The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2023, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does @cynthiagohjx has leaks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroduero View Post
she probably looks better in that lingerie then without. hahaha.

quite a significant sag on one side of her boobs actually.
Both actually. Her boobs look better with bra on.
Old 17-01-2023, 08:52 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Are her leaks sexier than char siew pau?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-01-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
rich is king hahaha
rich can get love and hole.

pity her computer ex bf who only gym and play basketball.
Old 17-01-2023, 10:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

The world's largest leak.....

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-01-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
rich can get love and hole.

pity her computer ex bf who only gym and play basketball.
if not wrong, some bro said the previous ex bf actually was with her when she was fatter and uglier, not sure if this is true.

idk about the ex bf, but he really build PC for people? have his ig? wanna go see see
Old 17-01-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
zeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
if not wrong, some bro said the previous ex bf actually was with her when she was fatter and uglier, not sure if this is true.

idk about the ex bf, but he really build PC for people? have his ig? wanna go see see
She was quite overweight in secondary school so probably is true.
Old 17-01-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She was quite overweight in secondary school so probably is true.
usually those overweight then slim down one really become pretty lol. flower blossomed.. but they become materialistic also, maybe was in the dark period before so would prefer something better hahah or they feel they already become "Chio" so need have "rich/handsome" boyfriend
Old 17-01-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
Lucky guy, get to bang her in this outfitat such a nice play with a nice view

Got front view to study first?

Old 17-01-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

yeah, if I not wrong, I remember her ex was with her since she was fat. Then she lost weight, she "rewarded" the ex by sticking.

These days - recently she post "enjoying with LOML". Imagine if you're the ex-bf...how you would feel.

The ex might then join this forum

hope to see her leaks, pm please if convenient..
Old 17-01-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 20
BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!

So many guys tried pm me to share/trade her pictures/videos. I feel we should just keep them exclusive and not share them here. We paid to fuck her and also have her nude pics/vids, so I don't see why we should share them here. For bros who paid to fuck her, I'm sure you have your collection and your own director's cut of the sex action, so don't need other people to send you.

Last edited by BalletGal; 17-01-2023 at 07:24 PM.
Old 17-01-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!BalletGal is one of the Best!

those who had paid to fuck her too will know what i said is true, and i appreciate you guys for msg me to share your experiences with her

as for those pathetic losers wanting me to share her pics with them, and even accuse me of cooking up stories after i refused to send them. f off, you are just pathetic.
Old 17-01-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
she probably looks better in that lingerie then without. hahaha.

quite a significant sag on one side of her boobs actually.
oh yyes, i prefer her in bra actually, just like bjj. her boobs are quite saggy to my liking, but soft and nice to fondle thou. miss licking her huge areola
Old 17-01-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
yeah, if I not wrong, I remember her ex was with her since she was fat. Then she lost weight, she "rewarded" the ex by sticking.

These days - recently she post "enjoying with LOML". Imagine if you're the ex-bf...how you would feel.

The ex might then join this forum

hope to see her leaks, pm please if convenient..
The ex was actually quite fit previously when she was plump, then after that she downsize, she upsize. After that she left... Oh well!
Old 17-01-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
zeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BalletGal View Post
oh yyes, i prefer her in bra actually, just like bjj. her boobs are quite saggy to my liking, but soft and nice to fondle thou. miss licking her huge areola
yah same. the only thing i never tasted was her pussy. dunno how many guys she let cum inside there. hahaha
Old 17-01-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
yah same. the only thing i never tasted was her pussy. dunno how many guys she let cum inside there. hahaha
Haha true. But I'm a pussy eater, so not sure how bros' cum have I tasted. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1