovehole with every thrust from my stiffen curved manhood.

"Fuck me, oh god... It feels good..." she was constantly moaning to my thrusting and holding her legs wide for a better deeper penetration. Never have I expected myself to be having such wild sex with my aunt-in-law. Penetrating her wet moist tunnel and hearing her moaning sexily...

She's 47 this year with a 16 yr old daughter from china. My uncle had just married her a year plus ago since his failed marriage earlier on. She was a simple woman with heavy body, not for the slim lovers, but her headlights were the attraction on the road. And she knows how to make use of them to attract the bees (including me).

She would often wear loose clothing when I visit them and I would really stress my eyes on her blossom. Though you can guess that they are saggy, but it never fails to caught my attention when she walks with them swinging in front of your eyes. I can sense that she knows I am watching her cleavage and she would loved to flaunt them by deliberately adjusting her bra straps. But to penetrate her so deeply, was only a dream in the past, but today, it became a reality for me...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 05-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
john707 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Aunt-in-Law

Please tell us more how you did it??
Old 05-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster

geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Receiving a call in the early wee hours from my uncle that his computer had died on him, I got up early and went over to find my uncle already left for office... My cousin was not around as well. So, its only me and my aunt-in-law. May was her english name.

She greeted me at the front door in her sleepwear, a simple oversized
low cut tee shirt top which barely covering her butt and yes, no bras, meaning to say, i can sort of seeing her nipples thru her tee

Conversation in chinese.

"U are so early, sorry, I haven't washed up yet" she said.

"Its OK, I gotta rush also", I replied.

"Come in", as she turned around and walked back to her room. I noticed also that she wasn't wearing any panties. I wondered why too. As I walked in, I keep glaring at her butt and fantasizing... But, sadly, I had to fixed up that damn PC in my cousin's room. So, I went in, spent some time on it.

Found the CPU to have a damaged power supply, but I'm too lazy to pull the whole damn thing out from under the table, so, I lay on my back and does all the fixing and changing of parts underneath.

Did so for a while before my aunt-in-law suddenly appear while I was concentrating.

"How?" she asked. That started me and I knocked my head against the small table.

"Sorry for scaring u" she said, "Its alright" I replied and glanced down to the opening of the table. There she was, bended down with her head near and between my legs, looking at the CPU to see what's wrong as if she knows anything about it.

I took my chance and glanced quickly down at her tee's opening and caught her E sized blossom hanging down. Immediately I had an instant hardon, a bulge had appeared from my short pants, but I felt I need her to noticed it.

"Can you pass me the torchlight behind you? I'll show you where the damaged part is." I said to May.

so, May passed me the torchlight and I shine onto the blown power supply box and pointed it out to her. I know she can't see from her position so, i adjust a bit and let her "lean" nearer. As she lean nearer, I let my mind go wild so that I can have a better erection.

My hardon bulge hit her between the blossom as she lean closer to see.

"something seems to be stuck down there" as she looks down to see what's preventing her from moving forward. As she tried to lean back again, I deliberate turned my body a bit, that made her lose her balance and she fell onto me.

"sorry" I said to her, with my hardon between her blossom. She stared at me with an awkward look. I know she felt my stiffness as I keep constantly make it stiff by "exercising" it. I tried also to move myself to "pick us up" and rub myself against her. By now, she was very awkward and as she picked herself up, she fell onto me a few times and sometimes grabbed my stiffen rod in the process...

My Contributions

Three Sisters

Old 05-12-2011, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

nice start, pls continue
Old 05-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1971sonny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How to say fuck in chinese?
Old 05-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Starkarat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow u lucky guy! more story pleaseeeee.....
Old 05-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10880 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

TS you so naughty and cheeky teasting your aunt-in-law but I like it By the way just curious how you keep it stiff by constantly "exercising" it, care to share Waiting for more updates.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you're a real naughty nephew
uncle harry would like to spank you hard hard
Old 05-12-2011, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

another great story comin i sense. awaitin for the interestin part...

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 05-12-2011, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jobee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Aunt-in-Law

You lucky devil, TS!
Many of us can only dream of such encounters but you did it man!
Old 05-12-2011, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 19
imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!imaginative is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
Receiving a call in the early wee hours from my uncle that his computer had died on him, I got up early and went over to find my uncle already left for office... My cousin was not around as well. So, its only me and my aunt-in-law. May was her english name.

How come this type of incidents almost always began with a PC/laptop failure?

I think it's time to learn how to fix a PC or laptop...
Old 05-12-2011, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
embraced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahahahahaha I also have been helping my relatives with their computers, but received no such treatment.. So envious of you!
Old 06-12-2011, 12:19 PM
Samster

Darlings... Read everything here with a pinch of salt... Will continue as soon as I finish my loads of work in office... busy crazy morning today!

My Contributions

Three Sisters

Old 06-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
tapin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

setting up camp ! waiting for more
Old 06-12-2011, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 16
moder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of lightmoder is a glorious beacon of light

camps here too.........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1