The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

The main purpose of these ladies coming here are to make money. They spend a lump sum to come here, some have to borrow and are in debt.
人不为己,天柱地灭。
If a carrot guy comes along and they do not like the guy then of cos they will try to chop carrot. Even if you manage to become friend with them, you will find that if u both go out you will be paying for most of the things.
If you get pass that and become real friends then maybe sometime she pays for the meal.
But at the end of the day. 人之初,性本善。have faith in human. We will all always choose to 善待自己 first. Yet when others do it they are selfish.
Why we put up with lousy bosses and smile when kena scolded? Stil have to suck up to them? As long as we are paid enough, we will do it.
It's good to know the motivation behind people's action, then it's easier to accept and move on. It is also good to know our own motivation behind our own actions. Think about it and see if you want to continue or stop.
Old 29-12-2022, 08:27 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post
The main purpose of these ladies coming here are to make money. They spend a lump sum to come here, some have to borrow and are in debt.
人不为己,天柱地灭。
If a carrot guy comes along and they do not like the guy then of cos they will try to chop carrot. Even if you manage to become friend with them, you will find that if u both go out you will be paying for most of the things.
If you get pass that and become real friends then maybe sometime she pays for the meal.
But at the end of the day. 人之初,性本善。have faith in human. We will all always choose to 善待自己 first. Yet when others do it they are selfish.
Why we put up with lousy bosses and smile when kena scolded? Stil have to suck up to them? As long as we are paid enough, we will do it.
It's good to know the motivation behind people's action, then it's easier to accept and move on. It is also good to know our own motivation behind our own actions. Think about it and see if you want to continue or stop.
Good analogy

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 29-12-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
W9930 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
人不为己,天柱地灭。
You are right... everyone got their motivation whether ML or the guy....
Old 29-12-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
人不为己,天柱地灭。

Just have to always remember the most important point, ML or Ktv girl, they are here to make money.

Don't play this game if you are not rich or don't know what you are doing. Worst thing you can do is put real love in from the start.

When I was younger and less money, can use youth and time to jio the girl. Anyways I am bored and free during weekends, just treat it as going out with friend / potential FB loh. See merlion, Singapore flyer, eat dinner and maybe bang. But still, you must be aware of what the girl wants. Some girls want money i.e. They immediately say they want money to go out with you. You can tell these to F off immediately.
Some girls want companionship, these are good and easy to up after bringing them out a couple of times.

You need to be careful of those that want PR. That's when you fall into the KC trap and potentially end up in a world of hurt caz they are just so good at making you that you are so in love..

Now that I am older with more disposable income and less time. I just go for instant results, I pay X, you give me Y.

Maybe sometimes jio some HFJ singers for dinner etc, but always keep in mind that they are here for $$, they do their job to be nice to you so you will spend money on them. Either hang flower or buy bag.

It's easier for old man also, you don't fall into the trap thinking that maybe she's really in love with me. Caz knn, she's 20+ and I am old man. Of course she's in love with money lah. Doh. But even so, I have met some singers who are so good that they convince even me that she's really in love.

That's when I go back to first principles,b4 you think with your dick, just remember. Nobody comes all the way to f-ing singapore to work in a ML or Ktv to look for love. They are here for $$$.
Old 29-12-2022, 02:29 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
人不为己,天柱地灭。
Come out to cheong, always remember what is 等价交换. To pay and get something back. If you think this gal worth it, just pay as what you can afford. If not just go for better one.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 29-12-2022, 03:02 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well said. Up you bro...

Quote:
人不为己,天柱地灭。

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 29-12-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Old 29-12-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post
Just have to always remember the most important point, ML or Ktv girl, they are here to make money.

Don't play this game if you are not rich or don't know what you are doing. Worst thing you can do is put real love in from the start.

When I was younger and less money, can use youth and time to jio the girl. Anyways I am bored and free during weekends, just treat it as going out with friend / potential FB loh. See merlion, Singapore flyer, eat dinner and maybe bang. But still, you must be aware of what the girl wants. Some girls want money i.e. They immediately say they want money to go out with you. You can tell these to F off immediately.
Some girls want companionship, these are good and easy to up after bringing them out a couple of times.

