The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-07-2014, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I 2nd that!

my MR on her was consider gentle.
http://sbfsg.net/showpost...postcount=1192
I tried her as Christine under bro MP. Her old thread was gone, together with my honest FR. Her new thread is here.

http://sbfsg.net/showthr...ight=christine

Definitely one to siam far far.
Old 23-07-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
lixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxnovic View Post
I had to say WAWA is still the best in town. Good massage, good talker, good hj experience ,good environment and good looking... Bros who had not try better give it a try or she might be returning soon...happy enjoying.....

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=442517
So far I find Wawa aka NaNa(name previously ffom chewy) give the best BM, everytime when she moan near my ears while BM, I always tell her "you always make me wanna rape you". And her pair of C cup boobs, look so nice and feel so soft and the pink nipples... awesome!

คิดดี พูดี ทำดี
Old 23-07-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing my latest great ML find: Mona a.k.a. Xiao Yun

Location easy to find – less than 5min walk from MRT station

Looks & Body: 8/10 - Pretty, slim and fair babe, 90% resemblance to photo (looks better in person to me!)

Massage & Attitude: 8.5/10 Well-trained for sure, I went for the “hard” type; very thorough and exceptionally hardworking; speak when spoken to (guai guai type).

HJ is preceded by juagen (not the best but still OK) and she’s so shy kept her bra on and did not dare look me in the eye, but after some coaxing, was allowed auto-roam on top as she stole naughty glances at me as if to make sure I was “getting on nicely”. As I continued tuning her nipples and caressing those beautiful, soft white breasts, she responded by laying even closer next to me giving me a sensuous catbath.

I really like her innocent demeanour and natural shyness – so alluring and refreshing for me! In fact, she was so thorough in her massage and I kept teasing her about her shyness during HJ (she can be quite funny, too), we exceeded 1 hr. and I happily paid the extra time charges to be fair. I sense she is a fun girl (not wild) when she is more comfortable with you. I will definitely go back to her for a solid massage (think she leaving around 7 August) and enjoy those sensitive, luscious white breasts which I can’t forget, and who knows, maybe get lucky???!!!

Links:
http://sbfsg.net/showthr...highlight=mona
http://sbfsg.net/showthr...light=xiao+yun
Old 23-07-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixiao17 View Post
So far I find Wawa aka NaNa(name previously ffom chewy) give the best BM, everytime when she moan near my ears while BM, I always tell her "you always make me wanna rape you". And her pair of C cup boobs, look so nice and feel so soft and the pink nipples... awesome!
And her HJ is pretty good too. Do liao can shoot far far one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Sharing my latest great ML find: Mona a.k.a. Xiao Yun

Location easy to find – less than 5min walk from MRT station

Looks & Body: 8/10 - Pretty, slim and fair babe, 90% resemblance to photo (looks better in person to me!)

Massage & Attitude: 8.5/10 Well-trained for sure, I went for the “hard” type; very thorough and exceptionally hardworking; speak when spoken to (guai guai type).

HJ is preceded by juagen (not the best but still OK) and she’s so shy kept her bra on and did not dare look me in the eye, but after some coaxing, was allowed auto-roam on top as she stole naughty glances at me as if to make sure I was “getting on nicely”. As I continued tuning her nipples and caressing those beautiful, soft white breasts, she responded by laying even closer next to me giving me a sensuous catbath.

I really like her innocent demeanour and natural shyness – so alluring and refreshing for me! In fact, she was so thorough in her massage and I kept teasing her about her shyness during HJ (she can be quite funny, too), we exceeded 1 hr. and I happily paid the extra time charges to be fair. I sense she is a fun girl (not wild) when she is more comfortable with you. I will definitely go back to her for a solid massage (think she leaving around 7 August) and enjoy those sensitive, luscious white breasts which I can’t forget, and who knows, maybe get lucky???!!!

