The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-10-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Melody from Emma

Looks: 10/10 Super SYT, look like the Gif with golden brown Tan, quite fair IMO
Boobs: As or at most small abs. Not for boob lovers
Body: Fucking hot syt curves, tight as hell. And Her ass are fucking meaty and firm. Fondled her ass every time I get the chance to
GFE: 10/10 off the charts. Very friendly and chatty but I Guess we are of the same wavelength. She’s quite funny too.
BBBJ: didn’t try, straight to main course
French: 6/10 light kisses, tried my hardest when we were high but her teeth were shut.
FJ: 9/10 Tight pussy, curvy ass, pretty lass, what’s more to ask? She’s game for any position. Doggy her most of the time, admiring that peach ass of hers. Squeeze her ass till I song. Fired in doggy all over her back.

Rtf: yes definitely!

FYI, I have patronised bro Em for the longest time and I do feel the operator sometimes goes MIA at the worst timing (like just before confirmation). It happens so do expect that. Just keep bombard him with msgs and he’ll eventually reply.
Old 30-10-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

Saw eve from Emma sitting outside in the living room in her tiny shorts, looks delicious 😋
Old 30-10-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 5
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin21 View Post
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=750585

Look 9/10 cute with nice smile

Body 9/10 small size that is good for carrying up and jack

French 8.5/10 once activated will have no stop button

Bbbj 8.5/10 will she her tongue to lick around the head and slowly suck the whole shaft slowly giving electrifying feelings

Pussy 8.5/10 nice for painting with no smell and alot of water

FJ 9/10 since she small size.. Definitely carry her up against the wall n bumb her. Can see that she loves sex.. Her hornies plus her face expression.. First shot finish in her mouth and cuddle together on bed. Feeling same gf..
2nd shot finish from doggy once she started to lick my nipples and made my 2nd ic hard again

She damn horny and wet leh..
Old 30-10-2019, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
sunnysun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJets9 View Post
She damn horny and wet leh..
Who is this? link not working
Old 30-10-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
appasionato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysun View Post
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php
Old 30-10-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 5
KingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of lightKingJets9 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysun View Post
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=751000

http://www.galaxyx6688.com/
Old 30-10-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 9
robotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by fizou View Post
Wow! Here's the reason why... Everyone wants a piece of this hot pie!

Who is this babe?
Old 30-10-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
sunnysun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotman12 View Post
Who is this babe?
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=750545

Karina
Old 30-10-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul^bibi^baby View Post
FR for RIN from GalaxyXscorts

Location East

Room : Standard and Cosy but then 2 Single Bed which also allows more cosy action

Stable : Very fast replies and very accommodating as usual

Face : IMHO looks better in person, face shape sharper. Greeted with Sweet Smile

Body : Tender, Silky, Smooth Skin and FAIR from Chiang Rai ! Very good to hug body. Equipped with tattoo as shown on picture.

Boobs : D/E Cuppers with light brown and sensitive nice looking nips ! Boobs are super nice to grab. Not sure Enhanced or Real but is super good feel !

Shower : SOP and my little didi is thoroughly washed down

Catbath : Focus on the correct spots.

BBBJ : Correct pressure and suction for little me. Will switch to balls licking and HJ and back to BBBJ. Only drawback is BBBJ is shortlived and requested for caps on for BJ

First FJ : Very good view for riding due to her big boobs. Very good to hug body also makes missionary very shiok. She will grab on your butts with her legs to pull you closer to her, and she will hug you well during missionary. Plus points for little me.

Half-time : Highlight is her awesome 20mins+ massage during halftime. Super shiok with pressure, massage half way then she took off her tower. Very kinky kekeke

Second FJ : Didn't thought will have time for this after such a long massage BUT. Started fondling Rin's big boobs and explore her body until she is super wet. Caps on again and she immediately when on all fours. The doggy position is very shiok, plus her meaty and firm a$$ I came super FAST ! Kenna conquered.

Frenching : No for me as she has a running nose. Got to comment that even though she is not feeling well the service is still very shiok.

Summary : RIN is a very pretty lady with power assets kekeke. She is quite reserved and I feel that she is a bit awkward during the session. Other then that she is a gem to be made ! Service orientated and with a big neh nehs for boob lovers ! We didn't click for Frenching but I still enjoyed the session very much due to her professionalism ! Bros who are boobs lover and doggy style lover Mai Tu Liao !

RTF : Too many good gems recently and limited ammo la. Chances are high as I am a boob sucker kekeke

Thanks again to bro Galaxy and keep the awesome gems flowing ya !
Cant find rin thread
http://www.galaxyx6688.com/
Old 30-10-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Maxi (LAX)

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=750939
https://69lax.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90

Maxi (Yee Hwa) is a mid-20s WL girl from Khon Kaen. Round trip to Singapore after her Asia tour.

Stands around 5 ft. 5-6". Slim, medium built with good height. Light Thai tan (Chinese + Thai parenthood) with quite a few tattoos on her front and back. The photos posted are WYSIWYG - Ask OKT for her video preview.

Natural 36 D boobs with slight sag and brown-coloured nipples. Doesn't like her nipples to be licked though but feel free to massage her bosom.

Speaks French. Likes to catbath all over your neck, ears and chest.

Welcomes clitoris stimulation and paint job but not fingering.

Offers BBBJ. CIM not sure. Her BBBJ is more of the fast & furious, up & down bobbing type with occasional balls sucking. Can't really DT. Average bed skills, IMHO.

FJ. A young, trimmed and tight cunt. Open to all positions. Prefers you to take the lead. Office table and chair available in her room for your sexercise imagination.

