The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2007, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
"Lucky" return with a bang, SYT with Top Notch Service, Lucky Strike at 100 90 2

Name : Lucky ( she was here 2 time with other OKT using the same nick )

HT 1.62 34B-24-34

Service : CIM, Frenching, Fingering, Bbbj etc

Price : 100 90 2 till departure

Live Pigs up by tmr soonest
Old 21-12-2007, 06:44 AM
Samster

thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: "Lucky" return with a bang, SYT with Top Notch Service, Lucky Strike at 100 90 2

Lucky 100 90 2 calling for 1st blood 2nd blood 3rd blood 4 blood starting from today
Old 21-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Samster

Re: "Lucky" return with a bang, SYT with Top Notch Service, Lucky Strike at 100 90 2

Live Pigs up by tmr sir, bros can do a seach for her FR under " Lucky"
Old 21-12-2007, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
TFKShen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, pmed u
Old 21-12-2007, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 17
Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy View Post
Live Pigs up by tmr sir, bros can do a seach for her FR under " Lucky"
Bro, already chk'd and very difficult to find given "lucky" is such a common word and used by bros so often, meaning there are hundreds of threads. Can you either post or PM prior FRs.

Thx.
Old 21-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuglut View Post
Bro, already chk'd and very difficult to find given "lucky" is such a common word and used by bros so often, meaning there are hundreds of threads. Can you either post or PM prior FRs.

Thx.
Bro Nuglut,

Try searching under san68 thread. She was here on Feb 07 @ 130/2/90 and again on May 07 @ 99/2/90 under GSS (Great San Sale)

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=66711

Old 21-12-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 17
Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!Nuglut is one of the Best!

^ Thx bro!
Old 21-12-2007, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post
Bro Nuglut,

Try searching under san68 thread. She was here on Feb 07 @ 130/2/90 and again on May 07 @ 99/2/90 under GSS (Great San Sale)

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=66711

wow u very sharp bro
Old 22-12-2007, 08:10 AM
Samster

live Pigs

Old 22-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Samster

waiting for FR.......
Old 22-12-2007, 09:57 PM
Samster

Arrived and available
Old 24-12-2007, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
woot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: "Lucky" return with a bang, SYT with Top Notch Service, Lucky Strike at 100 90 2

Strange no one stepped up to the plate to support thaiboy, therefore bro woot will be happy to fill that gap and step up to fill the question marks in fellow bro's brains as to the "lucky" draw we have here.

Since quite alot of FR's have been written i shall be more brief than usual:

Looks:6/10 Not really that pretty, heavy make up to cover some slight acne.
Boobs:7/10 not bad, squeezeable
Body:6/10 Budget airlines, can't expect so much
Service:9/10 Very hardworking and accommodating, no complaints at all
BJ:6/10 Need to improve, too much teething effect, my dicks not a toothpick yaww know
FJ:8/10 Very accommodating, pussy reasonably tight

Note: Ass has quite alot of cuts/scars for some reason, maybe mosquito bite so take note, aside from that rest of the body is fine.

Executive summary: Young 22 year old lass eager to please & very hardworking but not the best skin.

Cheers to bro thaiboy for smooth arrangement as usual, thanks.

Bro Woot's Michelin Guide to Pussy:

1 Star = Good and worth consideration
2 Star = Excellent, must try
3 Star = Die Die Must Try
Old 24-12-2007, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woot View Post
S
Looks:6/10 Not really that pretty, heavy make up to cover some slight acne.
Boobs:7/10 not bad, squeezeable
Body:6/10 Budget airlines, can't expect so much
Service:9/10 Very hardworking and accommodating, no complaints at all
BJ:6/10 Need to improve, too much teething effect, my dicks not a toothpick yaww know
FJ:8/10 Very accommodating, pussy reasonably tight

Note: Ass has quite alot of cuts/scars for some reason, maybe mosquito bite so take note, aside from that rest of the body is fine.

Executive summary: Young 22 year old lass eager to please & very hardworking but not the best skin.

Cheers to bro thaiboy for smooth arrangement as usual, thanks.

Kamsia ....
Old 24-12-2007, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
darkillidan is Cool - loads of Potential

her pics not bad right lol
Old 25-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 19
Julian77 has much to be proud ofJulian77 has much to be proud ofJulian77 has much to be proud ofJulian77 has much to be proud ofJulian77 has much to be proud ofJulian77 has much to be proud ofJulian77 has much to be proud ofJulian77 has much to be proud ofJulian77 has much to be proud ofJulian77 has much to be proud of
FR on Lucky

A very late FR for Lucky. Been held up so here goes...

Saw Lucky's pics on group and straight away realise this is the kinda gal i would like to have a go... sms Thaiboy and soon an arrangement was setup..

Upon reaching hotel and open the door... saw a young lady a rather tall one greeting me... First glance looks similar to pic but after a few more glances especially when she grin then somehow looks a bit different from the pic...

She is definitely slim... long legs.. and yes her hair suits her very well... long dyed in maroon red... makes her look sexy...

Boobs are just right for her frame... not for boob lovers... as mentioned before from previous FR.. she does have smokers breathe but to me its still acceptable..

Now for the main show.. her BBBJ! Out of this world... but heres the thing i must highlight.. Bros who prefer slow and gentle BBBJ throughout will not like her style... She is alternating between fast & furious and nice erotic licks with her tongue on your schlong... And she damm cheeky knew i reacted strongly to her tongue actions and she said "i know you like this" then she keep on doing it.... Super Super horny and Super Super erect!!

I was lucky as for me she still did the slow & sensual licking and sucking on my head... in between variations of fast & furious and tongue action... GODLY!

I tell you this is the longest BBBJ and the most song wan... at least 30mins of BBBJ... then i sit and and finger her... OMFG! she was wet as hell.. the feel of her sticky and wet pussy was such a turn on... like a very wet soapy feel.. just imagine that...

She will also give you sexy looks when she BBBJ you.. so when she does that occasionally take a peek at her... hehe...

This went on till i CIM... and yes when she gets excited and will forget to use less teeth... and that could hurt abit... Maybe Bro Thaiboy can probably inform her abit bout that...

Looks: 6.5/10 (Not really a model look. So Bros into lookers will be disappointed)
Boobs: 7/10 (B is just right for me... me aint a boob lover... perky tits.. soft to touch)
Body: 7.5/10 (Slim Fit... almost have washboard tummy.. her fingers are rather long.. which is good for HJ)
Pussy: 7/10 (Pussy was really wet... )
FJ: Nil (Did not even proceed to that.. enjoyed her BBBJ fully)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Even though most will feel that her teething will be abit painful for you but the overall style is really out of this world.. BBBJ lovers take note)
GFE: 9/10 (Definitely makes you feel good... communication is there... English is good... services you well... no complains here)

Overall: 7.5 Worth a bonk for those who are into BBBJ... i missed out on her FJ because with such a wet pussy... no KY needed and i must try that or should i say resist her BBBJ abit and go for FJ haha...)

RTF: Yes if time and Vit M permits. I say why not!

Last but not least thanks Thaiboy for the arrangement even though got 30min waiting time.

Tried & Tested
|Semi-Out-Of-Retirement|
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1