Links:
http://sbfsg.net/showthr...highlight=mona
http://sbfsg.net/showthr...light=xiao+yun
Sounds like my type of gal. Tracking her ........
Old 23-07-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

HATTY 冒冒
http://liltigersden.com/hatty-%E5%86%92%E5%86%92/

BUBBLY 泡泡
http://liltigersden.com/bubbly-%E6%B3%A1%E6%B3%A1/

WOW... 21 YEAR-OLD FRESH MEAT! Get ready for my 揸波龙爪手 (grasp boobs dragon claws)!!!
Old 23-07-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1348 / Power: 23
IAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud of

Zu Er (mingzhao888)

Had the urge to unload and have a massage today so made advance booking for an appointment with Zu Er. Reached the location which was quite central. Went up and Wow, a beautiful gal open the door. Zu Er is just like the pic,fair, but prettier looking in real life.

Played with her boobs while both of us slowly strip each other clothes off. she gave me a gd whole body rub. she really used her asset (boobs)to gd effect, hey i am a boob guy,very sensitive nips, she spasmed several times while i was sucking her nipples.

was grabbing her boobs and while she pulled on my cock.her moans and her calls of 'lao gong' really turn me on.fire my shot all over her hands while she gave me real dirty looks

we hugged n tcss till time is nearly up. Cleaned up and left sextisfied.

In my eyes, Zu Er is a very pretty lady, fair skin and a handful of boobs. have a very nice smile, keep calling me lao gong

looks : 8.5/10
body : 7/10
boobs: 9/10
massage: 7/10
gfe: 8.5/10
Old 23-07-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3970 / Power: 24
lobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond repute

My honest review on Sophia:

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 7/10
Massage: 6.5/10
Attitude: 8/10

Was actually quite shocked when I saw her for the first time. She is really pretty, no doubt about that. Even more so than the photos.

She was very scantily dressed when giving me the massage, which gave me a very good view of her body. Killer model kinda body to match that killer face. Boobs were not huge, but I would say the right proportion for her body type. Not flat AA kind of breasts definitely.

Massage was average at best really. I give her extra point of being able to get the job done despite her inexperience. Like some other brothers here, she has mentioned that she is still learning and trying her best.

Attitude in general wasn't too bad. We spent a lot of time chatting and it seems she is very well read and well informed. Could even have a little intellectual debate on the control of media in PRC!

Overall a positive experience and would definitely visit again. Perhaps in a few weeks time and hopefully her massage skills would be even better!

http://sbfsg.net/showthr...=461770&page=2

Old 23-07-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
johnleee2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am detecting suspicious activities from posters of mingzhao's girls with old accounts.

1. They post almost exclusively about mingzhao's girls only.
2. They appear to be active years ago 2002-2008, and then became celibate or joined a monastery because no activity on SBF for years.
3. Then suddenly they are posting positive FRs on mingzhao girls.

Please check the posters for such suspicious posting trends. It is likely these inactive accounts are bought by the webmaster to advertise in this thread and in the English thread as well.

Am almost certain I'm going to get zapped for this by these old accounts But the truth is only a few clicks away - Click on the username, select "Find all posts by XXXX" and see for yourself. Old unused accounts and suddenly active after this and the English threads are created?

A bit suspicious.
Old 23-07-2014, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixiao17 View Post
Pink nips? ok here I cum

Thks bro!

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 23-07-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

anyone tried this new girl from SQ before? http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=462482
Old 23-07-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Been trying for 3 days liao, 1 phone sms, 1 phone call every 8-10hrs.
Always replied 没时间

time to move on.
Bro I think you damn suay lol. I just texted her and she replied promptly, but she don't wanna early book, told me to ask again tomorrow. You might wanna try tomorrow morning or early noon book? Her massage really good
Old 23-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
lixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobang_king View Post
My honest review on Sophia:

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 7/10
Massage: 6.5/10
Attitude: 8/10

Was actually quite shocked when I saw her for the first time. She is really pretty, no doubt about that. Even more so than the photos.

She was very scantily dressed when giving me the massage, which gave me a very good view of her body. Killer model kinda body to match that killer face. Boobs were not huge, but I would say the right proportion for her body type. Not flat AA kind of breasts definitely.

Massage was average at best really. I give her extra point of being able to get the job done despite her inexperience. Like some other brothers here, she has mentioned that she is still learning and trying her best.

Attitude in general wasn't too bad. We spent a lot of time chatting and it seems she is very well read and well informed. Could even have a little intellectual debate on the control of media in PRC!