Offers massage between shots.

Maxi is your friendly and playful FB with ting-tong character. Good attitude and knows that she is here to work and earn.

Speaks average English. RTF material.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Old 30-10-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Siao15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May - S69

OKT: 5/5 fast replied with place.
Looks: 5/5 very good looking.
French: Yes
Boobs: 4/5 man made but I’m fine with it.
Body: 4/5 good shape. Sexy curvy
BBBj: 5/5 really enjoyed it. Suction is good and will look and check on you as and when.
FJ: 4/5 very accommodating for all positions, especially when she is riding. The view from below is way too good.

Third try and finally able to get a slot for May.
May is very friendly after she open up to you. Service and attitude is top notch. Had a wonderful session with her. She’s a gem! Thanks OKT for bringing her in.

Overall very good. RTF: Yes. Definitely
Old 30-10-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
ahying deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Venice from SS (4/5)

Looks: syt, the look will grow on you.
Communication: close to zero English. Not much interaction.
Body: Thai tanned, Very slim, but not for boob lovers. I prefer small, so it ok for me.
Gfe: still ok, tries to please.
French language: No kissing, to those that like to kiss will be quite a turn off.
Bbbj: sensual, will do for quite some time.
Fj: accommodating, quite tight.

Okt: quick response
Rtf: depend, try other girl to clock my 5/5
Old 30-10-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Dzeko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nana from Thaimodelclub

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=750310

Long time no bonk and got feeling for some big boobs then spotted this girl from TMC. OKT replied fast so just go only.

Location: 8/10 - Hotel is near MRT, got bus & central location. Bros who drive will need to pay ERP and carpark fee should be quite ex.

Looks: 5/10 - i would say she 50% look like photo, can tell it's her but looks like a A grade chionged version if compared to photos.

Exaggerated example: Fake Pikachu vs Real Pikachu

like you know that is suppose to be pikachu but...

Body: 9/10 - She's the curvy big boob type which was what i was looking for so high points here. but might be fat to some. ownself see how ah?

Pussy: 5/10 - can semi finger her only... pussy is trimmed but... i think cus she kinda bui bui type so got the pussy fat cover abit... bonkable... yes... painting... not my thing for this type...

Boobs: 10/10 Boob lovers can fall in. her boobs is the big big soft soft natural ones that can boob job you. if she squeeze your face into her boobs and hold you there, you will actually go heaven type.

Frenching: 0/10 : no gap between her lips. kiss also don't do. really make me sian half

Painting: 0/10: pussy too fat and not shaved so i didn't do.

BBBJ: 4/10 - Initially ok, then she started going deeper, her bracers kenna my little bro. too pain so minus points here

CIM: 0/10 - the mouth like sew shut one you think leh?

COF/COB: 0/10 - never try. no mood.

FJ: 5/10 I quite sianed cus she's like the 4th bad bonk i had since Gin from LA left... recently the standards really cmi... still got some points because she still managed to get my little bro up for 2 shots.

GFE: 3/10 - No gfe, but her after shower and sex service is good. will towel dry you and auto give you massage

RTF: No.

OKT: 7/10 Relatively quick response but no friendly banter.

Last edited by Dzeko; 30-10-2019 at 11:44 PM. Reason: give example picture
Old 30-10-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 20
MrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrAte is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is a short FR on Tora from RL
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=749835

Looks: 7/10 quite pretty, quite resemble her photos
Body: nice figure, quite slim with usual thai tan
boobs: quite nice and big (man-made), more than a handful, nice nipples to suck
Gfe: high, will hug and sleep on bed after service
Bbbj: pretty standard
painting: yes, nice and no smell
Fj: quite tight and quite easily turn on
Old 30-10-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 12
lesky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlesky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

T003 - kitti
first blood. 30 oct 19
first time trying this stable...
originally tried to book 2 other but the girls timing is out of my range..
Bro T003 recommend Kitti, first blood, n i listen yo his advice n saw the photos not bad.
Any way instructions to place easy to find..waited at designated hotel at central area n girl pick me up to her room...
Once inside room i got a much better look at her n decided i m horny enough to book 2 slots immediately w bro T003.....

she speaks fairly well english n definitely pretty on the eye...
her first trip here..
stats below

looks 8/10. v fair as one parent is a chinese...discount 10% from photo.

her eyes her best feature

body 7/10. has a baby bump.the milf sexy type. slightly plump, fucking sexy backside
trimmed pussy, no smell
boobs 8/10 34D. enhanced but nicely done..light brown nipple. luv u to suck it

french. 9/10. excellent in this language

pussy 8/10. no smell, trimmed.
can paint, finger etc etc...

BBbj. 8/10. light sucking hv strength n suction..u can ask her lick your balls.
started straight from after the shower in bathroom..
she also cleans me very well in shower.

FJ. 9/10. she start off lick suck catbath my nipple..standard type.
But once i erect, she can take my huge cock n acvommodate to any positions
can boob fuck between those excellent boobs...
can 69 with her as well..
Once u warm her up, she gets so wet, no need KY at all...
she can really ride u in cowgirl...u can see the boobs swing n tbe estatic look on her face w eyes close tight...priceless...
she came several times in missionery, spoon, lotus, doggie etc etc.can take a pounding..esp good if u can doggie n fuck her way deep...she really enjoys fucking.

GFE
9.5/10. maybe hv chemistry w her so thinks the gfe so high . after first shot she will offer u good thai n oil massage depending what u like...

overall. 9/10 definitely rtf type but maybe because i m going ops i cannot
rtf when i hv tecovered n she gone back thailand by then...

Thks bro T003 for bringing in good gems...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1