The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
JoNaSaN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Milk from breast

Hi I'm a newbie here.... been searching for an answer here but can't seems to find it... Maybe some of the lao cheows here can help mi... If possible some gals here can help mi too...

Do women start to produce milk when she is pregnant or even not pregnant? If a woman produce milk, can I say that she is pregnant before?
Old 15-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 23
lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!
Re: Milk from breast

Women produce milk through the activation of the hormone oxytocin. It is usually only active after child birth. Also it is stimulated only through the sucklling on the nipples which produces the reflex action of a 'letdown'.

Women who have not gone through pregnancies cannot produce milk as they do not have the hormone oxytocin. However, if there is a bodily dsyfunction, then you can't be sure.

There have been reports that women who have stopped breastfeeding for some time can still produce milk if they nipples are stimulated enough. If there is no suckling on the nipples for some time, the body will take it that there is no need to produce any more and the milk supply dwindles eventually.

Hope this helps
Old 15-06-2005, 10:03 PM
ivy7

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

It's the delivery of the child that kicks off lactation - pregnancy merely prepares the breasts for the production and capacity.

High prolactin levels in women can cause lactation without pregnancy. I suppose you could call that a dysfunction

There *are* medications of course that can kickstart and maintain lactation, but they are all prescription only.

Did you know that after a woman stops breastfeeding her child(ren) and still occasionally expresses her milk (or has help from someone ) she can continue to lactate for quite a while...
Old 16-06-2005, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoNaSaN
Hi I'm a newbie here.... been searching for an answer here but can't seems to find it... Maybe some of the lao cheows here can help mi... If possible some gals here can help mi too...

Do women start to produce milk when she is pregnant or even not pregnant? If a woman produce milk, can I say that she is pregnant before?
Brother JoNaSaN, is your GF/wife pregnant and you are curious or did you experience a lactating WL?

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 16-06-2005, 05:11 PM
Samster

Cos my ex-gf last time pregnant before mah... then got milk coming out... so i just wanna know whether is it normal...

actually quite shiok... taste a bit sweet....
Old 16-06-2005, 10:41 PM
ivy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoNaSaN
actually quite shiok... taste a bit sweet....
Why do you think some breastfed babies refuse to take formula? It's sweet, right temperature, perfect container and you get to cuddle!
Old 18-06-2005, 12:40 AM
Samster

Yup! Thanks for the informations...
Old 18-06-2005, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivy7
Why do you think some breastfed babies refuse to take formula? It's sweet, right temperature, perfect container and you get to cuddle!
so .... are u breastfeeding your child......

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 18-06-2005, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 20
bullit69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivy7
lol... good way to put it... makes me wanna be a baby once again...
Old 18-06-2005, 01:47 AM
ivy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun4evergood
so .... are u breastfeeding your child......
I prefer to comment on issues I can directly relate to
Old 25-11-2005, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

So it's possible for women who are not pregnant to lactate? Thought I tasted something diff on my gal's right nipple the last 2 times we made out. It wasn't exactly sweet.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
analog539 is Cool - loads of Potential

The hormone that causes lactation is prolactin...
It is produced in most women after birth but sometimes shortly before birth. Aritificial prolactin can be administered to a woman who has not given birth and given adiquate stimulation of her breasts, she will start to produce milk.

oxytocin is responsible for feelings of love AND also for making the uteris contract. That's why your wife gets a tugging feeling in her lower abdomen immediately after birth when the baby suckles, its to help stop the bleeding in the uteris. oxytocin has NOTHING to due with lactation other than suckling causes its natural release.

Jim
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1