Overall a positive experience and would definitely visit again. Perhaps in a few weeks time and hopefully her massage skills would be even better!

http://sbfsg.net/showthr...=461770&page=2
Really tempting, she will be on my want to visit list but...
Bro, what is the damage?

Mingzhao528 site stated $90

Mingzhao888 site stated $100

SYT 上海大学生 泳装性感按摩♥Sophia♥22岁✿GFE Massage✿GFE HJ✿$120 stated $120

คิดดี พูดี ทำดี
Old 23-07-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

24 yo Sabrina❤ Natural C with Authentic Massage, Doggie BBBJ couple with Sensual HJ

Wanted to write a MR for 爽爽 who is leaving soon, but felt injustice towards Sabrina whose MR was long overdue and there's no bro here that write about her. She is also a bit difficult to write, bcos she is a bit of everything. And some of the points contradict each other.

Central Location
She got the whole place to her own, no need to share bathroom.

Looks pretty to me, she is clearly my type so I'm a little biased here. A bit slutty, with a bit of innocence(she said wan). She will always put on her best look for the session, this is something that I appreciate very much. And she always dress to kill. Body hugging tight mini dress that shows lotsa legs in high heels. Looks just like that slutty bitch in my office that I can only see, cannot touch.

She has cut her hair shorter to shoulder length so the above pic on the left looks more like her now. On 2nd thought, none of the pics look like her. She is a master of makeup. She looks different to me every-time. Average height with a slim and slender figure, those creamy white legs are killer! A pair of full natural cup C that is neither firm nor soft, with light brown nips.

She is a very service-oriented girl. That means whatever that was advertised, she will delivered without you asking and she doesn't ask for tips. All the
HDLY/HJ/BBBJ/Catbath/JuaGen/Breast Massage bla bla bla .......

I usually will only ask for the boobs massage and the BBBJ - which is her strong points. I have a very rough back (she said wan), so every-time during the boobs massage, it will aroused her nips. A pair of Full natural cup C rubbing you down with aroused nip - SHIOK. I especially love it when she tickle my poo-chute with her nip. BBBJ is done with hot/cold at your request. BJ skill is very similar to Suki, infact she is like a taller Suki with more experience. Doesn't do CIM though, and I still fail to catch her unaware and shoot in her mouth. She can read my body like a book.

She is friendly and is also quite a chatter, we chatted a lot, just like old friends, not like lovers. She seem to be thru a lot despite her young age. However GFE is low, at least for me. Don't expect lotsa hugs and kisses. Never once has she bathe me, or dry me with a towel, or help me to remove/put on my clothes.

She is the only masseuse that I come across that do not need to ask me how I feel, is it too hard or would I prefer softer? She said those are "comfort" massage, not her style. She can feel how my body react and will apply the correct amount of strength to it. I don't argue anymore, just leave it to her. I feel comfortable in her hands. She has a standard routine workout, which she doesn't want to change/skip, but she will put in more extra effort on area that you require more attention, which usually cause our session to over-run.

On my first visit, I ask can I book her for 2 hrs straight on my next visit? she reply sharply no. She can stroke my cock for 2 hrs but she can't concentrate on long hrs massage w/o rest, the result will not be good, so she rather don't do it. Massage is the area where she really took great pride in doing.

Usually she will only be in her bra and panty while doing the massage. You can roam freely when she start the sensual part, but do not touch her while she is still doing the massage, it causes her to lose concentration and she will stop and let you roam if that is what you want.

There was once after flipping over (the sensual part has started), that she noticed I have a discomfort shoulder
(I just finished my weight-lifting session before I go to her) and ask me what happen?

你又不早说!

then she leans forward and massage my front shoulder, hanging those wonderful tits just inches away from my mouth.
How to resist? naturally I grab one and pull it towards my mouth.
Nearly earn a smack from her!
That whole session lasted 60+20min, bcos of that additional massage she did on my shoulder.
I'm very sorry to the bro that waited for us that night, she just don't want me to go home with a discomfort shoulder.

She is a Guangdong lass that spend most of her time in Beijing. So she has that awful northern accent when she speak mandarin. But when you get her to moan and tenh in Cantonese, it's like making out with a Hong Kong movie actress. Something I always get her to do.

