The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-08-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
77 is indeed a very nice looking and accommodative ML. She even read 王阳明book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
After almost 3 months of hibernation, decided to visit one from my rtm list rather than try a newbie. Instantly, 77 came to my mind and I sure had a good time,

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/77-massage/

Her updated photos looks exactly like her and to me, she is an oriental beauty...gentle and soft spoken, whose look will grow on you. After all these while, she still remember my preferences and my dislikes...really touched.

Her massage skills has improved...with good strength and technique. What’s better is the sensual. She has a well toned body with ample boobs to grab. She gave out light moans when caressing her sensitive nips. Very soon, I surrendered my army load.

77 will be on my rtm list for a long time...great GFE and high playability, attentive and good conversationist.
Old 16-08-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

For the persons who zapped my point for my honest review of Fairy, I think we should encourage fair review without threatening others. Not everyone is so rich to try out many ML. A factual review will help more people to make informed decision. Hope my FR helps. Thank you!
Old 17-08-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
A few months ago i engage a local FL, for HJ BJ only then i did finger her, go home got one weird smell on hand, i am thinking if is pussy smell, but i did wash with normal soap but need wash a few times and still got some light salty smell there, is this considered as fishy smell and what what bacterial thingy?
Had fun with a local once, everything was capped. Her pussy is pungent. I almost gag, I end it without finishing the deed. Felt something not right, went for testing, got positive for mycoplasma hominis, took antibiotic and test again. Put a dent in my wallet 😂
Old 17-08-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
GrapeAppleIce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGrapeAppleIce deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Rare for me to ever go for a first day listing girl. Saw a bro posted about her earlier and decided to test my luck. Replies were fast and efficient. As always, ymmv.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/xiao-bu-dian-massage/

Loc: easy parking at night. Daytime headache.
Looks: pretty, cute, syt.
Body: not for boob lovers but i like her springy ass plus her smooth and fair skin.
Massage: not here for that but she tried her best. Good effort.
Service: Kisses you everywhere, pretty good stereo too. I didnt try zhut.
Overall: shes a nice girl although a lil green, she is willing to learn and tries her best to please you. She does ear picking too and i extended 30mins out of curiosity and it was decent as she does this back in mainland. Im not a big fan of this but it was comfortable. Guess another one on the rotation list.
Old 17-08-2023, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakin View Post
I recalled a ML I used to visit, vanilla style, told me cheekily since many bros like to rub their dicks or finger her outside panty, and she doesn’t change after every session, there will be smell, either hers or bros’ special liquid ….and I was thinking, you sure have dark humour but it is true
Finally someone which tell the fact. That's why I don't like to rub vanilla from outside.
And yes, I know of a ML pre-covid which is exactly like what u mentioned. ...
Upzz for you.
Old 17-08-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Yah man....this is call going the extra mile.

It is like visit your regular chicken rice seller....he remember which part the chicken you like and add more rice etc.
Of course deserved repeat visit.
Lol... think I also used the chicken rice seller analogy before, but forget for which case scenario.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 17-08-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-tongtong/

Recommended for bros who likes their dick deep throat . had a session with her … really hardworking keep blowing until cum … she has stamina .

Last edited by Crazy1982; 17-08-2023 at 09:16 AM.
Old 17-08-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 739 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4004 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

If any bros here want service and sensual gao gao ML.

I will recommend this lady for you: Ke Le

There are 4 stages of sensual in her service.

First she will strip naked and catbath you, licking your body and rubbing her neh neh on you while u have full view of her sexy body. You would be at the best position to grab her neh neh or squeeze her ass. She would slowly give u a nice bbbj just to make u steam....

Secondly she will start doing her Juagen massage with oil and rubbing and pulling our little bro veins, another form of sensual as her skill is considered quite decent and impactful.

Thirdly, she will proceed to prostate massage or milking, this one is not for everyone as many bros might not like the feeling. Insert her finger into your ass with a condom and start pressing your prostate, if she hit the right spot, the feeling is heavenly.

Lastly she will proceed to the last stage, usually I will request to wash off the oil so that I can start hugging her while she do her sensual handjob, 5G roaming so please take your time to enjoy and eat her while her hands won't stop until u fly to heaven....

Can u imagine your little bro is standing up almost throughout the whole 1 hour? Tell me which ML does this, I will visit them next. Hahaha cheers everyone!
Old 17-08-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakin View Post
I recalled a ML I used to visit, vanilla style, told me cheekily since many bros like to rub their dicks or finger her outside panty, and she doesn’t change after every session, there will be smell, either hers or bros’ special liquid ….and I was thinking, you sure have dark humour but it is true
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Finally someone which tell the fact. That's why I don't like to rub vanilla from outside.
And yes, I know of a ML pre-covid which is exactly like what u mentioned. ...
Upzz for you.
Bump posts for education and to shake delusional punters out from their ignorance.

SN should be banned for unsanitary, even potentially disease-spreading practices! Open your eyes, even the most vanilla of SN MLs do not change their panties probably for the whole day! That's a day's worth of other "yicky bros' elements" you are in contact with. Thankfully I always try get the girls to go full nude - the cleaner, albeit more erotic, way to enjoy ourselves.

Say no to SN!
Old 17-08-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Have you been through it yourself? No need to say everything out. Let the bros experience. My post was just to advise bros here not to think that these are "exclusive" to them and jump straight in blindly and then get burnt later. "Sibei ho" and "hormat"? Lol.

Most of the invitations I have accepted turned out to be alright. Some others not so great. Depends on your luck and what that ML is after.
Good advice!
Old 17-08-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bump posts for education and to shake delusional punters out from their ignorance.

SN should be banned for unsanitary, even potentially disease-spreading practices! Open your eyes, even the most vanilla of SN MLs do not change their panties probably for the whole day! That's a day's worth of other "yicky bros' elements" you are in contact with. Thankfully I always try get the girls to go full nude - the cleaner, albeit more erotic, way to enjoy ourselves.

Say no to SN!
Damn I won't be able to look at panties the same way again.
Old 17-08-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mnjm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any ladies to recommend for AR or BBBJ?
Old 17-08-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Damn I won't be able to look at panties the same way again.
And got Bros who steal ML panties…. Wonder what’s the smell of 10 bros semen smell like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lol... think I also used the chicken rice seller analogy before, but forget for which case scenario.
If the chicken rice seller is a chio Bu who give half balls, many many Humsup bros will still queue up and buy, who cares if she remember which part the chicken I like and add more rice or not, or even if it cost $10 and taste lousy.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 17-08-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 12
1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light1118 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Hmmm…
I always wonder who took over Angel’s unit. One of the better units along the stretch, rather convenient to reach by bus, no security and direct to unit lift.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-yiyi/

a few months back, she was there. not sure if she have moved.
Old 17-08-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 17
bwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybwxym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this is amazing

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/applemassage/

all AI generated images, expect to massage by a bot?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1