View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

https://sglonelyguys.info/sugar-massage/

3rd ML I visited in the afternoon. Took 90 mins session as the guy before me flew her aeroplane. First look she looked and sounded like 周迅. Very petite and fit body. GND. Nice smooth and fair skin. She showered for me and she is the most detailed in showering I have ever encountered. Back and legs all in. She was already nude at this point. Very thick bush below spotted. Laid on the bed and she did a really good massage too. Her cat bath is quite nice and turned over and she is like a vixen. I didn't expect it as I thought she provides purely HJ and would be the nice girl type. She knows how to move her body to accentuate her curves and what a tease for me lying there helpless. Only managed to grab those perky small ass. I was rock hard and again, I didn't managed to hold long enough for any exploring. And this is 3rd session in 3 days and she still gets me off in rock hard fashion. For her, if you are interested in finance, she is quite knowledgeable. Very well travelled too.
https://sglonelyguys.site/miu-miu-massage/

So glad she is back! I wasn't sure she was working this time round even after I saw her WeChat she is back here. Only after seeing her ad I suspected and after hitting on landmine the other day, didn't hesitate to make an appointment. Needed to get the vibes back. I remembered writing a short MR for her then and was comparing notes to see if she improved after 2 year. She did not disappoint. Definitely a better session I had with her in comparison to 2 years ago.