The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-08-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mona SA
I guess lot is been told about her service.
My 2 cents,
She offers profuse foreplay and especially shower experiance is exuberant.
Cock rising rubs, frenching , bbbj and AR ... works as if time is unlimited. Longest foreplay in a bath.
Fetish feel ... shower with a nympho, by the open window of a high rise

Awesome!!
Old 10-08-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

The fireworks here even bigger than NDP ah
Old 10-08-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
babysky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabysky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Amy (Silk Stockings) on August 9.

Looks: 9/10 Similar to pictures, pretty face, chinese-like features though slightly older than the 24 year old on website.
Body: 10/10 i love tall girls and she is 1.7m. slim but not skinny. meaty ass and slender waist .
Boobs: 8/10. Enhanced D cups that works for her.
French: Lots of tongue action. Takes a while to warm up.
Painting: Love to be painted. She enjoyed my painting
BBBJ: 9/10. Good. Great suction, slow and steady type. Can go DT too.
FJ: 10/10. Bonking those endless legs. 10/10!
GFE: 9/10. 0 English. but with my half cooked thai, she was actually quite friendly and chatty.
Old 10-08-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
Happybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Melon from Les Affairs
https://69lax.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=44

Looks: 9/10 (Look exactly like picture, just Thai Tan)
Body: 10/10 (Big Melons and Perfect curve on the body and butt)
FJ: 8/10 (Great but SOP)

One plus point is she can speak Chinese and English quite fluently.
The first time in Singapore, I experience nuru gel body to body massage. Instant hard on. RTF for sure. KCed by her liao. By the way, she love to sing and will be booking her OVN for K session then to her place.
Old 10-08-2019, 11:31 AM

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
mark100622 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Minzy MMF at 12.30pm (location geylang)
If wanna join me add me in wechat - boiohboi
Old 10-08-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 60
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Great Gem. Ang Pai standard for sure.
Had Gwen on National Day FB I believe as Bro Silk have not posted but heng heng after NDP managed to know that she's in town. Promised Bro Silk will Pen FR as long she's good.

A lot of Great FRs on her in her previous tour but can tell u service wise same as old FRs.

Gwen from Silk Stockings.
2/5 session for my free bonk later on.

Looks: 9/10 (Pretty and 90% pic. But more tanned then pic. She mentioned that previously she's not so tanned travelled other countries and gets darker)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Deepthroat with ball licking and sucking. V.Good)
Frenching: 10/10 (Deep French kissing throughout the action as and when I want it and at times certain positions she initiated it which really breaks the ice)
Boobs: 8/10 (The only downside perhaps. Enhanced D. No problem with me as she allows me to play with them)
CIM: 10/10 (2nd shot took my army like a pro but not much of army left since my 1st shot already drained up)
Massage: 10/10 (Bonus a in between shots she give a GOOD massage. Very few that is hardworking)
FJ: 10/10 (Tight and seriously can ride. Change position like change clothes no problem. U must try to drag long for this girl if cum fast wasted)
GFE: 10/10 (English is good can TCSS. Chit chat with smile and laughter)
Dmg: $170/90mins/2shots (Highest rate for SS ladies I think. Don't think I paid $170/$180 pricing under SS for a long time. WORTH IT I am sure)
RTF: Definitely yes. Most likely tomorrow since my RTF will be $150

Overall:
Strongly Recommended for Chio Bu, CIM Lovers, Boobs Lovers, GFE Lovers, Massage Lovers, French Lovers
Not Recommended for Enchance Boobs Lovers
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 10-08-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lejj View Post
Thanks okt for taking my booking even though I'm new to dome 1

Amanda (?) from chivasangels
Look: 7/10
Probably a mix up but I got a different girl, still quite pretty though

Body: 7/10 (not fat but not for boobs lover)

Boobs: 7/10(B)

Bbbj: 7/10

Fj: 8/10 ( Very accommodating to many positions )

Gfe: 11/10 Really the best thing about her, from the moment I entered , she treated me like a long lost lover. Really tries her best to give a good experience, might not be the one I initially wanted to book, but really glad I got her instead
Old 10-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Welcome back bonking.