You need to be careful of those that want PR. That's when you fall into the KC trap and potentially end up in a world of hurt caz they are just so good at making you that you are so in love..

Now that I am older with more disposable income and less time. I just go for instant results, I pay X, you give me Y.

Maybe sometimes jio some HFJ singers for dinner etc, but always keep in mind that they are here for $$, they do their job to be nice to you so you will spend money on them. Either hang flower or buy bag.

It's easier for old man also, you don't fall into the trap thinking that maybe she's really in love with me. Caz knn, she's 20+ and I am old man. Of course she's in love with money lah. Doh. But even so, I have met some singers who are so good that they convince even me that she's really in love.

That's when I go back to first principles,b4 you think with your dick, just remember. Nobody comes all the way to f-ing singapore to work in a ML or Ktv to look for love. They are here for $$$.
Bro, good thoughts!
Old 29-12-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Thank your Sir, Mr rom22, for sharing your valuable experiences here. You had done a better job than my attempts to help others. What you had shared is of pragmatic value, separating illusions from realities, that are important for others , whom may had lost their minds but not their sadly horny heads, to progress & evolve. It is said that youth is wasted upon the young, & also some just grew old but never did grow up...

There can be no denial that there are rare gems, but it will take much time & effort, to test & dig them out. Such are never easy, & each must do due diligence before falling into it, as there will be much considerations & consequences...., financial stability, mental state & motivations, overcoming petty emotions, etc.

The internet while may had been abused & misused, but forums such as this can help, to share, to learn, to acknowledge & correct mistakes, to progress & evolve for a better mental & physical life based upon realities & sustainability for oneself & truly loved ones...

Old 29-12-2022, 11:28 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

LOL! I should be the same age and era with u...

I totally shared the same experience and thoughts..

But then again..at our age...sian them is easier as we have a half fk attitude towards them...nothing for us to lose...the most we gain piak...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-12-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
LOL! I should be the same age and era with u...

But then again..at our age...sian them is easier as we have a half fk attitude towards them...nothing for us to lose...the most we gain piak...

But then again..at our age...sian them is easier as we have a half fk attitude towards them...nothing for us to lose...the most we gain piak...[/QUOTE]

Bro, yeah should be around same era.
Started ktv when it is still majority Malaysian girls working. Then saw the first arrival of ATB and Viets which took over the scene, those were very good days, when I young and they are young and still not too commercial. Most are here on visitor pass, hoping to make some money, have some fun, and maybe get married. Chiong the first of Thai discos too, when those coyotes are still dumb and looking for love.

Kena kc deep deep then by a ATB ktv girl. Went to China, visited her parents, gave her alot of $$ (at least for someone just fresh out of school). Truly believed that she loved me, but she was dying to get a PR, so basically she told me to marry her or she will marry another guy who was chasing her.

I said no..caz I was too young to get married.. And so she got married to the other guy within 1 mth.. So this experience taught me a good lesson, you must always know what the girl wants from you, and these girls won't let something like love or you stop them from achieving their objectives..

At least all I lost from this relationship was some money and a broken heart for awhile..

Agree with you on sianing girls now.. Allocate some $$ monthly for "investment", hang some flowers, dinner at nice restaurants, some presents without clear expectation spelled out for the girl.. End up is always they keep calling me out but I have to bo chup them caz too busy with work..
Got some good returns with these..until sometimes I scared that I over play and kena kc myself.

Some people like to kc with ML or Ktv girl for gfe "free bangs". But from experience, this kind always end up way way more expensive either in terms of $ or heartbreak compared to just straight up paying (even when compared to Singaporean stewardess FL)

Anyways, final point is. Don't fall in love with working girls lah.. I see many of my friends marry atb ktv girl and Thai coyote.

Majority is sad ending one.
Old 30-12-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
Thank your Sir, Mr rom22, for sharing your valuable experiences here. You had done a better job than my attempts to help others. What you had shared is of pragmatic value, separating illusions from realities, that are important for others , whom may had lost their minds but not their sadly horny heads, to progress & evolve. It is said that youth is wasted upon the young, & also some just grew old but never did grow up...

