The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
AngelEye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelEye is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: how to have rubberless sex with gf

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack06 View Post
this one's very funny

i like this ad! very cute and funny! cool! Thanks for posting!
up list :
Old 07-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 18
block11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to allblock11 is a name known to all

Quote:
told my gf last night better to go with cap and she agreed. I still can't find Non-Latex Condoms : ( I'm not sure if they will help but anyways I thought it is worth a try.
bro... you can try these from a local seller:
http://inter-e.com/u4ria/prod1.asp?id1=20073237222
http://inter-e.com/u4ria/prod1.asp?id1=200732371445

cheers!

Tip for ALL samsters: Keep your identity secret
Old 07-02-2009, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 22
Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!Blue_gal is one of the Best!

i dun like the smell of "rubber" and the "med"....like my signature said ..."RAW" wif ex blue unlce for abt 3 years....he used to pull out when he was abt to cum....claimed he knows how to control..guess me lucky....[playing wif fire..]

i hear there is "a after sex pills"..dun know how true..didn't hear abt the jab thing...

wish me LUCK!
Blue AuntiE

ONce A BItCH ALwayS A BitCH!~"

NOTE: ReTIreD BitCh.....no longer a gal..but LAO Char BOR now...hahaha

Old 08-02-2009, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
MicroTommy is Cool - loads of Potential

ya...i heard of these "after sex pills" before....my gf used to eat them after our sex...
Old 08-02-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbaby View Post
zack,

with gf must be raw...so best is to use pill...

you can always go to JB pharmacy to buy, no need prescription to buy.

once both have the peace of mind of not getting pregnant, both will be more metally ready for shiok shiok sex....

if you want me to recomend which brand to buy...i would need more infomation about your girl friend....it may take a bit of trial n error to get the right pill for her...

1. is she hairy type, pimple prone, oily skin(face)?
2. slim, plump, or ?
3. how is her temprement? gentle, demure or otherwise?

all these question is to find out abt her current estrogen n androgen base line
u sure can get it in JB w/o prescription??...
Old 08-02-2009, 01:21 AM
Samster

btw...after how long, then can we use the kit to test for pregnant??...
Old 08-02-2009, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
tommyboy290906 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You have raised an interesting pt! i forgot about precum.. I did a search and it seems there is a chance that precum may contain small amt of sperm (from previous ejaculations.. even though urinating may reduce the sperm count in the precum to very low level)

Oh, I just found a poll on sbf about similar topic Dare to do raw with gf?

there is no 100% safe without rubber i guess. Unless the girl is on pill (hmm, which is on my consideration list now too)

Are there any particular (brand/series of) condom that may feel more comfortable for the girl? I have no qualms about using it.

I don't really understand when she says with rubber, the friction gives her 脱皮 feeling... .. is she just not accustomed to it yet? any sisters or brothers' gfs also feel that way?
Try using Neo Shampoo Insert, you can get it from Gaurdian Pharmacy abt $12 for 20 Insert, push it in 5 mins before intercourse, it incapacitates sperm.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
KTanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroTommy View Post
btw...after how long, then can we use the kit to test for pregnant??...
If your gal has regular menstrual period then u can test on tat day itself. It is also recommended to do the test in the morning with the first urine for best result. hope this info helps.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Kyser, its nice you think that way. If I ever get my gf womb big, I probably would marry too. but its not a nice way to wed. all the last minute wedding preparation.. and when baby comes out, people will bound to start gossiping.. must be gotten preggy then marry de...

actually why exactly does she not like about rubber feeling? Its not easy to get my gf to talk about these things (she gets too shy) so if u can shed some light, that'll help : p
Well, my girlfriend and I have an agreement to keep the wedding private. Only invite a family members and a few friends. Her family is not in Singapore, while I have few relatives here.

With the rubber on, she just feels so unreal. I understand her point. Even for a guy, a condom is sure to reduce the sensation during the intercourse, no matter how thin it claims to be. And if the girl is already on the turn-on mode, the time spent on putting on a condom is absolutely a turn-off.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dec_gal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_gal View Post
i dun like the smell of "rubber" and the "med"....like my signature said ..."RAW" wif ex blue unlce for abt 3 years....he used to pull out when he was abt to cum....claimed he knows how to control..guess me lucky....[playing wif fire..]

i hear there is "a after sex pills"..dun know how true..didn't hear abt the jab thing...

wish me LUCK!
Blue AuntiE

YES! that is called..." after morning pills" i think... jus check it out recently from normal GP... The doc will not encourage to sell this type of "after morning pills"as they are much stronger compare to those daily oral pills like "YAsmine & Mercilon" or even uses "patch".
Old 08-02-2009, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 19
daringwolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to add what I know. If pills and condoms are a no no. I suggest asking your girlfriend to implant a IUD or a diahgram (Correct spelling?) from the doctor. It is a device which prevents the sperm from going into the womb and it is safe. plus it can last for 3-5 years once placed inside the vagina. safe and no side effect. if feel like having baby, just get the doctor to remove it. it prevents pregnancy but not std. hope it helps.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Correction... IUD does has side effect... Heavier period than usual...

I did a study with my FB and decided against it... Now still looking for a contraceptive besides CD...
Old 09-02-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
HondaC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Taking pills seem to be the alternative choice if going rubberless...
Old 09-02-2009, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 18
chunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud of

hi bro,

for the morning after pill, advise is that 1 month only can take once otherwise it is very bad for the body. what this morning after pill does is that it delivers a large amount of hormones to induce the shedding of the uterus lining.. so after taking the morning after pill, few days later the girl will have her period.. so it is very harmful for the body and cannot be used frequently..

however, pill is a better option.. there are many different types of pill, such as diane-32, marvelon, microgynon etc. different pills all got different side effects, some people are more suitable for one pill than another..
the best option is to go to the doctor to ask which type of pill is suitable. most people take diane-32 as it has the least side effects.. such as giddiness etc.
other than that, there is no major harmful effects for the pill.. only thing is have to take daily.. but my GF sometimes missed a day or 2 but somehow still ok..

Old 09-02-2009, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 18
AngelEye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelEye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunkymunky View Post
hi bro,

for the morning after pill, advise is that 1 month only can take once otherwise it is very bad for the body. what this morning after pill does is that it delivers a large amount of hormones to induce the shedding of the uterus lining.. so after taking the morning after pill, few days later the girl will have her period.. so it is very harmful for the body and cannot be used frequently..

however, pill is a better option.. there are many different types of pill, such as diane-32, marvelon, microgynon etc. different pills all got different side effects, some people are more suitable for one pill than another..
the best option is to go to the doctor to ask which type of pill is suitable. most people take diane-32 as it has the least side effects.. such as giddiness etc.
other than that, there is no major harmful effects for the pill.. only thing is have to take daily.. but my GF sometimes missed a day or 2 but somehow still ok..

Diane-35. All contraceptive pills comes with side effect. Please get check regularly if you are on the pill. Too many young females are taking them like sweets not knowing the danger effect. It is also advisable for the women who have medical history to do blood test check to make sure all chemical elements are within normal reading.
up list :
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1