The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2007, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mugger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
help needed/info needed

hi brothers out there! hoping someone can help me or provide info to help me.
I recently met a sweet this girl. young & pretty. unfortunately due to circumstances, she wants to work in singapore as ktv hostess. i'm absolutely dumbfounded about what to say. I tried encouraging her to find proper work but she seems keen on the ktv idea. does any brother out here know how she maybe able to get work as ktv hostess? what is the procedure like? thanks

mugger
Old 19-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
Himerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to behold
Re: help needed/info needed

she must be thinking that working in ktv, can tiao a few big fish lor.
i am too green, cun help you much.
but surely some snr bros here, will have the know-how and experience to help you.
wait patiently for their replies...

I Am An Liverpudian

与人冲突时,退一步海阔天空;追女友时,退一步人去楼空

Just Up: littlemuttz
Waiting List To Return: SIng_in_HCMC,BBBJ lover,bonkster,songest
Old 19-10-2007, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 22
mansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to all

Bad career choice. I supposed she is a Singaporean?

Maybe you should list down to what extend she is willing to sacrifice in this trade. If she don't even allow customers to touch her, then she probably won't last long as most regulars would prefer a gal whom they can at least take some advantage of. Why else would they like to keep spending money on the same gal? It's definitely not the intention of regular patrons to cultivate potential wife candidates.

From there, check with her the preferred area/place to work. Then ask some of the bros here to recommend a good mommy to her as not all mommies are nice people. Have seen and heard about some very nasty ones around the scene.

* Sorry I don't reciprocate points
Old 19-10-2007, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

Try to get some mamasan or papasan contact.
There are some around in SBF and they could advice.

However advice not to and once she is in, it will be hard to get out.

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 19-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 20
excm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterexcm69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansgp View Post
....It's definitely not the intention of regular patrons to cultivate potential wife candidates....
dun say lidat le... got some people go KTVs look for true love, u know??
Old 19-10-2007, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
LuckieBoyz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

do be careful bro... there are some gals out there who just wants your pity n to cheat your money. just saw in the newspaper today got a 50 yr old kenna cheated by china gals twice. So advise u better not help unless u know her well enough. But hope u not like the old guy so suay. somemore u say u just know her. better safe than sorry u know. sorry if wet-blanket. but i got some friends who marry ktv gals and after married they don't work anymore. so might not be all that bad afterall...
Old 20-10-2007, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 22
mansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to allmansgp is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by excm69 View Post
dun say lidat le... got some people go KTVs look for true love, u know??
I dunno. "Accidents" maybe, as I myself had a few accidental loves before (some pleasant some not). But I don't think anyone will go to KTV to look for true love.

By the way, thanks for the points dude.

* Sorry I don't reciprocate points
Old 20-10-2007, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 20
i00i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansgp View Post
as I myself had a few accidental loves before (some pleasant some not). But I don't think anyone will go to KTV to look for true love.
Wah, admire you bro, still got some pleasant ones. I am not so lucky, kena one 2 years ago. Lucky i never got totally "Dried" up. Learnt my lesson the hard way.

As for finding KTV hostess job, all you have to do is to go to the KTV (most of them... some famous one needs introduction or recommendations.) You want to work in and go for a sort of "interview". And if can pass, you can start work liao. It is that easy actually. The only problem is as some bro here says that there are good and bad mummies and daddies. Just have to be careful.
Old 21-10-2007, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 17
DaringOne is a name known to allDaringOne is a name known to allDaringOne is a name known to allDaringOne is a name known to allDaringOne is a name known to allDaringOne is a name known to all

Yup... think better be careful bro... if u don't know the girls well enuf u might kenna cheated... sometimes it's not the money matter. Money can be earn back but if kenna cheated of your feelings its harder to "heal". But like bros here told u... just go to the nightclub and tell the mummy that you got a girl wanna work there... simple as that... I got myself a viet working in niteclub too and lucky for me she is a nice girl just that problems back home so no choice have to come here work niteclub... she has since stop working niteclub and went back... i still go visit her once a few months...
Old 22-10-2007, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 17
ken li deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Mugger,

Best advice: -
1. If she is SGP, tell her DON'T DO IT. Its too close to home. Even if she gets out later, her previous profession may haunt her.
2. Tell her there is no such thing as easy money...
3. Whether she is SGP or not, take what she says about needing money with a pinch of salt. That is not to say that she is lying, but you got to be careful believing everything.
4. If she is not SGP, she may have come here with every intention to go into KTV to begin with, in which case her sad story may be just for your ears / wallet.

Just my 2 cents worth. No insult / slur intended please. Hope it helps.

If you have a brain, you have the ability to learn and think, unless you have a big bag of 'lazy' between your ears.
Old 22-10-2007, 02:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
Hellblazer is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Good intention and heart, but to help like this is not a solution. IMHO.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1