The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 10-04-2023, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lin90 View Post
tried XX at J Spa recently.

Look wise similar to the FB photo but more tan.

First thing in ask where i want focus more on, i just say thigh (da tui), she instantly reply big leg or small leg playfully. She was nice and friendly to speak to.

Took the 88 oil as i see that all recommended the oil massage.
Many rub on the ass indeed and the warm oil feel shoik.

No CQ ask and she did the HDLY and HJ. Boob touching yes but over cloth and she dodge when i was touching bottom zone.

After session as there is still time she offer head massage and crack my back for me which is good extra point.

As no CQ was ask, i just paid 1B and she just accepted it.
it should be $89 for an hour of hot oil massage.

Am surprised that no HJ was offered … was that your first visit? In some spa, masseuses do not offer special on your first visit just to play safe. XX is of RTM caliber as far as I am concern.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-04-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
No lo!! It seems this is the normal quote now at Jx.... If bros who knows me previously I frequent Yishun playground and then suddenly I just move off.... Because the price is getting higher and higher. Not that I cannot afford... But there are better deals out there.

Moreover, our twinkle is now back.. and near my work place.. all the more I would just go to her. Lol .
I just went to try ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ at her new place after getting contact, my frank FR for some to ponder over it 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Frankly I feel it’s carrot shop cause if din pay $89 then no teasing according to her….. seriously the teasing was nothing fantastic and limited roaming….. almost $90 + $1B for an hour massage 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ RTM a definite NO and thanks bro for sharing with me ya 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Old 10-04-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 10
kodgekaiden is one of the Best!kodgekaiden is one of the Best!kodgekaiden is one of the Best!

Wah, I very reluctant to post this FR actually because this would mean more people will visit her, and lesser chance of my preferred timeslot. But since I promised her a FR, here it is:

Visited Yxxx Yxxx at Jx multiple times for close to a year now. First time visited her because XX was not available.

For those who like some naughtiness, mixed with seductive whispering, Yxxx Yxxx will be your cup of tea. Nice full B cup, with perky butt and yet slim figure, and a very pleasant face to look at, nothing to complain there honestly. Your show starts from her leading you up the stairs while staring at her butt throughout.

Despite her slim frame, her massage is strong enough to ease your tiredness away. Here's where the dilemma comes in: You are going into relaxation mode, then she will start to tease you, tickle and cup your balls and lil bro, and you will be wide awake. Then the massage comes in again, then relaxation, then teasing starts again. So for 40mins, you have constant good massage and GOOD "massage".

Everytime I visit, she will try different things, so sometimes if you feel like having HDLY, just ask, and she delivers. BUT becareful, because I shot too early a few times due to her HDLY. And I think that speaks for itself how good her HDLY is.

For those who endured through her HDLY, congratulations. You reached the grand prize. Her HJ is the heagre-style (go google if you don't know). If you can last more than 10mins, I swear it will be YOU who has a problem and have to get your lil bro checked out.

You know YxxxYxxx is good, when you dont even bother trying other masseuses. But unfortunately, she is leaving SG back to her hometown soon, and we dont know when she is (if she even is) coming back. So please enjoy this treat while she's still here.

Don't say good thing bo jio. Enjoy!
Old 11-04-2023, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
I just went to try ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ at her new place after getting contact, my frank FR for some to ponder over it 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Frankly I feel it’s carrot shop cause if din pay $89 then no teasing according to her….. seriously the teasing was nothing fantastic and limited roaming….. almost $90 + $1B for an hour massage 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ RTM a definite NO and thanks bro for sharing with me ya 🙏🙏🙏🙏
It's the same as Jx ma bro. Now almost everywhere using the same tactic. Maybe you just didn't click with her. To each his own ba.

Cheers and continue to chiong, maybe else where might be your gold found some day. Ai zai....
Old 11-04-2023, 03:35 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Hxxxa @ Rxxxxo …

You may need to discount about 20-25% from the PS pic in FB. However she is definitely presentable looking, slim and polite. She should look great with proper makeup and outfit. She is hailed from Hanoi and 26 years of age. Her massage skill is above average though not firm enough. She used long stroke with medium pressure and a touch of sensuality. Her teasing/stimulation around my erotic zone was good but there is room for some improvement … her HJ skill was excellent.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-04-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Tried Hxxxa @ Rxxxxo …

You may need to discount about 20-25% from the PS pic in FB. However she is definitely presentable looking, slim and polite. She should look great with proper makeup and outfit. She is hailed from Hanoi and 26 years of age. Her massage skill is above average though not firm enough. She used long stroke with medium pressure and a touch of sensuality. Her teasing/stimulation around my erotic zone was good but there is room for some improvement … her HJ skill was excellent.
Been there twice, massage were pretty good tot. Wonder why same boss as J* but ML so diff, here many pre-milf to milf and photo Ps gao gao. J* almost 80-90% true to face.
Old 11-04-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
orhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Does b*** at j* allowed roam inside for top?
Old 11-04-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orhkia View Post
Does b*** at j* allowed roam inside for top?
She hinted me to top up so in the end I didn't
Old 11-04-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Been there twice, massage were pretty good tot. Wonder why same boss as J* but ML so diff, here many pre-milf to milf and photo Ps gao gao. J* almost 80-90% true to face.
Yeah, the ML at Jx are truer in person … When I tried to feel her top, she said must top up. Only B cup … I didn’t proceed. Just HJ will do … her HJ skill was above average.

JiaKxxx wellness better. ML very close to pics …

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-04-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
Domanchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today tried YY @ JQ. Her massage skill very impressive and unlock my body stress. Cheerful SYT.. Go a few more times will definitely like her...People say... die in the hand of pretty lady... Will support her often as nowadays hard to get a good ML.
Old 11-04-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ch**e is bck to J*, another viet syst.
Old 12-04-2023, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Ch**e is bck to J*, another viet syst.
Is she good in her craft?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-04-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Is she good in her craft?
Cant rem at all. Tried once..lol
Old 12-04-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Hello, appreciate if anyone can share massage located at the north.

Stepped on landmine a month ago
Old 12-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any one got recommendation for FJ in this area?j
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1