How is your health issue? Don't see you share much. So fast recovery?

Remember to bonk Safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happybonk View Post
FR for Melon from Les Affairs
https://69lax.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happybonk View Post
Bad news guys!

Visited Yuki from Soi69 last week 12 Jun 2019, 5pm slot.
Currently, I am having discharge coming out from my penis.
Seen the Doctors at DSC clinic, was diagnosed with NGU as swap test shows middle tier of bacteria inside my urinary tract.
I have been prescribed medication for chlamydia for 1 week while waiting for urine test for gonorrhea and chlamydia to be our next week.

For bros who have visited Yuki from Soi69, please kindly pm me and also immediately visit DSC clinic or other clinic that can provide std test.
To all the other bros, please chiong safely as even bbbj can transmit STD.
Old 10-08-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 6
topdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopdavey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sheena Seduction68 for NDP bonk.

Looks: 9/10 She is really beautiful and gave strong impression wearing a see thru nightie with boobs almost bulging out. Features are sharp maybe or maybe not surgically done but looks like eye candy to me.

Body: 9/10 Obviously a worked out body. She is perfectly sculptured. No tattoos at all.

Boobs: 9/10 Big man made melons with pink nipples. Had a great time with those fun bags and they are soft to the touch.

Pussy: 9/10 Trimmed and loves to be painted. No weird pee smell or anything, she keeps her kitty very clean. Her moans are super sexy and she i s not shy to let them out.

French: 9/10 When she is warmed up she went all out. Not the best but score high cos she is a looker. Her tongue actions definitely can be improved.

BBBJ: 9/10 She kept spitting due to the towel fabrics which were on my dick which is perfectly fine by me as long as she kept oging on with eye contact and the right suction which felt great to me.

FJ: 9/10 Lightweight enough for carry bonk in front of the dressing mirror. Bed is low enough facing the mirror to see myself in doggy action and prone doggy. The way she arched her legs was a big turn off. Pumped her long and hard without complaints. Her ass is solid type a result of long hours of work out and swimming. A rarity.

GFE: 9/10 Non commercial feel. She loves to talk about her modelling job, travels, her experience in posing for massage spa and cars assignments. She has a soft spot for bak ku teh for those are interested to know. She has a great smile and cuddled with me like a koala bear lol. Her english level is really good for a FL.

RTF: Will do so but time is running out she leaves on 13th so better be fast!
Old 10-08-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
AhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobayashi12 View Post
Brother, I think you need to pang zui abit cause based on your replies, I believe he’s getting owned like fuck. He’s on my ignore list so I cannot see what he reply but confirm some useless stuff.

I only have 2 person on ignore list in this thread, both got similarities - like to tell grandmother stories or their big logic or thesis then act superior dunno for who to see. This will be my last time commenting on this since my favorite stables all gone abit dulan need to rant abit cannot find NDP bonk, if continue on will become like those 2 numb nut.

PEACE out.
Not 2 person but 1 la. Clone ma. Haha.

Some people just either sick in the head or a pathetic loser in the real world. Bo bian wana seek some kinda self identity and achievement in a sex forum. Pity him la.
Old 10-08-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

Seduction 68

Girl - Sheena

Location - very central area.

Looks - very chio... the claims are she is a model and i would definitely believe it... she's guaranteed a looker

Body - a model... so... good solid figure. Not those skin and bones skinny like u see on TV but this is a good figure... i love it...

Boobies - OMG OMG OMG... finally i get a big boobies. The coroner only wants big big boobies and hers are MAGNIFICENT!! with PINK NIPPLES!!! when she bared them, i just looked... and she giggled.

