The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 25-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

hi robertchua,

dunno leh. now snowing in china. and she just arrived days ago. said she.

But i think if you use the standard budget $$$ pays per local mistress for say 2 hours, you can easily buy at least 1 pair of decent big boots and even got left over for room booking and maybe even other toys.
Old 25-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Nara, that sounds promising. Perhaps I should contact her directly to find out. Only problem is my current schedule is rather tight and I doubt I can meet her for the time being.

As for the boots, I find brand new ones boring. That is why for my recent session with Mistress Synee (from Thailand), I insisted on her bringing her old red thigh high boots instead of her new boots. I sure had lots of fun during that particular session.
Old 25-02-2012, 08:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tokyolaika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

I'm traveling to Tokyo soon, and planning on a visit to La Siora. Would love some recommendations on which mistress to choose, bearing in mind that it's my first time and I think I would prefer a lighter session, with more attention to leg and ass worship? Which mistress would be best?

Thanks!
Old 26-02-2012, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
yahiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been following this thread for quite a while although i've never posted before lol.
anyway, thanks to bro percuss who intro miss keiko to collarme, i decided to try her out.

I had a session with her recently. we met up at the designated location but rooms were full, had to wait for about 30 mins for a vacant room.
the session pretty much revolves around what i like. at the beginning, we started with foot worship and she made me beg for it hehe. her toenails are well-pedicured and her feet had a scent that smelled nice. she also tied a 'leash' around my neck and made me crawl in between her legs. At times she would hit me when i did not obey her properly hehe

then, we moved on to the bed where she tied me up and blindfolded me. The things she did to me were teasing me with her fingers and taunting me, dick slapping/stepping, hitting me with my belt. the feeling is not that painful, and she do know what she is doing hehe. Sometimes, she will gag my mouth with tape ;p
i liked the whole process.

To end off, she gave me a hj (it felt quite rough lol) which i eventually came. She would place her feet on my mouth while doing so hehe.
and then she untie me and that pretty much conclude the session.
looks-wise, she looks fair and to me she looked pretty.
Overall, it was a great experience and i enjoyed the session.
Old 26-02-2012, 08:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ghostdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Can anyone expand a little bit on what it is like at Amacord?

I have read the things stated in this thread, but I'm curious to hear a bit more.

What is the atmosphere like in there? Is it casual? A bit stressful? Is there a best time to go? Behaviors or topics of conversation to avoid?

Much appreciated if anyone can answer. I have really enjoyed reading through this thread and want to thank those who have contributed to making it so informative.
Old 26-02-2012, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nara View Post
Fr YingTao SM services

She is as good looking as the 2 singaporean doms i visited. And i love our singapore gals. But she did something better for me; She did both Domineering role and SUBMISSIVE role for me plus we get to DO IT for 2 shots. And the damage is 200 for 2 hours exclusive of room.

She is all services if you are good at being Man about what you need and clear with prescriptions. There is not a thing she cant do for me. She told me she does BDSM with her bf back home. said too bad i didnt have any "tools" or strapon with me if not i'll be in arse heaven.

First time i got pantyhose stuffed deep into my ass for "punishment". Would have had a nicer session if got real lubricant instead of handwash-makeshift lubricant. then the pulling out teasingly is simply one kind of punishment i wont forget.

Slapped my dick and tied pantyhose over it.

face 6/10 quite sharp. with heavy make up. like evil elder sister of fiona sit
Boobs 7/10 at least a C. force fed and bammed into those C class pillows
bbbj 6/10 tied up blindfolded but place got no warm water
FJ 8/10 She's got that muscle which squeezes..but only if she wanted to.

overall she's got slutty look, long limbs, tall, flexible. quite Big. think ballet dancer gone the way to qualify WWF.
Bro.

Does she has the nice feet/toes and pedicure? I really like the sentence "Slapped my dick and tied pantyhose over it" Thats what I always want it and always get it.
Old 26-02-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahiko View Post
I've been following this thread for quite a while although i've never posted before lol.
anyway, thanks to bro percuss who intro miss keiko to collarme, i decided to try her out.

I had a session with her recently. we met up at the designated location but rooms were full, had to wait for about 30 mins for a vacant room.
the session pretty much revolves around what i like. at the beginning, we started with foot worship and she made me beg for it hehe. her toenails are well-pedicured and her feet had a scent that smelled nice. she also tied a 'leash' around my neck and made me crawl in between her legs. At times she would hit me when i did not obey her properly hehe

then, we moved on to the bed where she tied me up and blindfolded me. The things she did to me were teasing me with her fingers and taunting me, dick slapping/stepping, hitting me with my belt. the feeling is not that painful, and she do know what she is doing hehe. Sometimes, she will gag my mouth with tape ;p
i liked the whole process.

To end off, she gave me a hj (it felt quite rough lol) which i eventually came. She would place her feet on my mouth while doing so hehe.
and then she untie me and that pretty much conclude the session.
looks-wise, she looks fair and to me she looked pretty.
Overall, it was a great experience and i enjoyed the session.
Bro yahiko, thanks for sharing your FR on Miss Keiko! I have upped your points.
Old 27-02-2012, 02:30 AM

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
WweJustin89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm...had quite a bad encounter with Miss Keiko I guess...

