The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
Playmode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikini_lover View Post
My workplace in Paya Lebar.. I would love to go if anyone can pm the new location! Cheers!
Which part of Paya Lebar? I don't see any spa nearby
Old 17-11-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Refresh77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRefresh77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Old Uncle log 16.11.20

Last night, received strong radio signal from a famous TCS actress
E _ _ ngelica, but could not make it because I had tummy ache and it was raining.
[/I]
Wow such exciting show. I was wondering which actress should I watch. E_ _ ngelica provide Good Front view Experience. However, a Tiff and co ring looks better as well. Or maybe Dunman Durian will be good to satisfy my hunger. Any advice on where to spend the money?

Last edited by Refresh77; 17-11-2020 at 11:39 AM.
Old 17-11-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kaedetseng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks nicee
Old 17-11-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, this joint got relocated from Upper Paya Lebar to city fringe.
I have not been to the other joint with a name that sounds like jewel ... But I thought I read posts about it ...

But if you are interested in playground at Paya Lebar area, go read the threads in the forum.
If really cannot find, PM me and I will share one (I am supposed to do QC but not having enough time).
The world is my abalone. Lol.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
Well said about the ML,,,,, make me gian, going to visit soon.
Old 17-11-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 5
Refresh77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRefresh77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
TCS has a total of 5 actresses ... Shall not name them lah ...
Can start your acting lesson with E _ _ , then with the rest.

Remember to bring your own Compact Disc ... I strongly recommend O _ _ Moto 003.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
I have watched E’s show before so thought of trying the rest. I wonder whether they will be their ratings
Old 18-11-2020, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 9
ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!ris2099 is one of the Best!

Hi, anyone can PM the new TC address? Thanks
Old 18-11-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!

Quote:
It is still a happening area.
Just that senior Bros are protecting the playgrounds and not sharing openly. We have fewer to go to now.
The freeloaders can forget about asking. Those with power are not entitled to have the lobang shared with them either.
Ask nicely via PM, and respect people's decision when they choose not to share.

A general reminder to all : in your FR, do not openly publicise the unit number or address of the joint, or contact details of MLs who do not have online advertisements. All details ought to be exchanged via PMs.
You may be trying to show the world that you know something, but you are in fact sabotaging the joint.

Yes agreed with you, bro. You joined this Forum in May 2004, I joined in July 2002. I am even older uncle than you. I had my glorious times to enjoy using this platform, will confirm protect our playgrounds. U stay safe and thanks again for sharing so many wonderful experiences.
Old 18-11-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 6
Jtommy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJtommy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJtommy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Comment deleted.
Old 18-11-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugehunk68 View Post
Yes agreed with you, bro. You joined this Forum in May 2004, I joined in July 2002. I am even older uncle than you. I had my glorious times to enjoy using this platform, will confirm protect our playgrounds. U stay safe and thanks again for sharing so many wonderful experiences.

Haha, I am also old cactus 🌵
Old 18-11-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, can pm tc new location? Thanks
Old 18-11-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Acer09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi Bro.

Just wondering the TV station still operating as the same TCS name?
Based on what discussed, roughly can locate with some driving around.

QUOTE=funny4sg;20330218]It is still a happening area.
Just that senior Bros are protecting the playgrounds and not sharing openly. We have fewer to go to now.
The freeloaders can forget about asking. Those with power are not entitled to have the lobang shared with them either.
Ask nicely via PM, and respect people's decision when they choose not to share.

A general reminder to all : in your FR, do not openly publicise the unit number or address of the joint, or contact details of MLs who do not have online advertisements. All details ought to be exchanged via PMs.
You may be trying to show the world that you know something, but you are in fact sabotaging the joint.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **[/QUOTE]
Old 18-11-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Acer09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried 3 of them before. Will recommend E.

T&Co is 1st choice is sold out.

My all time favourite is XX, which is long time ago. Before the refurbishment of the mall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refresh77 View Post
Wow such exciting show. I was wondering which actress should I watch. E_ _ ngelica provide Good Front view Experience. However, a Tiff and co ring looks better as well. Or maybe Dunman Durian will be good to satisfy my hunger. Any advice on where to spend the money?
Old 19-11-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Long time ago there was a N*n* in TC. A very quality gem. Natural C, good figure, smooth skin and an absolute goddess in bed. Her doe eye innocent looks in bed makes any man want to make love to her and not f**k her. She has this aura of helplessness and horniness which made it hard to resist.

I was lucky enough to persuade her to go to the nearby kovan 81 for a long 2-shot session during one very early morning.

After her stint in TC, she came back again for a short period of time. Although the services listed no longer had FJ, I still went ahead and booked her. Frenched her like long lost lovers and had some crazy ass beautiful spontaneous sex.

But all the TC girls past and present cannot compare to the receptionist. During her prime, the receptionist was working as an ML, that fricking delicious slender body of hers with natural C+ boobs was a killer combination. I don't think any girls have better figure than her even now.

Too bad the TC boss cannot be upped. Those who have seen the boss would know her ginormous melons can knockout anyone if she swings at them hard.
Old 19-11-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Long time ago there was a N*n* in TC. A very quality gem. Natural C, good figure, smooth skin and an absolute goddess in bed. Her doe eye innocent looks in bed makes any man want to make love to her and not f**k her. She has this aura of helplessness and horniness which made it hard to resist.

I was lucky enough to persuade her to go to the nearby kovan 81 for a long 2-shot session during one very early morning.

After her stint in TC, she came back again for a short period of time. Although the services listed no longer had FJ, I still went ahead and booked her. Frenched her like long lost lovers and had some crazy ass beautiful spontaneous sex.

But all the TC girls past and present cannot compare to the receptionist. During her prime, the receptionist was working as an ML, that fricking delicious slender body of hers with natural C+ boobs was a killer combination. I don't think any girls have better figure than her even now.

Too bad the TC boss cannot be upped. Those who have seen the boss would know her ginormous melons can knockout anyone if she swings at them hard.

I’ve had the pleasure of her services when she was still a working girl. Confirm plus chop she is all woman & it’s all the more exciting when she doesn’t remove her specs!

While her “retirement” from this scene is a loss to all bros, I really envy the bro who is her bf now.
Old 19-11-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

C**dy was my syt Fav in tcs before she left for home.Miss her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1