Shower - very pleasant shower... she rubbed me all over and i did the same... ran my soapy hands all over her tits and licked those nipples good and well... her pussy was trimmed and the hair was softe... oh her pussy is so warm when i washed it for her....

GFE - she and i clicked instantly... she speaks english well....but of course, YMMV because of a plethora of reason : looks, the way to speak, the way you treat her etc?? i dunno.. but for me, it clicked immediately. maybe because i brought her some nice good food too. Oddly, just before we started, i saw her put an alarm on her phone.. i gave her an odd look but she said she's always full booking , so she need to watch her time... ok... fair enough.. i wouldnt wanna be the next customer waiting as well...

BBBJ - when was the last time you had babe go down on you and take the whole of your big cock in her mouth like she really wanted to? well this girl definitely did that.... the bbbj was strong and her hands too... she would often coem up and kiss me and then go back down and suck on my throbbing cock.... i loved how she went from mouth, to hand to boob fuck.... omg.... i wanted to cum right into her mouth but she did say she doesnt do CIM... lol... what a shame!

69 - as everyone knows, the coroner loves a good pussy licking and i signalled to her and she very ENTHUSIASTICALLY presented her pussy to me... it laid down and she climbed over my face and i ate her pussy like as though i had just been relesed from prison... she loved it.. moaning non stop and playing with her tits... she came back down to meet and kiss me in a long locked kiss and then moved down to 69... she was relentless on her attack of my cock and kept fondling my balls non stop... i knew i would not last long with this goddess' pussy on my mouth and my cock in hers.

FJ - i put her on her back and she positioned herself very nicely and lifted her legs up and opened up... she wants me to fuck her... she kept her eye contact with me and her pussy swallowed my cock... i have been wanting to fuck this girl since she came but timing always dont match... she squirmed a little as i entered her and soon i was deep inside her.... love how she mutters good good when i penetrated her... i came down to meet her lips as we kissed and fucked just like a couple... alot of kissing and lip action... i put her legs together and brought them up as i slid in and out slowly like a bf and also savouring the moment... this is one hot chick guys... suddenly... i saw her hands grabbing her tits and she told me she's gonnna cum!!! i opened up her legs and pulled out and started eating her pussy and she came so so so hard... my mouth never left her glorious pussy as i ate her while she came... i put my cock back into her pussy and pounded her fast and furious and before i came, i told her i wanan come on her big boobs pink nipples and she smiled and that moment.... i pulled down, pulled off, and came all over her tits... as my load shot out, the first shot hit her neck.. oopps... she giggled as she spread my barley all over her tits... those pink nipples... cant forget man...

took a shower and rest and we shared music... she has nice music list... showed me photos of her modeling days leh... on the big billboards etc... wah.... make me even more horny....

i got up, went to toilet to listerine and rinse my mouth and then.... i got back to bed and started sucking on her tits again... man this girl is quite horny... i reached dow nto play with her pussy and she was already wet.... i automatically start licking her pussy again like a hungry child as her hands clawed at my hair in ecstacy.. suddenly she started lightly tapping my head and oh... she wants me to fuck her.

I took the cap and put it on and she went on all my fours. My favourite... I wanted to show this girl who’s boss so i pushed it a little harder than usual.. haha... hands on her hips as I put myself deep into her wet hot pussy. She met my pounding with her reverse actions and I reached out and played with her big boobs. I don’t last too long in doggy so i brought her right to edge of the bed so i was standing on the ground and powered through. She was moaning so loudly in painful pleasure as we both came together. I could feel her pussy clenching and the wetness was unbelievable.

Washed up and left a super duper happy man.

Rtf in the next few days.
Old 10-08-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Mona from SA

Brought her some food that I remembered she likes. She recognizes me, so skip icebreaker and straight to hugs and passionate kissing.

