The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 20-07-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 4
rachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

LOL crowded trains means the guys stand very close? Then stuff rub against me. Some of the naughty guys will brush with their hands to test, then slowly when I don't react they sometimes will be more daring and start to grope.

On the bus sometimes when it's empty, and a guy sits beside me, their hands also start to move around and wander. Sometimes when I sit with my legs against the chair in front, they'll put their hands below.
Old 20-07-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
came2me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
On the bus sometimes when it's empty, and a guy sits beside me, their hands also start to move around and wander. Sometimes when I sit with my legs against the chair in front, they'll put their hands below.
Touch your thighs only, or more?
Old 20-07-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL crowded trains means the guys stand very close? Then stuff rub against me. Some of the naughty guys will brush with their hands to test, then slowly when I don't react they sometimes will be more daring and start to grope.

Oh, sister, I have the same experience too! Hahaha. But in my case, I am a guy & I was the one that being grinded on & touched by girls

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 20-07-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 7
Sammyboyanglee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySammyboyanglee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

How I wish I was in the same MRT or bus as you! Haha. Sis can share any photos of yourself? Of course censoring your face and background...!
Old 20-07-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
SBUFC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
Oh, sister, I have the same experience too! Hahaha. But in my case, I am a guy & I was the one that being grinded on & touched by girls
You must be damn yandao bro
Old 20-07-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBUFC View Post
You must be damn yandao bro
No lah, bro. Hahaha. Maybe I look innocent, can be "bullied" type.

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 20-07-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahahaha. This is a bit too dangerous for me. I alr get groped in public hahahaha. Maybe I'll just wear shorter skirts and dresses and a choker, if that's enough stuff to ID me by :P
Cool Sis, Chocker sia..... if can hook up, then use choker to choke little bro.....LOL

Hope to be able to spot you one of these day at HV then.....

If i do see you, I will not snap pic of you, dun worry. I will come here and describe about you....LOL
Old 20-07-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
airohead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamka View Post
No lah, bro. Hahaha. Maybe I look innocent, can be "bullied" type.
Next time I also put on an innocent look LOL
Old 21-07-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
..rub against me..brush with their hands to test..more daring and start to grope.

On the bus hands also start to move around and wander..they'll put their hands below.
and did u stop them when they inch their way nearer to feel u up?

how do u feel then when they were touching u?

Badboy
Old 21-07-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

hahaha nice sharing sis, daring sia. you purposely did not react?? or too shock to react?

what u feeling when they started to grope and put their hand below u?
Old 21-07-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 4
rachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Haha I usually don't react, or sometimes if I'm really horny then I'll moan softly hahahahaha. So the guys will touch more. Of course I feel good when they start groping right, or else why would I let them continue hahaha.
Old 21-07-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

damm daring sis.
great shares.
Old 21-07-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of
Quote:
Haha I usually don't react, or sometimes if I'm really horny then I'll moan softly hahahahaha. So the guys will touch more. Of course I feel good when they start groping right, or else why would I let them continue hahaha.
Stay safe sister.
Old 21-07-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
claronet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Stay safe sister.
Agreed. Sanitize fingers before letting him grope
Old 21-07-2020, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 9
meowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeowmeow1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Must ask what bus number you usually takes liao, lol.
what age gap are you in? Will grope one usually is old uncle kua, if younger guy late 20s to 40s will that turn you on more? Hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1