The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2007, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 20
LeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Wife's Boss, My Mistress

Chapter 3

Twinkle drove me back to my condo after we cleaned up. She said she will call me to make a 'date' for us to go shopping for her new notebook. I return home to a warm dinner and hug form my wife. As suspected, she asked me about the problem. I vaguely describe the problem to her but not diving into details. I know that she gets bored with my IT stuff after 5 minutes. I suppose that she just wants to hear my voice.

Nothing much happened for the next few days until Friday when my mobile beeped with a message:

Hello Stud... when do you think you will be free to go shopping with me? It was Twinkle. I replied that I am helping my wife to pack her bags as she is flying off tomorrow to London for her conference. Twinkle replied, I know... I arranged that trip for her. So you think you are free after you send your little wifey off? Needless to say, both big and small head agrees that when
the cat is not around, the mouse needs to cum out to play...

I sent my wife off at Changi airport Terminal 1 since she is taking a BA flight. She gave me a kiss and a tight hug and tell me not to be naughty and get enough sleep... Hehehe... She doesn't know how naughty I am going to be... But never in her wildest thoughts will she think who I am going to be naughty with.

I waved her good bye at the entrance to the Customs and see her walked off, wiggling her tight and sexy butt as she goes. I took out my phone and messaged Twinkle. The coast is clear, the mouse is cumming out to play. Where you want to meet? Almost immediately, I got a reply. Now would be a good time. You cumming over to my house to pick me up? I am too lazy to drive. From the airport to Twinkle's house, usually would take about 20 minutes on a normal traffic. I reached there within 10 minutes. I tooted my horn and her gate opened to allow my car in. Saw her waving from the balcony to come in. She is wearing some figure hugging t-shirt that stretches over her nice perky bosom. I am guessing she is wearing either hot pants or some very tight and figure hugging shorts... I am only half correct... When I saw her inside her house... She is wearing something tight... but it wasn't her shorts, or any shorts to say, she was just in her panties... and not just any panties, but a g-string!!!

Seeing her tight buns wiggling at me when she walked is more than enough to raise my cock to it full glory. I grabbed her from behind and carried her into my arms. She gave a small yip and settled herself into my arms. Encircling my neck in her arms, we shared a tongue twisting kiss while I walked her to her living room sofa. Her sofa is more like a daybed, very deep and covered with deep cushions.

Remembering an old saying that you have to dump the girl on the bed or else she will never listen to you. So I supposed doing that won't cause any harm so I just dumped Twinkle onto her sofa. She let out a squeal, then I jumped on top of her and smother her with my body while my hands and lips are busy making love to her. Her hands are not idle either. She quickly unbuckled my
belt and loosened my jeans. Digging into my shorts, she quickly rubba rubba her hot nimble fingers on my hard cock. My hands left her breasts and travelled southwards until I reach the forest of honey.
Old 20-06-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster

LeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to beholdLeDivorcee is a splendid one to behold

I rubbed my finger through her g-string and is quickly awarded by a low moan and a popping out clit. Not sure if brothers here have encountered a clit that protrudes out from a girl's pussy? Twinkle does. I played with her clit through her g-string. I supposed the extra friction from the material brought her orgasm quickly as she suddenly stiffen and her hand that is holding my cock gripped tightly, almost squeezing the blood out from the cock head. I saw a widening wet patch on her g-string and know that I have just gave her an orgasm without even undressing her.

Realising that she is gripping my cock, she suddenly release her hold on it... By now, my cock head is almost dark purple in color. I told her what she wants to do to my cock? Squeeze out the cum from it? If yes she is doing it badly. She sayang sayang and quickly strip off her clothes. I told her to leave her g-string on as I want to fuck her through it. She gave me a naughty look with her smokey eyes (Until now I can never get enough of her smokey eyes. Whenever I see that my cock gets hard almost immediately). She helped me to take off my clothes and dipped her head downwards to give me my just rewards.