Initially I thought she was looking for a lifestyle slave as several message exchange and she did not state she was a pro-domme then.

Had applied leave on Monday (which is today) to rest as we agreed to meet on Sunday for a session. In the morning, message said she got some personal stuffs to settle and wish the session to be transferred to today.

But after several exchanges of message, suddenly the contact breaks off and she did not pick up my call again. Left hanging and don't know if I will be having a session with her or not. ? marks
Old 27-02-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostdog View Post
Can anyone expand a little bit on what it is like at Amacord?I have read the things stated in this thread, but I'm curious to hear a bit more.What is the atmosphere like in there? Is it casual? A bit stressful? Is there a best time to go? Behaviors or topics of conversation to avoid?
only calbts have been to that pubs, you would have to pm him. I never have time for pubs when i am in tokyo. i heard it is small place for drinking, there are sm mistress going there to chat.
Old 27-02-2012, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyolaika View Post
Hi all,
I'm traveling to Tokyo soon, and planning on a visit to La Siora. Would love some recommendations on which mistress to choose, bearing in mind that it's my first time and I think I would prefer a lighter session, with more attention to leg and ass worship? Which mistress would be best?
Thanks!
all the mistresses in la siora, sweet devil and prezis are suitable. it all depend on what day you are there, which mistresses are available. which of them you like, by looking at photos. you requirement are simple and basic sm, so all of them are suitable for you. enjoy. book early if you want to see popular mistresses.
Old 27-02-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WweJustin89 View Post
But after several exchanges of message, suddenly the contact breaks off and she did not pick up my call again. Left hanging and don't know if I will be having a session with her or not. ? marks
maybe she lost her phone.
Old 27-02-2012, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 19
Nara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNara is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi dell lee

i din pay attention to her toes and feet but i will think her legs are big, muscled and built for WWF. i wont count on nice pedicures on them. If you are good with clear instructional sentences, i believe her code is "tell" and you shall receive service.
Old 27-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
calbts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I mostly concur with ydgduo about choosing a La Siora Mistress. This is probably the hardest part since they are all so good and trained by the best.
If you are a beginner with no Japanese abilty - try out one of the experienced Mistresses that is good at English - Akiho, Nana, Canon.
I have not sessioned with any of them but I am sure they are excellent.
I did try Mistress Nagisa and her English is also excellent.

My favorite Mistress as I have stated here before is Mistress Rukio - a young, slim , tall Goddess who is an expert at humiliation and hard torture. But her English is very very poor. I miss her badly and cannot wait to get back and session with her again. When you think of the ultimate young Japanese Mistress - Ruiko fits the mold.

I have not sessioned at Sweet Devil but did session many times with Mistress Benio and a few times with Kaoruko when they were at La Siora.
Would highly recommend Mistress Benio for beginners too. She is one of the most sophisticated and intelligent Japanese women I have even encountered.
She has a thing for black leather,spike heels, and boots.

As far as Amacord - compared to the more expensive Tokyo SM bars like Jail, Le Dungeon, etc. Amacord is much more casual and reasonably priced. There is always at least one girl staff there that speaks English and many of the La Siora Mistresses hang out there. The only main negative is if you are a non-smoker like me - the space is kind of small and the smoke can get to you. But this can happen in any Japan bar.
Anyway I would highly recommend anyone to visit as everyone is welcomed.
You might actually get to meet and talk to some Mistresses before you schedule a session.

One good bit of news is that the Japanese yen is starting to finally weaken.
It is up to 81/$ now.
Old 27-02-2012, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WweJustin89 View Post
Hmm...had quite a bad encounter with Miss Keiko I guess...

Initially I thought she was looking for a lifestyle slave as several message exchange and she did not state she was a pro-domme then.

Had applied leave on Monday (which is today) to rest as we agreed to meet on Sunday for a session. In the morning, message said she got some personal stuffs to settle and wish the session to be transferred to today.

Bro.. she doesnt seem to be like this leh. I already got in touch with her and will be arranging a session this week.
Old 27-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
AuntyLosy is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: FR on Maria

Had to chance to get into a bdsm session again - called up my contact and made arrangements... I was initially supposed to get a local Chinese girl, but she wasn't free so instead I was sent a girl from Uzbekistan by the name of Maria.

Overall, it was an enjoyable session. Comparable to the professionals I've tried in Europe, Australia and Japan. I think Evelyn is still more intuitive and more my type (sensual sexy siren), but my next target is that local Chinese girl I was initially supposed to get. That won't be for some time though - the damage is too high! Sigh, we bdsm punters get 'punished' in more ways than some might think....

Name: Maria
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Dressing: 9/10 (Black leather dress this time)
Foot/Heel Worship: 7/10 (very commanding)
Queening: N/A
Ass Worship: N/A
Punishment: 8/10 (whips)
Roleplay: 7/10 (strict and commanding yet sultry)
Strap-on play: 8/10 (she's likes it - goes hard)
Overall: 7.5/10 (strict session)
Attitude: 7.5/10
Damage: $700 (still little expensive... )
RTF: Maybe after I have tried the other S'porean Chinese girl...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1