The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morningstar187 View Post
Any good nuru from the usual websites? A lot of landmines and quite rushed job and pricey too. I keep seeing Cheryl is good. Anyone else?

Many from the joo chiat area. Milf lo
Old 20-07-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Maxbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post
I went to visit

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/anne-massage

which I reviewed here

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?...stcount=126022

I was able to converse with her in English np.
Visited Anne as well after this post. Can confirm everything bro captainzen said is accurate. Pretty, surprisingly good massage, and easy to make conversation in both English and Chinese
Old 21-07-2023, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Morningstar187 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Many from the joo chiat area. Milf lo
Milf is nice. Where to find their contacts bro? Are they on those sglonely and beautycastle websites? Or got those hidden gem ones?
Old 25-07-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Otsitth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gave Joyce a try (https://sglonelyguy-24.com/joyce-massage/), here’s my FR.

Looks: 6?/10 (she had a mask on the whole time so couldn’t really tell)
Body: 7/10 (pretty good shape but smallish boobs, she’s particular about not touching her nipples)
Nuru: 8/10 (my first time ever doing nuru so had no expectations, felt amazing and it was a challenge not to shoot after a couple of minutes)
GFE: 6/10 (she put in some minimal effort but nothing outstanding)
Damage: $150 (supposed to be 1 hour but finished in around 40-45min, not sure whether to blame myself for shooting too quickly or her for not taking more time)
RTM: maybe, will give others a try first
Old 27-07-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otsitth View Post
Gave Joyce a try (https://sglonelyguy-24.com/joyce-massage/), here’s my FR.

Looks: 6?/10 (she had a mask on the whole time so couldn’t really tell)
Body: 7/10 (pretty good shape but smallish boobs, she’s particular about not touching her nipples)
Nuru: 8/10 (my first time ever doing nuru so had no expectations, felt amazing and it was a challenge not to shoot after a couple of minutes)
GFE: 6/10 (she put in some minimal effort but nothing outstanding)
Damage: $150 (supposed to be 1 hour but finished in around 40-45min, not sure whether to blame myself for shooting too quickly or her for not taking more time)
RTM: maybe, will give others a try first
Huh, will wear mask throughout one ah?
Old 27-07-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Huh, will wear mask throughout one ah?
Yup, completely naked except the mask. I asked to remove twice and got rejected, apparently because she’s never caught COVID and wanted to be safe. With a hand around my balls, a finger in my ass and a bare pussy grinding my thigh, I decided this wasn’t the time or place for a medical debate so I let it go.
Old 28-07-2023, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Anyone seen this moron Virlin's new page? https://sglonelyguy-25.com/virlin-massage/

She's saying all kinds of things about race and religion lol. Also has a new service that is $5000 for 90 mins
Old 28-07-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Anyone seen this moron Virlin's new page? https://sglonelyguy-25.com/virlin-massage/

She's saying all kinds of things about race and religion lol. Also has a new service that is $5000 for 90 mins
...5000 for 90min. You give me invest, I give 3.5% returns each month better HAHHAHA.
Old 29-07-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
...5000 for 90min. You give me invest, I give 3.5% returns each month better HAHHAHA.
"Limited is one customer can bring 2 bodyguards and 1 assistant. Including Extra other 60 mins. 40 mins for checking environment, 20 mins security for leave" VIP Urut Batin
Wonder which VIP with "bodyguards and assistant - translation service is it - and what Extra
Old 29-07-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:

Whoa this was a wild ride. I read a few lines and thought what’s the big deal, she just spent her time learning a new style of massage instead of improving her photoshop skills. Then I saw the $5000 that includes a confidentiality agreement, bringing bodyguards and an assistant?! Then some shit about JG originally designed for Chinese women to torture men and to top it off some casual racism between Chinese and Malays.

Future Netflix writing career for this lady.
Old 29-07-2023, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otsitth View Post
Whoa this was a wild ride. I read a few lines and thought what’s the big deal, she just spent her time learning a new style of massage instead of improving her photoshop skills. Then I saw the $5000 that includes a confidentiality agreement, bringing bodyguards and an assistant?! Then some shit about JG originally designed for Chinese women to torture men and to top it off some casual racism between Chinese and Malays.

Future Netflix writing career for this lady.
She sounds like someone going through a manic episode lol. Best to steer clear of her.

I visited her years ago, and even then she was acting a bit wacky. During the "juagen" process she would go on unprompted monologues about how she is the top masseuse in SG, how even professional massage parlours come to her to buy the juagen gel/oil, how she has a degree in IT and another one in Business or something, etc etc. She also mentioned to me that the origin of Juagen is for Malay men who have 4 wives, I just thought she was making some stupid joke, but now I know she's dead serious.

Then when I left her shop, instead of just closing the door she popped out and shouted something like "Here also got lift, you can take this one!" Everyone on that floor turned around and stared. What kind of ML is so loud like this in front of public lol.
Old 31-07-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Andrew44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for a first timer. Prefer some one with some english. More massage and hj as bonus.
Old 01-08-2023, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Then when I left her shop, instead of just closing the door she popped out and shouted something like "Here also got lift, you can take this one!" Everyone on that floor turned around and stared. What kind of ML is so loud like this in front of public lol.
Maybe she wouldn’t have shouted if you’d paid for the confidentiality agreement
Old 01-08-2023, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew44 View Post
Any recommendations for a first timer. Prefer some one with some english. More massage and hj as bonus.
Bro, you can give Anne a try. Massage & looks were good, English was decent, place was nice.

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/anne-massage
Old 02-08-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Anyone know whether Angela still around? The milf under local massage lady in sglonelyguys.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1