As usual, her BBBJ is top notch. Especially loved the way she give my cock head her throat massage. So far only one lady can do that to me besides Twinkle is Singtel!!! Needless to say, I totally lose my self control and grabbed her head while I trust quickly into her mouth. She took it all like a good soldier until my mini-me erupted into her hard sucking mouth. She swallowed it all and clean me up with her skilled tongue. We rested on her day bed naked with her lying on besides me, hands on my cock playing with it while my hands are on her perky boobs, tweaking and rubbing her erected nipples. I asked her where she learned her blowjob skills and how she can take all of me without gagging. She told me that she is actually an ABC (American born Chinese) and she got her education in States (both academically and sexually). One of her boyfriends was an African-American and all things you heard about how big they are, are true. He taught her how to go down on him without gagging and do her throat thing. Needless to say, I benefitted from her 'education'. She also told me that among all her lovers and hubby she had, I was one of the better ones if not one of the best. Her hubby didn't have as thick a cock as mine and he doesn't like to do to times in a row. I was thinking his lost is my gain. If he cannot satisfy his wife needs, then I supposed he cannot blame her for 'eating' outside.

By now, my cock has rested enough and it has regained it full glory. Twinkle turned on top of me and slid my cock into her still wet love tunnel. She gave a small sigh of content as my cock filled her up just nicely. My hands automatically went to her peaks of pleasure and started the tweaking and tuning of her stereo. As she bounces on and off my cock, her moans and pants are getting louder. Luckily her house is located at an isolated corner or else her neighbours will know she is giving her pussy a work out again. Her sounds echo around the living room as I pounded back at her, matching her thrust for thrust. A thin sheen of sweat start to appear on us as I pounded her to two more orgasm when finally we reached the point of no return and I shoot my second load of mini-me into her warm and wet womb while she cum again.
Old 20-06-2007, 10:52 AM
Samster

didn't realise that I have developed quite a small fan base here based on the points I received and comments I had on this thread...

Thank you all. I will try to double my efforts and hopefully give good reading to you. Those who have awarded me with points, I thank you again, although that is not required. I will try to slowly return you the favor.

As for updates, I don't think I am able to post daily as my work load is getting a bit heavy and I am often needed overseas. Will try to post more if I am free and obviously not engaged doing the 'naughty' things with my wife or mistress. Hehehe...
Old 20-06-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tony low deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good story, keep it up and i am waiting for more story.
Old 20-06-2007, 08:00 PM
Samster

Here is another installment for my fans before I sign off for the day.

Sorry there isn't much sex as this is sort of a build up to towards the event where she became my mistress. So here it goes...

Chapter 4

After resting for a while, we dressed up and drove off to Sim Lim Square (my other playground). Without hesitation, I zoomed into one shop that specialized in selling Lenovo notebooks. I always like IBM ThinkPad notebooks but wsa disappointed when they sold it to their OEM manufacturer. Anyway, I decided a professional lady like Twinkle should use a ThinkPad because the design is a no nonsense design. Strictly professional... That is the feeling I get when I see a ThinkPad. Got her a T60 model and also got a behind the counter discount since I know the people there. (BTW, bros don't ask me for discount to purchase from that shop).

She seems happy with my choice of notebook and told me that I have got good taste. She always felt that ThinkPad looks more professional as compared with other notebooks. I was thinking that since she is loaded, she might as well go for something better and more stable rather than go for a fancy notebook packed with frills that she won't be using at all.

Packed up the purchases we made and she paid with her credit card. Twinkle told me she is hungry and since I have been working 'so hard', she decided to buy me a nice lunch. She asked me where I would like to go. I told I will leave the choice to the lady since I eat almost anything under the sun. (Not really true.... She seems pleased that I let her make the choice. So we zoomed off to Tanah Merah Country Club where we ate ala carte buffet at the chinese restaurant. Now that I have sated my appetite for both my cock and my stomach, I feel sleepy. So I told Twinkle I feel like going home to a nap.

She pouted and then brightened up, suggesting that I zone out at her place. I feel uncomfortable about sleeping at another man's bed and told her so. She smiled and called me silly, she has guest rooms with beds. So off we went back to her little hiding place.