The moment i took off my clothes, she saw my cock standing she dove in straight to BJ inside the room, dunno why but having someone suck ur dick before u wash it is damn hot (its clean btw, showered before i went). Moved to shower, I sat on the sitting platform (suitable for shower sex there if thats ur thing), she BJ again, soaped my dick, turned around and grinded her pussy on my raw dick, can feel her warmth, wah damn shiok told her to stop before I bust my first shot prematurely.

Round 1:
Went back to the room first, was sitting down on the edge of the bed, she came in, pushed me down and continue to suck the shit out of my soul; slurpy, great suction, DT, head licking, ball sucking, eye contact and moaning while at it, really PSE.

Couldn't take it anymore, so told her to stop and it was my turn to service her. Enjoyed sucking her natural firm B cup tits, then slowly moved south to the legendary CLIT, she really enjoys painting. Gave her a long tongue lashing session, she responds best to just sucking her clit, and licking the side of her clit. Non-stop moaning, hip thrusting, hair grabbing, and juices flowing out. My whole lower jaw was wet .

At this point I can't wait to cap and move to FJ already, but before I can cap she suck my dick again. FJ was hot and passionate with eye contact, frenching, moaning. She reads what position i want really well coz i kept switching (to try to last longer). Finished her off in missionary, her meat ratio is perfect for the piak piak sound effect.

Round 2:
We didn't shower in between, just lie on bed to cooldown and rest/chat.
Foreplay was pretty much similar, made her cum a few times with my paintjob, this time without my fingers, had to wipe my face after coz really too wet. Cap on, she rode me cowgirl, grinded and pounded my dick, we were both damn high, she came and coated my balls with so much juice that she had to use tissue to wipe my balls. I didnt want to stop the momentum and pounded her from below, she came again , have to wipe again. Sensing a bit of fatigue from her, I switched her to missionary and started pounding that soaking wet pussy. Took some time before I finally climax, and she didn't complain or anything.

Overall damn PSE experience, a lot of face sucking, dick sucking, clit sucking. Left the place a spent and happy man.

Location: Central-ish, not vv convenient for non-drivers, but apartment is nicely furnished.
OKT: Prompt reply and clear instructions.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Serizawa22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't really write fr but brother silk ask me too, so here I am fr for gwen. Just finish with her and ohh yes! Worth every minute of the session.
Copy the format from the brother above haha sorry hor.

Gwen from Silk Stockings.

Looks: 8/10 Will not reject one.
BBBJ: 10/10 score well on this be very careful Hahaha.
Frenching: 10/10 Will suck your tongue out if you hit the right spot constantly lol. ��
Boobs: 7/10 not too my liking but maybe the others like it.
Massage: 10/10 The best I had so far among the other FL.
FJ: 9/10 very accommodating even though I kept pumping for 1 hour and continue massage after its all done.
GFE: 10/10 very good nah, she said she like Singapore customer, so she repay it with good service. So guys you know what to do.
Dmg: $220/120mins/2shot and 30mins additional for massage. Lol.

Last edited by Serizawa22; 10-08-2019 at 02:34 PM.
Old 10-08-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PSS8138 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
Wah... got that jialat... her previous FR already so-so nia..
Yes, would probably have gotten better service with cat50 FL. OKT still posting french and bbbj, when she obviously not willing to do both...
Old 10-08-2019, 03:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

Late FR for Nikki of SS

OKT: Responsive and friendly.

Looks: 9/10 similar to photos, add in slight tan.

Body: Tight, slim and nice. Very good body, tits were fun to grab while fucking in standing doggy.

BBBJ: Way above average, really pornstar style, strong mix of stereo, deepthroat and skullfucking. Amazing bbbj, non-stop blowing.

FJ: All positions allowed, rides like a bitch in heat. Sex-kitten commando style fucking. Try to believe.

Overall: Nice friendly lady. Very service oriented and willing to go the distance to make you feel like a king.

RTF: Yes.

YMMV, enjoy bros!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1