Trust me, you can grab and squeeeeeeze her boobs as hard as you can (just don't let her know I wrote this), but don't pinch her nips. I got too carried away once and that almost earn me another smack.

Despite the low GFE, I still lust over her after so many sessions. The mere thought of her will cause a stir in my groin. There were more than 1 time I have to leave the place with a new hard on. She will cheekily stood in-front of me while I bend down to put on my shoe. She stretch her leg so the mini dress rode higher, exposing lotsa creamy thigh. Damn!

Overall she is a very good package. Pretty face with a solid body to boost. Great massage to start and happily ended with a slurping BBBJ.
Sextisfaction Guarantee!

To put it simple, really a Song Song Massage!

*No Smoking*

GiGi ★ 美乳天使。男人的喜爱 ★Song Song Massage ★ HDJY★ BBBJ ★ BM★ 69 HJ

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Last edited by macktamer; 17-08-2014 at 08:54 PM.
Old 24-07-2014, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 10
D0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to behold

Just came back from a session with Yang Yang 洋洋 (http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=454179). Thought I would postpone the FR to tomorrow but suddenly wide awake so decided to type one before I go to sleep.

She had to call me to guide her up to her place (which is really discreet by the way). I asked her if she can speak English but I think it is not very fluent. She did say that she can serve mixed bros (like Chinese/Indian).

Open the door and saw her. I think the photos of her online have been heavily edited and touched up. But to me still not too bad, like the typical poly lian type (yes finally can write off one of my fetish!). Her room has a attached bathroom.

Quick shower then lay on her bed. She did her massage topless, with her panties on. Her massage to be honest was not in the same league as Vera from Chewyfruit, but she did put in effort. Halfway through the massage she used her fingers and ran circles at my ass area, teasing me. Very very naughty.

Then she drank the cold water and gave me the ice BBBJ. I just closed my eyes enjoying every sec of that. Gurgling, vibrating, sloshing, still got a bit of deep throat!

After that she spat out the water, cleaned 2IC with a wet tissue thoroughly, then proceed with another BBBJ. Started slowly, then she increased the speed, then slowed down, then increased again, I cannot tahan anymore. First orgasm, shot inside her mouth, and she still went up and down on 2IC. After a few seconds I got another mini-orgasm. Still she took all my load inside her mouth, not a drop on me. 吸到你干干(Suck you dry dry), she says. Really naughty this girl.

As I lay there resting, she was busy going through her appointment book, with one of her leg propped over on my leg, and we made some small talk. This girl is cute la. Went off to shower and dressed up, while wearing my shirt, she ran her fingers down my back again. +1 for GFE here.

Paid her 2 Yusofs ($90 + tips) and I left a very happy man who had a very happy BBBJ.

Summary:
1. Looks: 6.5/10, poly ah lian type
2. Body: 7/10, very petite size, she stood up to my chest area only
3. Boobs: 6/10, a small B, not for boob lovers but I wasnt there for boobies
4. Massage: 6/10, sure have room to improve, its mostly piano
5. Autoroam: 7/10, only roamed her top but did not roam below (she was wearing panties but I just decided to be lazy for once)
6. Catbath: 7/10
7. HDLY: 7/10, got a bit but it was real shiok though
8. BBBJ: 9/10, Jin power la, my dick still thinking about it
9. GFE: 8/10, I thought I managed to click well with her throughout the session
10. Value: 7.5/10, $90 for a real solid BBBJ with a piano massage, still ok for me
Old 24-07-2014, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:

24 yo Sabrina❤ Natural C with Authentic Massage, Doggie BBBJ couple with Sensual HJ

Wanted to write a MR for 爽爽 who is leaving soon, but felt injustice towards Sabrina whose MR was long overdue and there's no bro here that write about her. She is also a bit difficult to write, bcos she is a bit of everything. And some of the points contradict each other.

Central Location - danger zone
very convenient but I hated that building, I will only visit for her only.

