The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 18-12-2016, 04:43 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
This is the part I worry most,i have just wrote a letter to their marketing dept to give them a piece of my mind. They failed in being consistent. In any business dealing, verbally 'contractual words' are very important, especially to a customer.
This is Indonesia, not Singapore. You know well the difference in terms of business reliability (of course, with exceptions on both sides).

Speaking about the Formosa fidelity card, you remember I threw it away right at the front desk, when I was told that, to get the frequent stay advantages, I had to pay a price (the special "promotional" price offered to those who have the card) which was mugh higher than that I was paying without card. So, I said "Thanks for the card, but I will stick to how we always did".
Old 18-12-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
This thread is all abt Batam info. Anything under Btm sun considered info. Nono1973 doing a good job here...as far as uncle Aaron is concern.
Hi uncle, Aaron Kwok in 1 of the movie screened in btm got sing 1 veri nice song called 就是孙悟空.

listen 4 a bit, no good no recommend here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozilsanchez View Post
Guys i will be going batam on monday.. 2d1n stay..
Bro,yr fr last time write halfway

pt 1

https://sbfsg.net/showpos...postcount=3393

pt 2

https://sbfsg.net/showpos...postcount=3394

u say to be cont but nvr cont leh...u write til the most exciting then part suddenly stop,left me hangin.

Nice 2/3 of yr fr btw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozilsanchez View Post
....After tat the gl i wechat and me went to the bed while the other say she want to watch tv. She went to the sofa. Junior suite of da vienna is really separated so the gl one the sofa cant see the bed.hehe. we tok a while and kissed a bit and had a first round. Cont soon.
U mus b busy man, 4get liao.

Jus remindin onli...no hard feel,ok?
Old 18-12-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

Now, on my final morning of 2N/2D trip.

For the 2nd time in probably 6 years, I didn't take any booking girl. Will write in a full fr on why this is so.

Yesterday, went to New Spa (or known here as Grand Dragon Spa) with another bro. Everything went well, until the ending of the massage. I slept (nothing new for those who cheonged with me in Batam before) during the massage. After turned over for the front massage, I don't remember I dozed off. How to doze off with a 25/26 years old massage your dick? Then, before I get to shoot, the phone rang and session ended. I was like..Knn, should have insisted on waiting for my 1st trip masseu which the GRO said just went into a room when I reach there. At least, she's my type and her massage is good.

Anyway, when I met up with bro, he gave me a thumb down and said the masseu said have dick massage but cannot cum. Cum, must pay.

Double wtf. Complained to the gro (SaSa) who attended to us. She can only say sorry and will talk to the masseu.

This brief post is to warn bros of potential pattern they will play. Price paid is 233+k, cheap if included full HJ. But, it's expensive for our trip yesterday.

There are normal masseuse who do fj though. This is between customer and the girl directly and separate price payable. Although if you take the TH2 tier girls, is definitely with FJ in the package.
Old 18-12-2016, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
This is Indonesia, not Singapore. You know well the difference in terms of business reliability (of course, with exceptions on both sides).
Agreed with you.

Quote:
Speaking about the Formosa fidelity card, you remember I threw it away right at the front desk, when I was told that, to get the frequent stay advantages, I had to pay a price (the special "promotional" price offered to those who have the card) which was mugh higher than that I was paying without card. So, I said "Thanks for the card, but I will stick to how we always did".
The membership card is still at an advantage especially when they just adjust their pricing for both Kaha and their membership for 2017.

Anyway,i took some effort to talk to those guys in Formosa hotel. 2017 onward,regular room will still be 460k/night,their newly renovated room will cost 490k (30k more) and weekends will need to add another 50k for the 2 price quoted. Meaning it will cost 510k for their old room,540k for newly renovated room for weekend (and public holiday).

As for your usual room,the price will be 510k/night, the newly renovated one will cost 540k (30k more) and on weekends (and public holiday), it will cost another 50k more over the 2 quoted price.

Old room : 510k/night
New room : 540k/night

For weekend and public holiday - (add 50k)

Old room : 560k/night
New room : 590k/night

Do note that most if not all of their suite room in the hotel has already been renovated.

Kaha is however one straight price from 2017 onward :

Normal room (deluxe) : 450k/night , weekend 500k/night (public holiday)

Your room : 500k/night , weekend 550k/night (usual was 475k and 525k respectively)

For Kaha,its doesnt matter if the room is renovated or not. One flat price thru all kind of rooms,but members cannot earn points when they book thru Kaha or other online sites.

Remember,i used to pay 460k for your room. And Dec,they wanted to charge me 630k on weekday and 680k per night for weekend. One of my friend went to kaha and got 525k/night on weekday and 575k for weekend while i gave up my reserved room to stay in Biz.

