The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rsck2605 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantamkc View Post
This pic reminds me of the good times I had with the ML … 🙏
Well its enjoyable. We need not go out, i just buy some beer and she order the food. After the meal, its happy hour.
Old 07-01-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machomad View Post
Wah, good prediction Bro 😅. Recently have a few ML/FL will go back either no business, or other reasons, some r quiet sudden go back may due something really big happen ready, I guessed some Bros will get hurt badly due some ML going back so sudden, if he already spent so much money. be careful if ask for sponsor buy things before they go back. Happy New year Bros
Had some drinks tonight and learnt my buddy just realized he was fooled by a ml for many months.

We don't know our this buddy had secretly fell in love with a ml and had continuos financing her until he fully realized something fishy is going on.

It all happened when the lady is going back to homeland for the coming Chinese new year. My buddy did offer to see her off at the airport and the lady gives a lot of excuses like not convenience and other reasons too.
My buddy felt this time she should have a lover accompany her back home, she only tell him the departure date but not the time of departure.

With the date my buddy had observed her message movement the whole day and also check her destination, he found out that from certain time her message is very active, a lot of online going on.
Which means there are also others fools she had controlled same like what she did to my buddy.

Too bad he doesn't want to let us know who the lady is.
If I were him I will rushes to the airport and expose her.

I think it just happened either today or yesterday.
Another bad ending.

Pt127 / power 1.

Last edited by Newsasap; 08-01-2023 at 12:41 AM.
Old 08-01-2023, 05:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

For those with ML, do the ML give you free massage every off & on since is their expertise?
Old 08-01-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
For those with ML, do the ML give you free massage every off & on since is their expertise?
Hahaha Bro, they already have hj bbbj fj cip cim cof cob aj etc etc... Massage sure have one lah. This world got free thing ah? Lol. Maybe that 1 or 2 super lucky guy who do not need to provide anything and the ML will just throw herself at him. Maybe the ML every mth give him allowance as well. That is true love. Wahahahahaha.
Old 08-01-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Hahaha Bro, they already have hj bbbj fj cip cim cof cob aj etc etc... Massage sure have one lah. This world got free thing ah? Lol. Maybe that 1 or 2 super lucky guy who do not need to provide anything and the ML will just throw herself at him. Maybe the ML every mth give him allowance as well. That is true love. Wahahahahaha.
Nothing is free. There always a price to pay, its whether worth it or not.
Old 13-01-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 10
brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!

I'm writing here so bros can knock some sense into me.

I have been going overseas for work regularly.
Visited a FL and thought her service was great + looks gum me.
I got her number so we can coordinate outcall to my hotel next time.

Fast forward 1 mth, the outcall happened.
FYI, the market in this country is that outcall is more expensive than incall (usually 2x price)

Somehow, bonking in a nice hotel room feels so much more special than in a fuck joint and i really enjoyed it. After that bonk, we used google translate to chit chat for quite some time until she left. The whole time she was caressing me, sayang me, and kissing me on and off.

I proposed the next day she come to my hotel again (i did not talk about money at all, i also did not mention about any service), she said she will come. She even video call me out of the blue and chit chat awhile while i watch her do her school work (she is a student)
After that i told her to hurry finish her school work and come over.
Suddenly she went awol (WA one gray tick) so I realized i probably got played out.
Until when I was about to sleep at midnight she call me again and tell me if she should come. I said yes. She came to my hotel, eat room service, chit chat. I was tired that day so I nego for her to come back the next day and stated my price. She agreed and said we should sleep. We then snuggled in bed and sleep without any sexual stuff although i freeroam her while she was sleeping. Next morning i had to leave for work and requested for short bbbj (did not release) from her but told her to come back again after my work.

She came again on the 3rd night and we passionately fucked.
Ordered room service for her to eat and then she said she couldn't stay overnight as she has school the next day. I was disappointed because I thought she would stay and we could snuggle in bed. I paid her and she left after giving me a hug and some kisses.

I genuinely felt sad when she left my hotel room... the feeling is more emotional rather than lustful.

I quite gongtao/KC and texted her saying i am stupid for thinking she would spend her time with me without business transaction. She said she feels comfortable with me, business or not. Then she apologized for disappointing me and not staying the night. I went abit siao and kept telling her i miss her and everything, while juggling texting my girlfriend back in SG.

At this point, I keep thinking about this girl rather than my gf.
When I got back to SG and went home, despite my gf snuggling with me, i'm just thinking of this girl. I'm going back to said country in a month and she said she is waiting for me. I told her I want to spend time with her during my time there, outside of just sex. She agreed. I told her to state a price but she ignored that question.

Now, I keep thinking about her every now and then. How?
Will this just pass?

This reminds me of last time when i visit a ML almost every day, and bring her out for meals, without any extra mileage at all.

Am i just a big carrot?
Old 13-01-2023, 05:01 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brosagat View Post

FYI, the market in this country is that outcall is more expensive than incall (usually 2x price)

Somehow, bonking in a nice hotel room feels so much more special than in a fuck joint and i really enjoyed it. After that bonk, we used google translate to chit chat for quite some time until she left. The whole time she was caressing me, sayang me, and kissing me on and off.

I proposed the next day she come to my hotel again (i did not talk about money at all, i also did not mention about any service), she said she will come. She even video call me out of the blue and chit chat awhile while i watch her do her school work (she is a student)
Suddenly she went awol (WA one gray tick) so I realized i probably got played out.
Until when I was about to sleep at midnight she call me again and tell me if she should come. I said yes. She came to my hotel, eat room service, chit chat. I was tired that day so I nego for her to come back the next day and stated my price. She agreed and said we should sleep. We then snuggled in bed and sleep without any sexual stuff although i freeroam her while she was sleeping. Next morning i had to leave for work and requested for short bbbj (did not release) from her but told her to come back again after my work.