Looks pretty to me, she is clearly my type so I'm a little biased here. A bit slutty, a bit of innocence(she said wan). She will always put on her best look for the session, this is something that I appreciate very much. And she always dress to kill. Body hugging tight mini dress that shows lotsa legs in high heels. Looks just like that slutty bitch in my office that I can only see, cannot touch.

She has cut her hair shorter to shoulder length so the above pic on the left looks more like her now. On 2nd thought, none of the pics look like her. She is a master of makeup. She looks different to me every-time. Average height with a slim and slender figure, those creamy white legs are killer! A pair of full natural cup C that is neither firm nor soft, with light brown nips.

She is a very service-oriented girl. That means whatever that was advertised, she will delivered without you asking and she doesn't ask for tips. All the
HDLY/HJ/BBBJ/Catbath/JuaGen/Breast Massage bla bla bla .......

I usually will only ask for the boobs massage and the BBBJ - which is her strong points. I have a very rough back (she said wan), so every-time during the boobs massage, it will aroused her nips. A pair of Full natural cup C rubbing you down with aroused nip - SHIOK. I especially love it when she tickle my poo-chute with her nip. BBBJ is done with hot/cold at your request. BJ skill is very similar to Suki, infact she is like a taller Suki with more experience. Doesn't do CIM though, and I still fail to catch her unaware and shoot in her mouth. She can read my body like a book.

However GFE is low, at least for me. Don't expect lotsa hugs and kisses. Never once has she bathe me, or dry me with a towel, or help me to remove/put on my clothes. Sometime the commercial feel is high. She is friendly and is also quite a chatter, we chatted a lot, just like old friends, not like lovers. She seem to be thru a lot despite her young age.

She is the only masseuse that I come across that do not need to ask me how I feel, is it too hard or would I prefer softer? She said those are "comfort" massage, not her style. She can feel how my body react and will apply the correct amount of strength to it. I don't argue anymore, just leave it to her. I feel comfortable in her hands. She has a standard routine workout, which she doesn't want to change/skip, but she will put in more extra effort on area that you require more attention, which usually cause our session to over-run.

On my first visit, I ask can I book her for 2 hrs straight on my next visit? she reply sharply no. She can stroke my cock for 2 hrs but she can't concentrate on long hrs massage w/o rest, the result will not be good, so she rather don't do it. Massage is the area where she really took great pride in doing.

Usually she will only be in her bra and panty while doing the massage. You can roam freely when she start the sensual part, but do not touch her while she is still doing the massage, it causes her to lose concentration and she will stop and let you roam if that is what you want.

There was once after flipping over (the sensual part has started), that she noticed I have a discomfort shoulder
(I just finished my weight-lifting session before I go to her) and ask me what happen?

你又不早说!

then she leans forward and massage my front shoulder, hanging those wonderful tits just inches away from my mouth.
How to resist? naturally I grab one and pull it towards my mouth.
Nearly earn a smack from her!
That whole session lasted 60+20min, bcos of that additional massage she did on my shoulder.
I'm very sorry to the bro that waited for us that night, she just don't want me to go home with a discomfort shoulder.

She is a Guangdong lass that spend most of her time in Beijing. So she has that awful northern accent when she speak mandarin. But when you get her to moan and tenh in Cantonese, it's like making out with a Hong Kong movie actress. Something I always get her to do.

Trust me, you can grab and squeeeeeeze her boobs as hard as you can (just don't let her know I wrote this), but don't pinch her nips. I got too carried away once and that almost earn me another smack.

Despite the low GFE, I still lust over her after so many sessions. The mere thought of her will cause a stir in my groin. There were more than 1 time I have to leave the place with a new hard on. She will cheekily stood in-front of me while I bend down to put on my shoe. She tilt her legs so the mini dress ride high, exposing lotsa thigh. Damn!

Overall she is a very good package. Pretty face with a solid body to boost. Great massage to start and happily ended with a slurping BBBJ.
Sextisfaction Guarantee!

To put it simple, really a Song Song Massage!

GiGi ★ 美乳天使。男人的喜爱 ★Song Song Massage ★ HDJY★ BBBJ ★ BM★ 69 HJ
Wah thanks for the detailed MR. Tried to book her once but timing clashed, didn't try after that. Will be on my list now as I'm a fan of nice boobs and good massages
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1