The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2016, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
booberlicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

wow...beautiful girl and raw...i like
Old 09-01-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
mozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to behold

Any recommendations for spa with dragon service and hot pool for soaking.

Alone in SHA

Appreciated!

M
Old 09-01-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any recommendations for hotel with safe spa/sauna nearby?
Old 10-01-2016, 01:16 AM
Samster

pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumcum69 View Post
That aside. Went to the mp at Yu Yao lu as recommended in recent posts and was not disappointed. Had my expectations on the place condition low already after reading so found the place still acceptable while not optimal. Took the 3rd girl that came in and was not dissapointed. Great pair of boobs and massage itself was satisfactory. #8
will be in shanghai next week. will try out this mp
Old 10-01-2016, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

when back to the mp which I recommended to bro here. my regular #11 is leaving the place so got to try out other number. I took #8, very hardworking with soft big boobs. Iwill be in shanghai very regularly for awhile, any bro wanna hang out pm me to see if I'm in shanghai ba.

BTW, any bro got recommendation for shower/bathhouse? The type where the lady will bath/clean/scrub you?

p.s. I'm not familiar with the ktv or sauna scene unfortunately.
Old 10-01-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
artaINt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First report here, been in Shanghai for several days.

Went to bodi the first day, 8pm or so, lineup was full 15-20 girls, took #682 was very GFE. Went for a shower, nuru, BBBJ on the bed, several positions thereafter... She seemed to enjoy it a lot, was very loud and may or may not have faked an orgasm (she wouldn't tell me).

Next night went to Red House, at about 9:30, lineup was non-existent, and they were short on rooms. The place was not as upscale as Bodi, but while the service was not bad. Picked a slim sichuan girl who was unfortunately not as enthusiastic as the lady I wrote about above.. she even wanted to take a call on her phone, lol... anyway, popped and was out of there probably never going back

Si yuan in Pudong was up next, my second visit here. Very similar to Bodi, like they're the same chain. Service was very similar too. Already had a contact there, so I picked her and got exceptional GFE service. However, she had a slight cold, hoarse voice and sniffling a lot so that was a bit disturbing... otherwise, can't complain. I keep trying to get her to do outcall but she won't... Has anyone ever gotten a sauna girl for take out?
Old 10-01-2016, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
when back to the mp which I recommended to bro here. my regular #11 is leaving the place so got to try out other number. I took #8, very hardworking with soft big boobs. Iwill be in shanghai very regularly for awhile, any bro wanna hang out pm me to see if I'm in shanghai ba.

BTW, any bro got recommendation for shower/bathhouse? The type where the lady will bath/clean/scrub you?

p.s. I'm not familiar with the ktv or sauna scene unfortunately.
bro, the mp u recommended, any best timing to go? what time it opens?
Old 11-01-2016, 01:47 AM
Samster

wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by artaINt View Post
First report here, been in Shanghai for several days.

Went to bodi the first day, 8pm or so, lineup was full 15-20 girls, took #682 was very GFE. Went for a shower, nuru, BBBJ on the bed, several positions thereafter... She seemed to enjoy it a lot, was very loud and may or may not have faked an orgasm (she wouldn't tell me).

Next night went to Red House, at about 9:30, lineup was non-existent, and they were short on rooms. The place was not as upscale as Bodi, but while the service was not bad. Picked a slim sichuan girl who was unfortunately not as enthusiastic as the lady I wrote about above.. she even wanted to take a call on her phone, lol... anyway, popped and was out of there probably never going back

Si yuan in Pudong was up next, my second visit here. Very similar to Bodi, like they're the same chain. Service was very similar too. Already had a contact there, so I picked her and got exceptional GFE service. However, she had a slight cold, hoarse voice and sniffling a lot so that was a bit disturbing... otherwise, can't complain. I keep trying to get her to do outcall but she won't... Has anyone ever gotten a sauna girl for take out?
bro, can share the pricing also?
Old 11-01-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by artaINt View Post
I keep trying to get her to do outcall but she won't... Has anyone ever gotten a sauna girl for take out?
Normally they do not take outcalls as the girls are also not allowed to do this business beside their job, if they are found out they get in trouble.

I also hear in some sauna you can pay a "buy-out" fee to the sauna to get her free for one day.. do not know the price but I guess it would not come cheap.
Old 11-01-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

Another FL...

Went to 太阳源水sauna and recently and there have very good selection (15 girls) when I was there... selected my girl and lead to a room and went for a shower, nuru, BBBJ while nuru... went to the bed, BBBJ again and mount her very tight pu**y and she seemed to complaint a bit but she looks to enjoy it and finished her in missionary... had a very good time... I will definitely try this place again.
Old 11-01-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
I took #8, very hardworking with soft big boobs.
Bro tried her as well... hardworking and like to take her time with her HJ.
Old 11-01-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachno73 View Post
Another FL...

Went to 太阳源水sauna and recently and there have very good selection (15 girls) when I was there... selected my girl and lead to a room and went for a shower, nuru, BBBJ while nuru... went to the bed, BBBJ again and mount her very tight pu**y and she seemed to complaint a bit but she looks to enjoy it and finished her in missionary... had a very good time... I will definitely try this place again.
share damage and near where?
Old 12-01-2016, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
share damage and near where?
PMed you...
Old 12-01-2016, 07:20 AM
Samster

I hear that this few days the mp & sauna scene is in alert as there are news of impending raid since 9th Jan, so i suggest if you can wait.. Wait.

If itchy call for room service safer, or go to pickup bars or ktv.

Will update but think middld to end of this week should be clear.
Old 12-01-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

leaving shanghai this week le, coming back again last week of this month, so see how ba

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1