The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-05-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
Someone mentioned before she looked much older than the pics.. U don't find it so?
The “photo same as actual” line already a giveaway that the MR is probably fake
Old 27-05-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
it's all relative when comes to size.
Haha, very much agreed. The reason that many MLs can't give me a good blow. When they do and able to engulf the whole shaft, I admit their skills.

Last edited by Blu3; 27-05-2019 at 11:38 AM.
Old 27-05-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Good or bad reviews still advertisement for them and will attract attention to their ad. Better than totally no mention
No mention can be doing very well in reality
Old 27-05-2019, 11:22 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
many never learn.....i pay to fuck them to leave them alone. No need to hear stories
Lol... many wanna play KC style... thinking it maybe free in the end

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 27-05-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
The “photo same as actual” line already a giveaway that the MR is probably fake
Wow....nearly tempted to try....Dodge a bullet...many landmines here....lol.
Old 27-05-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/huan-huan-massage/

good professional masseur is back.

I have went to visit her 3 times 

so happy to find back my 'snow white with really big boobs

She looks much better in person, pictures on webbie don't do her justice!

All services advertised served with a big smile, this girl is really friendly.

BTW, Massage is also no bull-shit, including solid step-on-your-back skills! 
Thanks for sharing.
Old 27-05-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/huan-huan-massage/

good professional masseur is back.

I have went to visit her 3 times 

so happy to find back my 'snow white with really big boobs

She looks much better in person, pictures on webbie don't do her justice!

All services advertised served with a big smile, this girl is really friendly.

BTW, Massage is also no bull-shit, including solid step-on-your-back skills! 
I miss her friend Xiao Ya. She was the true snow white with big boobs.
Old 27-05-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xarik210a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Fei Fei - https://sglonelyguy.org/feifei-massage/

Look - 7/10: Milf look, no discount from the photos, very friendly lady.
Body - 7/10: Got tummy, but overall still OK for me.
Boobs - 9/10: Can't tell but really big, maybe between E and F.
Massage - 9/10: Her massage was tip top. She used to work at authentic massage shop before so her skill is very good.
Sensual - 7/10: Can be improved but she try very hard to please me so still a enjoyable session. Especially when her boobs are in my face.
Location: For brothers who drive their is a open parking lot downstairs. Also quite easy to get there by public transport.
RTM: Yes for sure. And she is a gem for me so guys please be nice to her as the combination of big boobs and good massage is very rare nowadays.
P.S. She is living with another ML Fiona and tarma service is provided. Most probably will try tarma next time.
Old 27-05-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 23
like to molest is one of the Best!like to molest is one of the Best!like to molest is one of the Best!

Think it's about time I contribute a little.

https://sglonelyguy.org/jj-massage/

Been wanting to try her for a long time since months ago, but always had my SMSes ignored. Last week on a whim, texted again and got a quick reply stating availability. Location is a bit of a surprise, but very discreet. Clean rooms, nice ambience and attached pre-fabricated shower.

For a MILF, JJ is up there in terms of maintenance. She greeted me in a one piece figure hugging outfit, and high heels on. Long hair, and obviously enhanced face as well. Though getting on in years, She exudes the slutty and sultry MILF who goes to the gym 3 times a week.

For the massage, she will disrobe to her panties and be like this throughout. Her massage strokes are not really my preferred type.. as in they were mostly elbow strokes that kinda hurt. But at the end of the massage i did feel all loosened up.

But the main course is the true delight. She tickled and teased my back with feather like touches, before molesting my balls in a slow sensual manner.

After flipping, she would sensually play with my eggs and meat while positioning herself in all different ways. She has this trick where she climbed the bed and presented her very taut arse for my viewing pleasure, while still pleasuring me. It almost felt like she was going down on me (was not) and the pleasure was so immense I had to ask her to slow down!

Her overall style is slow, sensual and erotic.. And I like the way she stares at the member while concentrating on her work

I eventually surrendered while she stood by my side and bent down to lick my nips. But the truth is.. She didn't have to.. I'm not big on having my nips licked.

So highly recommended for punters who do not mind an older service provider.. who is VERY well physically maintained, and has a nice neutral demeanour
Old 27-05-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Is Emma cup C or small? I keep seeing conflicting info

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 27-05-2019 at 05:18 PM.
Old 27-05-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Is Emma cup C or small? I keep seeing conflicting info
C Cup. I verified myself yesterday
Old 27-05-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit1987 View Post
C Cup. I verified myself yesterday
Thanks. Yet there are people saying "not for boob lovers".
Old 27-05-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Probably their benchmark is D cup and above lah..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-05-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Maybe some bros have smaller hands. Lol.

Defination of Asian C, Japan C or US C also matters. China C dunno belongs to where.
Old 27-05-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Zhizunbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros know if Tian Niu is coming back? Unforgettable cat bath..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1