The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-04-2015, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsat View Post
, keen to go rainbow at SK to have a good experience. I will try pick up some basic thai for this few weeks
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Basic Thai is not good enough..... even kindergarten Thai is not good enough.... to go enjoy SK you need at least primary school standard Thai...
Even I went to language school to learn thai years back, i sometimes is being misunderstood by the service staff.......... And even though school taught me how to read thai, I still nid the captain to explain to me the bill verbally........................ I probably was busy oogling at my thai teacher
Nonetheless yes I agree primary sch standard thai is sufficient to enjoy SK............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 08-04-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 11
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Regular club with thai live band........... U would find a more thai atmosphere at funky compared to route66 ............ Still my favourite club after all tis years.......... Used to hope over to Safehouse nearby after funky is closed at 2am.......... Not too sure wat time safehouse close now........... Any forum bros ? .........
I believe Safehouse still closes late. Don't forgrt attached to Funky is Demo which is also quite fun. And next to Safehouse is a new pub called Do Not Disturb which has one of the most interesting interior decors. On its second floor is a nice restaurant with its own band and also equally amusing decor. It really epitomises the creativity of Thai people.
Old 08-04-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tan.rafa96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pardon my silly question folks, just want to find out if the gogo bars in SC and NEP are open during Songkran week?
Will be there next week to join SOngkran for first time...
Old 08-04-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
MxxxxY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Used to hope over to Safehouse nearby after funky is closed at 2am.......... Not too sure wat time safehouse close now........... Any forum bros ? .........
I haven't been to safehouse but I heard from a girl I've been talking to that it closes at 3am.
Old 08-04-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan.rafa96 View Post
just want to find out if the gogo bars in SC and NEP are open during Songkran week?
Yes open.............

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 08-04-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngKianLoon View Post
Aku in Thailand for Songkran. You want to party together bo?
Huh?
Why now switch from using your nick SEAJPukGai?
And starting this dialogue with your tan.rafa96 which has been dormant for 7 years.

Just wondering
SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 08-04-2015 at 05:38 PM.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
vsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry seniors where is safehouse and funkey ? at thonglor area am I right to say that? any brother know the ST and LT rate for the freelance in this two clubs? I used google and saw tons of sexy thai girl in thier clubbing outfit.
Old 08-04-2015, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
sorry seniors where is safehouse and funkey ? at thonglor area am I right to say that? any brother know the ST and LT rate for the freelance in this two clubs? I used google and saw tons of sexy thai girl in thier clubbing outfit.
You can use google to see tons of sexy thai girl in their clubbing outfit...why you can't use google to find where is safehouse and funkey...? Maybe sapsinmike will pm you to use his service and girls... If he does... Please tell me... Your bill that night is on me... I will catch him and strip that pu bhor gia naked in front of all the sexy thai girl...
Old 08-04-2015, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
vsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
You can use google to see tons of sexy thai girl in their clubbing outfit...why you can't use google to find where is safehouse and funkey...? Maybe sapsinmike will pm you to use his service and girls... If he does... Please tell me... Your bill that night is on me... I will catch him and strip that pu bhor gia naked in front of all the sexy thai girl...
okay bro will inform you if any weird pm received. Moving forward, I just up you 1 points, can you share any feedback for funkey and safehouse. what to look out for in getting good price for ST or LT ? how about the drinks price and do I need to buy coupons to enter this place or is those free to walk in type. I will be in bkk from 3rd May, doing my homework now as I will be a lone ranger I reckon after all the big hoo-hah about mask-rider agent popping all over this forum which was the best by far for the last decade or so.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 21
HumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually what's the rate at Thermae nowadays? Been going at it at 2000 all the while but for the past few times the girls been asking 2500 even just going up to the room upstairs... saying the price went up..

Even the room upstairs already 600 rather then the usual 500.. no complains cos the rooms are all done up nicely after renovation.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
okay bro will inform you if any weird pm received. Moving forward, I just up you 1 points, can you share any feedback for funkey and safehouse. what to look out for in getting good price for ST or LT ? h.
I dont think Funky will be ideal if u are hoping to pick up WLs....This is a hi-so club with thai live band....with mostly middle Thais going there to enjoy.
if you are going there to enjoy the music....have some drinks....ok...understand bottles are not expensive...If u are lucky....perhaps get to know some girls...ONS...you never know??? but no sure thing..
if you really want WLs...clubs like Mixx......Insanity....would be more suited..these clubs ..action start late...after 12 midnight....you will definitely be surrounded by WLs.....
Old 09-04-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumSup View Post
Actually what's the rate at Thermae nowadays? Been going at it at 2000 all the while but for the past few times the girls been asking 2500 even just going up to the room upstairs... saying the price went up..
Went not long ago, ST quoted 2500 and some Kpop style chicks asking 3000. No luck to interview anyone with <2500 tag. LT quoted 4000 to 5000.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 21
HumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHumSup is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Went not long ago, ST quoted 2500 and some Kpop style chicks asking 3000. No luck to interview anyone with <2500 tag. LT quoted 4000 to 5000.
Thank you very much... haizz. . Seems the price jack is inevitable.. think stick to nataree still the safer bet. The lady boys in wechat or momo are asking crazy prices! Crazy really and they are trying to snook punters saying they are real girls.. hahaha
Old 09-04-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumSup View Post

Even the room upstairs already 600 rather then the usual 500.. no complains cos the rooms are all done up nicely after renovation.
talk to 3 girls at thermae. 2 quoted 2500 and one quoted 2000.

i think depends on luck. i try to nego to 2500 to 2000 but no luck. she say if 2000, then "just lie down"... wanted LT but she say dont do LT...

in the end pay 2500 for her, 600 for ST Hotel., its epic love making. tight hole and asss and use towel to cover while missionionary. pull the towel away from her and ram her hard, change to doggy and she starts moving! got to control and ram her a few more minutes and argh... cummed.

much better compared to soapies like 2600 at natree. too SOP i dont like. just my 2 cents.
Old 09-04-2015, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
I believe Safehouse still closes late. Don't forgrt attached to Funky is Demo which is also quite fun. And next to Safehouse is a new pub called Do Not Disturb which has one of the most interesting interior decors. On its second floor is a nice restaurant with its own band and also equally amusing decor. It really epitomises the creativity of Thai people.
i went to Do not disturb (DND), its like a typical thai club. but i feel really lost , as much thai cant speak english. could not even maintain a conversion let alone do pick up....

alocohol not that cheap. is about 2500b for a bottle and up.

has anyone do a sucessful pickup? doubt there is any WL there. all look so atas... lol
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1