The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2008, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TrulyAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need advise on marriage situation

Hi Guys,

I know this may be the wrong place to post this topic, but i really need ur help as i could't find any advise on the web and also the china side explanation is real bad.My situation is as mention below

I am planning to get married to my china galfren next friday. I actually called up the ROM in china and they mention that they need a letter to certify that i am single and not married in singapore. Therefore i went to ROM, did the search on marriage records, translated it into chinese at the sub court, went to MFA to certify and then finally to china embassy to endorse.

But i called up to the china ROM and explain my documents, they say that this cert is not accepted and they will need 1 cert that specifically mention that i am single and not married, and not just the search of marriage records from Singapore ROM. They say need to go to 公证局 to get this done and then to china embassy to endorse.

Anyone who has experience this and kind enough to share with me how to go abt doing this to get the correct cert. Any website that guides foreigners to get married in China.

I am flyin off next week and i do not want to make a wasted trip. Time is also running out, i really need ur help SBF bros..
Old 22-05-2008, 04:17 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need advise on marriage situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrulyAsia View Post
Hi Guys,

I know this may be the wrong place to post this topic, but i really need ur help as i could't find any advise on the web and also the china side explanation is real bad.My situation is as mention below

I
Should be "Need ADVICE on marriage situation" and ".. couldn't find any ADVICE on the web.".

"Advise" is a verb.

My ADVICE is NOT to marry ANY girl from the PRC. You will regret it for the rest of your life.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-05-2008, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrulyAsia View Post
Hi Guys,
Anyone who has experience this and kind enough to share with me how to go abt doing this to get the correct cert. Any website that guides foreigners to get married in China.

I am flyin off next week and i do not want to make a wasted trip. Time is also running out, i really need ur help SBF bros..
Just what I understand, but have yet to verify: you may get your single status certified documents at the Singapore Embassy in China.

Happy marriage. Cheers
Old 22-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
nycaloth66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

its easy go down to ROM to get your marriage status check thing printed out, then take this and fly over to Beijing and have it certified and translated by our embassy over there. IMPORTANT it must be translated in mandarin, even your name must be in mandarin or you're screwed buddy
Old 22-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
jabar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
Just what I understand, but have yet to verify: you may get your single status certified documents at the Singapore Embassy in China.

Happy marriage. Cheers
Yes, my fren do that b4 too.
but in China sometime you need to put money under table to get the thing fast.
Old 23-05-2008, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Lancelot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you better think thrice abt marrying PRC girls
Old 23-05-2008, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

Why so rushed and last minute?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1