Either Kaha or membership,i know i will still end up having to pay lower price rather than their full price of 630k/680k. But i can no longer get as low as 460k/night flat rate anymore,which by the way isnt a public offer rate. But becos i am going to pay their 'normal' rate,i also get the full membership point value,meaning to say during my CNY 2017 ,i get another FREE stay (my 2nd free stay voucher). And one more trip to Batam after CNY 2017,i become gold member,hehehe...

I win some,i lose some in their new deals and honestly speaking here, this time round, i lose more than i win from my own perspective. A lost is a lost even tho the damage may seems insignificant.

Side note, just for Blackpage :

If you stay for 7 nights in your usual room,it will cost you :

5 weekday nights : 540k x 5 = 2700k rupiah
2 weekend nights : 590k x 2 = 1180k rupiah

Total amount need pay : 3880k for 7 nights in Batam

For Kaha,you will pay 40k lesser per night over the above. Meaning you save 280k if its 7 nights.

Just a draft price gauge for your info.

(i am still on discussion with them on the late check out issue that another bro here encountered)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 18-12-2016, 01:01 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

So, is it or is it not recommended to sign up their member?

The last 2 weekends that I'm there, L Hotel last week and Lai Lai Hotel this week, I'm fine with both hotel-wise. Only downer is that the location of L Hotel is damn out of the way..
Old 18-12-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
ozilsanchez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahaha.. forgot abt it bro icycold.. tat time was kinda busy tats y had to stop halfway.. now too late to write rdy.. anyway i learnt u from experts haha..
Old 18-12-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Hans Inn better even thou it's been awhile I stay there. 350k-380k per night, check in after midnight it be 250k good decent breakfast, outside from lobby n turn left n behind got 1 massage shop that offer hj n fj (can't remember the name, sorry). In front hotel at a right angle there's happy massage (infront of drain), further infront behind happy about 5 mins walk there's berry joint (along the way u manage to fine Princess salon a morena joint. As always follow bronono guides for directions.
Old 18-12-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Side note, just for Blackpage :
If you stay for 7 nights in your usual room,it will cost you :
Another invaluable piece of work. I will bookmark your post for my next stay. I am curious to hear what price will they propose me.

I understand that the prices above should be "public", that is achievable by anyone who gives a call to make a reservation and appears to be decently informed. They are in line with what I paid in the last year. Is that so?
I am afraid I will be proposed higher prices, but with the claim "just for you, regular old customer".
I guess my only weapon will be to threaten "I go to Kaha". That is a blunt weapon, because you know I want to make my booking well in advance and stay safe, that is be sure I have one of my favourite rooms without fearing they go sold out before I arrive.

Quote:
(i am still on discussion with them on the late check out issue that another bro here encountered)
I have been always requested to pay half rate to check out at 6pm. It is fair, because I ask the staff to clean completely my room around 12 or 1pm, to have it clean fresh like never used for the afternoon (anyone guesses why? )
Only once, Holy Sinta forgot to add to my bill the last half day fee
I miss Sinta. I wonder if I could contact her now that she left.
I hope her husband or her husband's friends do not read SB
Old 18-12-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster (eP)

Thumbs up Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
There are normal masseuse who do fj though.
You appear to be one of the few ones here, who know that a masseuse is a lady, while a masseur is a man.
On my first times on this forum, I thought they were looking for a gay massage joint
Old 18-12-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
You appear to be one of the few ones here, who know that a masseuse is a lady, while a masseur is a man.
On my first times on this forum, I thought they were looking for a gay massage joint
I'm uneducated and heavily depend on the spelling correction that Google Keyboard provides. Autocorrect, though, is not always correct.
Old 18-12-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster (eP)

Out of Topic?

I am just back from Colombia. I think most ones will appreciate if I share this pic

Taken with my phone in my room around 4am just one week ago, then edited just a bit (cropped, converted to b&w, added some black to hide the pendal and bracelet, in the remote case this photo might circulate on the web and finally be seen by someone who might recognize them)
Old 18-12-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
I'm uneducated and heavily depend on the spelling correction that Google Keyboard provides. Autocorrect, though, is not always correct.
Ahah! I doubt that Google autocorrect might suggests in accordance with the gender preferences of who is writing. Thumbs up.
Old 18-12-2016, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

New booking joint opposite Hotel Bali

Old 18-12-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am just back from Colombia. I think most ones will appreciate if I share this pic

Taken with my phone in my room around 4am just one week ago, then edited just a bit (cropped, converted to b&w, added some black to hide the pendal and bracelet, in the remote case this photo might circulate on the web and finally be seen by someone who might recognize them)
I'm more practical. I appreciate the more...

Especially the one with her head off the bed. Cheap Thrill...
Old 18-12-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm more practical. I appreciate the more...

Especially the one with her head off the bed. Cheap Thrill...
and this, my prized catch this trip.

Wrong image uploaded.

21 years old
Petite
Slim
Handful boobs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1