The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-05-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Lothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to beholdLothar4 is a splendid one to behold
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermspray View Post
when lying down, u all can see the waxing process? anyone sit up and watch?
probably a bit too awkward bah
Old 27-05-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
Benny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to beholdBenny10 is a splendid one to behold

I'm just wondering when you guys say "clean" with no "extra", while working on your pubic area, how to avoid your tool not being accidentally rubbed on?
Even if they dont do extra, how to avoid having a hard tool when the lady work on that area. Like that I also song already. Haha
Old 28-05-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of

There is one at Serangoon shopping centre level two. I think her name is Elaine , formerly from Amk.
Old 28-05-2019, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking for a good place to do waxing...can any Bro share??? Thanks
Old 28-05-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermspray View Post
when lying down, u all can see the waxing process? anyone sit up and watch?
for me i can only at most see the shaving progress, after the IPL started then cannot see liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny10 View Post
I'm just wondering when you guys say "clean" with no "extra", while working on your pubic area, how to avoid your tool not being accidentally rubbed on?
Even if they dont do extra, how to avoid having a hard tool when the lady work on that area. Like that I also song already. Haha
honestly speaking, if you let your thoughts “run wild” consperm will marikita abit. however when the waxing starts, depending on your threshold of pain doubt can stand liao
Old 28-05-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
honestly speaking, if you let your thoughts “run wild” consperm will marikita abit. however when the waxing starts, depending on your threshold of pain doubt can stand liao
some of us are just weak to gentle touches.

Imo waxing while getting a hard-on is still tolerable. Getting a hard-on during IPL? Good luck on that.
Old 29-05-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm3 View Post
some of us are just weak to gentle touches.

Imo waxing while getting a hard-on is still tolerable. Getting a hard-on during IPL? Good luck on that.
Haha i ever did marikita before which was kinda embarassing. i started with Strip and then JapanIPL Express which offers boyzilian, usually it could be a guy or senior aged lady doing the boyzilian, however got once a rather pretty and sweet looking therapist came to help me with my session, usually how to turn on if its a male or aunty therapist but this time was somewhat a SYT and when she started the session, i let my thoughts run wild as she lady-handle me, i felt abit giddy as all the blood rushed downwards making me stand upright, she then stopped her session and shyly said she will come back in 5mins to let me “cool” down.
Old 29-05-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 16
dieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud of

Accidents do happen 😁 once the therapist even asked me "pain also excited ah?"
Old 29-05-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
for me i can only at most see the shaving progress, after the IPL started then cannot see liao.

I agree. It is the mind that probably stimulate an erection. You don’t need to touch, your dick can auto stand up if u drift into some fantasy thoughts that the service provider might do to u.

Once she start to wax, I confirm want my dick to even hide in my body. The pain is seriously...
Old 29-05-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
kkamchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got new therapist at amk outlet.

A kinda small frame girl..
Old 30-05-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 7
Scoregoals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScoregoals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkamchi View Post
Got new therapist at amk outlet.

A kinda small frame girl..
I think I got this girl for my waxing at the amk outlet. She has little tattoo on her back and wrist. Is it the same girl you talking about?

Here my FR for my waxing.

Walk in to amk for my 1st waxing. My heart throbbed when I saw this very pretty and well dressed mid-20s Chinese girl at the counter. She is wearing a tight little dress that show off her cleavage and slim legs, and in her high heels. Her good looks really stunned me, light make-up, blood red lipstick and black curling mascara. In fact she fit the profile of those Raffles Place hot chick OL who dressed to seduce and very much my fascination target for M. I ask for E to do my waxing (E is the recommended waxing expert) but was told she is on home leave. I almost jumped in delight when she offered to do the waxing for me.

The way she handle the waxing was so stimulating and sensual that it more than compensate the short 3 sec of pain with every wax pull. She will place her palm on the waxed part and stroke gently to lessen the pain. But my rod will mari-kita whenever she did that. She even joked that waxing so pain still can be so hard so fast. The soft-spoken yet sometimes naughty, dirty way she spoke, the seducing gaze she look into your eyes, the gentle and comforting way she handle, give me the 100% GFE. Sometimes she will bend over and I have a clear view of her downblouse and her lacy bra. A pity no nipple slip sighted. I also deliberately place my hands out by the side of the bed such that I have the chances to brush against her front and butt. And I think that she either enjoy such accidental touches as well or she does not care at all because she kept on brushing against my hands. Make my rod so steamy hard throughout. The grand finale is the best. She remove her glove to apply the oil throughout the waxed area including my shaft and balls. She did not ask any GQ but just slowly apply the oil and give my rod a few good cleaning rub-downs. I cannot hold back anymore and shoot out my cum to her shock. What a pent-up explosive release . She just giggled and cleaned the mess up. I noticed she has a little tattoo on her wrist and back. She must be a wild, lusty sexy kitten inside her. Very unforgettable 1st waxing experience.

Name: L
Look: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: B or C (did not touch so rough estimate)
Service: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
RTW: When it gets bushy again
Dmg: 68 (waxing) + 32 (tips) >> pay 100 and ask her keep rest as tips

Last edited by Scoregoals; 30-05-2019 at 10:27 AM.
Old 30-05-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 14
tacobell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: boyzillian and waxing

Quote:
Haha i ever did marikita before which was kinda embarassing. i started with Strip and then JapanIPL Express which offers boyzilian, usually it could be a guy or senior aged lady doing the boyzilian, however got once a rather pretty and sweet looking therapist came to help me with my session, usually how to turn on if its a male or aunty therapist but this time was somewhat a SYT and when she started the session, i let my thoughts run wild as she lady-handle me, i felt abit giddy as all the blood rushed downwards making me stand upright, she then stopped her session and shyly said she will come back in 5mins to let me “cool” down.
Lol!!! Had a good laugh bro.
This probably is my situation too. If I fantasise ( it’s all in your head) of how it will be when I touch her or when she touches me sensually then my ‘rod’ goes into auto-mode. Pre-cum might happen if your thinking gets too wild. Hence bottomline is to ‘control’ our thoughts. But I agree it becomes very difficult if the girl happens to be a cute SYT
Old 30-05-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Goodmansg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can share location/ contact. I'm interested to do waxing. Thanks
Old 30-05-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobell View Post
Lol!!! Had a good laugh bro.
This probably is my situation too. If I fantasise ( it’s all in your head) of how it will be when I touch her or when she touches me sensually then my ‘rod’ goes into auto-mode. Pre-cum might happen if your thinking gets too wild. Hence bottomline is to ‘control’ our thoughts. But I agree it becomes very difficult if the girl happens to be a cute SYT
the whole point of going for this is to get an erection and feel shiok....why need to control ?
Old 30-05-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

guys, ask you. those ang moh male actors you see, able to achieve that kind of smooth with IPL?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread