The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-02-2019, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguys.info/tian-tian-massage/#respond
look like very slim type but area most bro dun like.
zero frs.
Old 02-02-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to anqi last night as i was aching.

She has moved to another unit near novena mrt.
Massage still as good, never cut corners even after long hours.

Recommended for a good rub!!

Will rtm again
Old 02-02-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Defo not baby elephant - I agree the old pics were taken a little too close.

She is really petite in person.

Have fun
Thanks bro
Enjoyed my time with Erica. Jovial and sweet lady
Old 02-02-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by haihai View Post
Continued...

I believe that credit goes where credit is due, she really went all out for the catbath. She took mouthfuls of water/hot tea and started to kiss me all over and taking her time, my nipples, inner thigh, and balls.

Then came the part I was looking forward to, she told me to grab my legs while she went down on my ass, could feel most of it was her finger prodding while she licked the part between my ass and balls, occasionally flicking her tongue near my ass. When she was done after about 5-7 minutes, I knew the BBBJ was coming so I told her I wanted a CBJ. She said sure, but I'll have to go out to get the condom, how about I just use the "口吹模", which was essentially a piece of cling wrap (LOL). I've heard stories of the cling wrap being used but this was the first time it was suggested to me. I put up a weak struggle but she pretended not to hear and just proceeded with the CBJ. Not wanting to ruin the mood, I went ahead with it.

This girl can really blow, even through the clingwrap. But the clingwrap was really rather uncomfortable, she sensed it so she told me to turn around and get on all fours and gave me another AR session, took off the clingwrap and gave me a hj, came in 5 mins or so and that was it.

So, to summarise,

She does look like an attractive milf. 70% similar to photos. Her boobs are a good size with long nipples, but i couldn't tell if they were real or fake. Don't think they were the advertised 34D though. 4G roaming, but she told me not to insert my finger into her pussy, outer is fine. Fair game I guess.

I did not like the location, the place, the sly way she tried to wrangle an extra $50 and the clingwrap (LOL). Overall I would rate the experience a 6.5/10. I did get what I came for although it was priced high above market rate. However, personally I would not visit her again.

Hope you enjoyed reading both parts and I hoped I helped you to make your next chionging decision!
haha i kana such services before. chop carrot and cling wrap, sibei funny.
Old 02-02-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/tian-tian-massage/#respond
look like very slim type but area most bro dun like.
zero frs.
I sms her but no reply.
Old 02-02-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Really wanted a good massage ML so picked these 3 from recent reviews by bros here. Completed the missions in 3 days

All 3 are now on my RTM list.

https://sglonelyguys.info/tian-xin-massage/

This is the first among the 3 I visited and this girl packs the best massage strength. She is petite but those power from her little body is O M G.. O M G. She can chat and that was past midnight so kudos to her. Our conversation revolves on her thinking of coming here to be a massage therapist, clean type. Like those at Gspa. I think her standard can. The whole massage was done with her panty on. I took the 90 mins by the way. On sensual I can't comment much because I was way too horny and unloaded with my jewel in her mouth even before I can try to take her panty off. Maybe she was on code red, I didn't even managed to get there! Overall I still enjoyed the session. She is a MILF, not SYT, but looks grow. Very service orientated.

https://sglonelyguys.info/lin-lin-massage/

This is the 2nd ML I visited the next night and the prettiest among the 3. Quite obvious. Clean apartment and she received me with a towel wrapped. Showered alone and laid on the bed. She asked if I wanted 1 or 2, told her uncle already, only need 1, so she offered to do a proper massage before sensual. I am delighted because that was what i wanted. Again, very good massage strength, right touch. Also had a good conversation, about using english etc. Taught her a few phrases. Her sensual is very enjoyable. Loves when she arch her back at my side going down on me. Very nice petite perky ass. And she is a white tiger. Her cute B breast is also a delight to grab with nice pinkish nipples. At one point she actually pushed my legs high up to get to the region between ass and balls. For a moment I felt a hint of vulnerability, as i felt I was being raped . She is also nice to hug. Overall great session, and she is very service orientated.

https://sglonelyguys.info/sugar-massage/

3rd ML I visited in the afternoon. Took 90 mins session as the guy before me flew her aeroplane. First look she looked and sounded like 周迅. Very petite and fit body. GND. Nice smooth and fair skin. She showered for me and she is the most detailed in showering I have ever encountered. Back and legs all in. She was already nude at this point. Very thick bush below spotted. Laid on the bed and she did a really good massage too. Her cat bath is quite nice and turned over and she is like a vixen. I didn't expect it as I thought she provides purely HJ and would be the nice girl type. She knows how to move her body to accentuate her curves and what a tease for me lying there helpless. Only managed to grab those perky small ass. I was rock hard and again, I didn't managed to hold long enough for any exploring. And this is 3rd session in 3 days and she still gets me off in rock hard fashion. For her, if you are interested in finance, she is quite knowledgeable. Very well travelled too.
Old 02-02-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Really wanted a good massage ML so picked these 3 from recent reviews by bros here. Completed the missions in 3 days

This is the first among the 3 I visited and this girl packs the best massage strength. She is petite but those power from her little body is O M G.. O M G. She can chat and that was past midnight so kudos to her. Our conversation revolves on her thinking of coming here to be a massage therapist, clean type. Like those at Gspa. I think her standard can. The whole massage was done with her panty on. I took the 90 mins by the way. On sensual I can't comment much because I was way too horny and unloaded with my jewel in her mouth even before I can try to take her panty off. Maybe she was on code red, I didn't even managed to get there! Overall I still enjoyed the session. She is a MILF, not SYT, but looks grow. Very service orientated.

This is the 2nd ML I visited the next night and the prettiest among the 3. Quite obvious. Clean apartment and she received me with a towel wrapped. Showered alone and laid on the bed. She asked if I wanted 1 or 2, told her uncle already, only need 1, so she offered to do a proper massage before sensual. I am delighted because that was what i wanted. Again, very good massage strength, right touch. Also had a good conversation, about using english etc. Taught her a few phrases. Her sensual is very enjoyable. Loves when she arch her back at my side going down on me. Very nice petite perky ass. And she is a white tiger. Her cute B breast is also a delight to grab with nice pinkish nipples. At one point she actually pushed my legs high up to get to the region between ass and balls. For a moment I felt a hint of vulnerability, as i felt I was being raped . She is also nice to hug. Overall great session, and she is very service orientated.

3rd ML I visited in the afternoon. Took 90 mins session as the guy before me flew her aeroplane. First look she looked and sounded like 周迅. Very petite and fit body. GND. Nice smooth and fair skin. She showered for me and she is the most detailed in showering I have ever encountered. Back and legs all in. She was already nude at this point. Very thick bush below spotted. Laid on the bed and she did a really good massage too. Her cat bath is quite nice and turned over and she is like a vixen. I didn't expect it as I thought she provides purely HJ and would be the nice girl type. She knows how to move her body to accentuate her curves and what a tease for me lying there helpless. Only managed to grab those perky small ass. I was rock hard and again, I didn't managed to hold long enough for any exploring. And this is 3rd session in 3 days and she still gets me off in rock hard fashion. For her, if you are interested in finance, she is quite knowledgeable. Very well travelled too.
Nice
Looking forward to more MRs
Old 02-02-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Visited heron that day too in the morning. Rtm for me still as good. Some.say no mirror from her previous place but no problem for me. Her sensual move is long to get you stiff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyawnx View Post
MR for Yu Er (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.info/yu-er-massage/

Finally able to book her this afternoon.

Location: Saw some bros mentioned she changed location recently, which is true she just shifted from Area G. Now she's located centrally, public transport might be a tad less convenient.

Face: 8.5/10
Would say it's my type, looks cute to me and not much difference from what was advertised. To me, her eyes look pretty as well as her smile.

Body: 8.5/10
Pretty small in size which means she can be handled easily
Not heavy, when she does B2B it feels really good to not feel a lot of weight pressing down.

Boobs: 7.5/10
Not for boob lovers but still pretty good to lick as her nipples seem to be quite sensitive. Possesses smooth tits which are nice to fondle and grab.

Massage: 7/10
Definitely not her forte, but i'll be kidding myself to expect a high score here as it's not why I'm there for.

BBBJ: 9.5/10
It didn't feel mechanical, the constant licking of the shaft and balls felt really good. She also looked up at me while wrapping her mouth over my manhood, which was pretty seductive. Enjoyed BBBJ in 69 as I painted her, her sister had no smell which was a major plus point. Ended with a CIM while maintaining 69 position, low-key pleased when she took all my soldiers in before she went to wash up.

GFE: 9.5/10
I would say she excelled in this department straight from the start. Asked if it's okay to shower together, coupled with teasing in the shower. Frenching her was pleasurable, which then led to the catbath with kisses up and down my torso. The overall experience really did not feel commercial as compared to previous few attempts with other ladies.

Verdict:
Happy to be able to experience her once, will RTM if need arises.
Old 02-02-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

Nice MR bro, dont mind me asking, does lin lin and suger room got wardrobe mirror?
Old 02-02-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by crizpy View Post
Nice MR bro, dont mind me asking, does lin lin and suger room got wardrobe mirror?
Don’t have
Old 02-02-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Didn't see any
Old 02-02-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

looks like next time MR must insert yes/no wardrobe mirror.
Old 02-02-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
looks like next time MR must insert yes/no wardrobe mirror.
just personal fetish laa. not all enjoy it. and some enjoy it alot like me
Old 02-02-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
just personal fetish laa. not all enjoy it. and some enjoy it alot like me
Suggestion - bring your own mirror. Joking
Old 02-02-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Suggestion - bring your own mirror. Joking
haha power la.. people see you drag big mirror around cfm know you up to something xD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1