Ordered room service for her to eat and then she said she couldn't stay overnight as she has school the next day. I was disappointed because I thought she would stay and we could snuggle in bed. I paid her and she left after giving me a hug and some kisses.

I genuinely felt sad when she left my hotel room... the feeling is more emotional rather than lustful.

I quite gongtao/KC and texted her saying i am stupid for thinking she would spend her time with me without business transaction. She said she feels comfortable with me, business or not. Then she apologized for disappointing me and not staying the night. I went abit siao and kept telling her i miss her and everything, while juggling texting my girlfriend back in SG.

When I got back to SG and went home, despite my gf snuggling with me, i'm just thinking of this girl. I'm going back to said country in a month and she said she is waiting for me. I told her I want to spend time with her during my time there, outside of just sex. She agreed. I told her to state a price but she ignored that question.

Will this just pass?

This reminds me of last time when i visit a ML almost every day, and bring her out for meals, without any extra mileage at all.

Am i just a big carrot?
Don't wish to say anything more. You yourself said in the first sentence already and you already sense that it is wrong...think of what your girlfriend does for you if you are with her long enough...also, try not to treat meals or even go hotel, see if that girl will reply you and treat you back in kind...chances are it won't...you need to get by all the obstacles just to spend time with her, let alone being together.

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 13-01-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Will this just pass?

Am i just a big carrot?
You're just inexperienced, so the act of having sex with the same girl multiple times will lead you to KC yourself. It's quite common. Being in your situation is excruciating, because the girl most likely isn't thinking of you and is being fucked by different guys every few nights.

You mentioned that you have problems communicating so it's really not love at first sight, more like lust at first fuck. You have to be very clear about this.

Only two ways to go about it. Have a lot of great sex with your gf, which should replace your longings for her. Or if you're a real fucker then visit different girls every time then you won't think about her so much

The primary question on your mind, is whether she is thinking about you when you're missing her. There is a very simple way to find out. Stop contacting her, and see if she contacts you. A girl who wants to talk to you, will surely drop you a message to ask what you are doing and what you're busy with.

If she remains silent and there's no message in a week, her pussy is being serviced by some other guy so stop wasting your time torturing yourself
Old 13-01-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 10
brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
You're just inexperienced, so the act of having sex with the same girl multiple times will lead you to KC yourself. It's quite common. Being in your situation is excruciating, because the girl most likely isn't thinking of you and is being fucked by different guys every few nights.

You mentioned that you have problems communicating so it's really not love at first sight, more like lust at first fuck. You have to be very clear about this.

Only two ways to go about it. Have a lot of great sex with your gf, which should replace your longings for her. Or if you're a real fucker then visit different girls every time then you won't think about her so much

The primary question on your mind, is whether she is thinking about you when you're missing her. There is a very simple way to find out. Stop contacting her, and see if she contacts you. A girl who wants to talk to you, will surely drop you a message to ask what you are doing and what you're busy with.

If she remains silent and there's no message in a week, her pussy is being serviced by some other guy so stop wasting your time torturing yourself

I would say its the GFE that got me KC, the post-sex communication and laughter - probably due to this being missing in my current relationship.
The thing is i specifically asked her not to text in in case my gf see my phone. And only to reply me when i reach out to her.

No doubt i know she is a FL and definitely fking other guys every day in fact, that is her profession after all. I guess the whole point is that i am KC to overlook that fact.

For now, my heart is telling me to meet up with her the next time i am in her country again... Of course if she does not make time for me then, I know to move on immediately.

As i grow older, I now understand why married men have so many overseas wives and mistresses and i am unexpectedly evolving into one myself...
Old 13-01-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
AvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry to interrupt.. what does KC mean ? Does it mean to Keep cool
Old 14-01-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15576 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidFan View Post
Sorry to interrupt.. what does KC mean ? Does it mean to Keep cool
KC = kam cheng

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
kam cheng means 感情

means you have feelings for the girl
Old 14-01-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
AvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAvidFan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the reply brother, I added some reputation to you !
Old 14-01-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Quote:

Will this just pass?

Am i just a big carrot?
When it comes to FL, u kc yourself. When it comes to gf, if gf do the same, don't come home for nights, u feel insecure and imagine her cheating on you. But much more likely that the FL "cheating" with other ppl cos it's her job, basically doing what she does to you but with other ppl, telling them the same thing and servicing others every night. just keep thinking of that i believe u will come to ur senses soon.

You are just new to the game bro. You'll slowly come to ur senses and get desensitized to feelings for FLs.
Old 18-01-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambutarn View Post
You are just new to the game bro. You'll slowly come to ur senses and get desensitized to feelings for FLs.
No matter new or old. Cos some season Cheongster also fall into the trap. We just have to always draw the line, ML and FL are just for the fun. When we enter and leave the premises we must also tell ourselves, Everything just stay in the premises.

If one cannot control his emotions, then dun talk or get close to ML/FL. Dun bother abt simi unlock more services by getting close to them.

Want HJ, BJ or FJ. Just go to respective service provider.

Lets us go chiong with a clear mind. Remember draw the line.
Old 18-01-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
No matter new or old. Cos some season Cheongster also fall into the trap. We just have to always draw the line, ML and FL are just for the fun. When we enter and leave the premises we must also tell ourselves, Everything just stay in the premises.

If one cannot control his emotions, then dun talk or get close to ML/FL. Dun bother abt simi unlock more services by getting close to them.

Want HJ, BJ or FJ. Just go to respective service provider.

Lets us go chiong with a clear mind. Remember draw the line.
Yes drawing the line is important. Also nothing is free, if we go find them during their working hours, we still must pay for their services.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1