There can be no denial that there are rare gems, but it will take much time & effort, to test & dig them out. Such are never easy, & each must do due diligence before falling into it, as there will be much considerations & consequences...., financial stability, mental state & motivations, overcoming petty emotions, etc.

The internet while may had been abused & misused, but forums such as this can help, to share, to learn, to acknowledge & correct mistakes, to progress & evolve for a better mental & physical life based upon realities & sustainability for oneself & truly loved ones...

Yah. Just sharing some thoughts as 过来人..
But it really depends on whether something want to accept the facts or not. Some people are fall in too deep liao.
Old 30-12-2022, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Regg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having read so much stories, i really think should share one. Know a ml who return. After unlocking her, i did it many times without paying any extra.she is purely ml. Remember one night after up her, there is another cust booking. I left her place and went to get some food. While driving back, there she was holding another guy hand walking. I confronted her days later and she mention that cust was just paying for her time. She go on to say how she need to make use of him. I dont want go into details on what she say. But if you ever bring ml back to your office then hahaa you should wake up now. She really not worth your time. Her words was much more nasty than this. Not listed anymore. Take care bro
Old 30-12-2022, 04:08 AM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, yeah should be around same era.
Started ktv when it is still majority Malaysian girls working. Then saw the first arrival of ATB and Viets which took over the scene, those were very good days, when I young and they are young and still not too commercial. Most are here on visitor pass, hoping to make some money, have some fun, and maybe get married. Chiong the first of Thai discos too, when those coyotes are still dumb and looking for love.

Kena kc deep deep then by a ATB ktv girl. Went to China, visited her parents, gave her alot of $$ (at least for someone just fresh out of school). Truly believed that she loved me, but she was dying to get a PR, so basically she told me to marry her or she will marry another guy who was chasing her.

I said no..caz I was too young to get married.. And so she got married to the other guy within 1 mth.. So this experience taught me a good lesson, you must always know what the girl wants from you, and these girls won't let something like love or you stop them from achieving their objectives..

At least all I lost from this relationship was some money and a broken heart for awhile..

Agree with you on sianing girls now.. Allocate some $$ monthly for "investment", hang some flowers, dinner at nice restaurants, some presents without clear expectation spelled out for the girl.. End up is always they keep calling me out but I have to bo chup them caz too busy with work..
Got some good returns with these..until sometimes I scared that I over play and kena kc myself.

Some people like to kc with ML or Ktv girl for gfe "free bangs". But from experience, this kind always end up way way more expensive either in terms of $ or heartbreak compared to just straight up paying (even when compared to Singaporean stewardess FL)

Anyways, final point is. Don't fall in love with working girls lah.. I see many of my friends marry atb ktv girl and Thai coyote.

Majority is sad ending one.[/QUOTE]

Haha u should be mid to end 40s bro... U play damm big still fly to China with the girl etc....i never play until so big like...

Girls ask me to fly China, i will chop liao....if not wait for them to come back SG again...

i totally share the same experience with u these days as well...

Dont spell out what we want actually.mind Fxkk the girls...haha....to piak is even easier just that we are too busy or too tired with own family etc...

Agree with what u say...dont diao working girls...i got friends play damm big with siam bu n viets...now got 2 families somemore....

The old sch saying...thirsty wana drink milk just out and buy a bottle of milk...dont need to bring a cow home just to drink milk...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-12-2022, 04:16 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post
Having read so much stories, i really think should share one. Know a ml who return. After unlocking her, i did it many times without paying any extra.she is purely ml. Remember one night after up her, there is another cust booking. I left her place and went to get some food. While driving back, there she was holding another guy hand walking. I confronted her days later and she mention that cust was just paying for her time. She go on to say how she need to make use of him. I dont want go into details on what she say. But if you ever bring ml back to your office then hahaa you should wake up now. She really not worth your time. Her words was much more nasty than this. Not listed anymore. Take care bro
Haha bro...sorry for u to feel that way....but u could keep on enjoy with her actually.

I meant...what u expect from a ML? U wana marry her and bring her onshore? If u gona do that....maybe she will only just hold your hands nia..

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1