I must have been quite tired because the moment my head touched the bed, I switched off and only be awakened by my phone ringing. Feeling disoriented and lying on an unfamiliar bed, I picked up the call. It is my wife calling in from London. Outside the windows is quite dark, feels like evening time, which is about the time my wife arrives. I panicked a little as my wife asked me where am I since I never picked up the house phone. I told her I was sleeping and did not hear the phone ring (Luckily I never put my house phone inside the bedroom). Heng ah... she accepted my explaination. She says it is pretty cold here in London and everything is grey... She never liked London and don't think she ever will be. Made some small talk and hang up the phone as she is heading for the tube.

Twinkle came in saying that she heard me talking, I told her it is my wife and she just called to say she has reached London safely. I asked her what time is it? 7pm... OMG!!! I really have overslept. I told Twinkle I need to go now since it is getting late and I need to buy dinner. She told me no need, she already has cooked something for both of us. Damn... I wonder how can her hubby not cherish such a gem?

We went downstairs to grab our dinner. Twinkle is a great fuck in bed but she is even a greater cook. I am looking at the spread in front of me and my mouth water. She has laid out stir-fried vege, a clear soap, a pork dish and a steam fish. I told Twinkle she don't need to go through all the trouble for me. She said, both her and her hubby seldom eat at home but always stock up in the fridge. So if she didn't cook, all the food will go to waste, so might as well cook for me and let me try her cooking.

I sat down and grabbed a bite. It is delicious. To be honest, I would say it is as good as my wife cooking. I told her that and she teased me for having a honey mouth. I also voiced out that if I am her hubby, I would make sure she is happy since she is so good in bed, a professional woman and can cook delicious dishes. Twinkle said too bad we are both married, or else we may have made quite a pairing.

This has set my mind running. I told her why not we do it this way, since we find each other quite compatible, but we are married, we have to carry on this affair on the side. This way, we will get our rewards of fucking each other out of our brains and yet we can continue to be a happy family to our respective spouses. Twinkle thought about it for a while and told me she cannot make up her mind right now as her mind is filled with the pictures of how we made love. She told me to give her some time to think about it.

We cleaned up the place and I helped her with the dishes. While we are at the sink. I cannot resist fooling around with her. I start to splash soapy water at her t-shirt and she did the same to my jeans. Soon the dishes are done but we are soaking wet and the floor is slippery with soapy water. I can see Twinkle is getting excited as her face is flushed and she is breathing a bit more heavier than usual. I grabbed but due to the slippery floor we both slipped and fell heavily on the floor. She landed on top of me, knocking the wind out of me while I tried to grab her to prevent her from hurting herself.

While she is on top of me, I slipped my hands into her t-shirt and grabbed her breasts. She look at me with those smokey eyes and she tore into my lips with her slithering tongue and we start out tongue fencing again. Damn this woman is insatiable!!! She grabbed my belt and loosen it together with my jeans, exposing my shorts encased hard cock while I strip her off her shorts and panties as well.

Without further foreplay, she climbed on top of me and guided my cock straight into her steaming pussy. I am out of words to say how we fuck, but I think some animals copulate with more grace than us. We are like animal in heat, humping and grinding our pelvis into each other, trying to put as much meat onto the other's genitals. We swap positions with her kneeling on the floor and me shoving my raging cock into her dripping pussy.

I pounded myself into a mind blowing orgasm while she fingered her steaming cum filled pussy to her own orgasm while I lay exhausted on the kitchen floor.
Old 20-06-2007, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

what a way to end it all,thks again bro.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 20-06-2007, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 22
Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future

Good story!!! Camp here liao

Uplist : Empty
Old 21-06-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
nevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to behold

wow Bro LeDivorcee nice story thumbs up. awaiting for the next juicy installment.

Old 21-06-2007, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
VolupTuous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a nice & fortunate encounter. The part I like most is - "smokey eyes", really turn me on. Thanks Bro, will stay here for more.
Old 21-06-2007, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 19
me|zuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Wife's Boss, My Mistress

GREAT story... waiting for your next chapter.. come soon ok ?
Old 21-06-2007, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
soba006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here also...
Old 21-06-2007, 09:27 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story and will be waiting for more .
Old 21-06-2007, 10:30 PM
Samster

Wongal88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent! Camping here liow!
Old 22-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1001 / Power: 20
Elementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud of

I'm also looking forward to next part too.
Old 22-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
edlimmych deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My Wife's Boss, My Mistress

Hey Interesting story.

Waiting for the update wan

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1