The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 27-03-2024, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 9
Coolhuhu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolhuhu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolhuhu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Fake Boobs joint haha….

Massage std here is 1-3/10

New (current) batch looks okay only (discount the photos)…
Previous batch ():
J**** much older than pics but good figure. She is returning to SG soon.
S**** chio but her sound effect as if she dont like the deed… kept aiyo aiyo, maybe my big tummy keep banging into her.
L*** was a surprise. Bumped into her topless at the bathroom and me in towel, and my towel flipped up seeing her gigantic towers, bigger than my head. Can’t help but book her the next day…. and again the following week.

The rest need to discount from pics (especially skin complexion), service is SOP, can tell they went thru formal training.

Disclaimer: the current batch looks ordinary or below average because their receptionist (or the SYT that handles booking) is sibei chio!!! But she don’t serve. You go there ask to see available goods to select, trust me your eyes will be on her and not the goods even though she always wear T-shirt. Haha… and there is always a guy my size hanging inside there, maybe the boss…. So a bit uncomfortable.
Agree. Last time she wear sexy also, then shop girls complained. So nowadays she wear more Tshirt. Lol.
Old 27-03-2024, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
More like petrol kiosk : pump N go
Petrol kiosk: pump, pay, go ..

Massage shop: pay, pump, go ..
Old 27-03-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 1
WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

Was feeling quite tired after work and decided to get an impromptu massage at L2… Blue was Bz so I went ahead with Die… All I can say is, if you think you are an ox, you are actually an ant twirl up in her web. The way she traps you, violates you, and then slowly manoeuvre around you is like playing with her food before she eats you up. Inevitably, you just give up your sanity and give her whatever rounds you have left. Anyway, any bros here tried the new bloods?
Old 27-03-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2244 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
Was feeling quite tired after work and decided to get an impromptu massage at L2… Blue was Bz so I went ahead with Die… All I can say is, if you think you are an ox, you are actually an ant twirl up in her web. The way she traps you, violates you, and then slowly manoeuvre around you is like playing with her food before she eats you up. Inevitably, you just give up your sanity and give her whatever rounds you have left. Anyway, any bros here tried the new bloods?
I like the way you describe the names of the MLs.
Blue is master masseuse with huge natural bosoms that I always enjoy munching.
Die has improved in her services over the past few months, foxy.
Fly is still in China, yet to QC sweet.
Amongst the newcomers, I am eyeing rice.
Old 27-03-2024, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
You lanjiao lah, talk as if you know a lot but cock small only

Quote:
Old 27-03-2024, 01:22 PM
Samster

WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!WarNut is one of the Best!

Quote:

I agree…Blue is a master of the pain points and IMO, she looks better irl too. If got energy the can find Die, if not really I die. Sweet is really sweet, she very jovial and always welcoming. My ears will become her sweet lollipop, lick and clean till you become a bat. I haven’t seen rice irl yet ,but I saw belldoor , quite tall , body quite nice too haha
Old 27-03-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I agree…Blue is a master of the pain points and IMO, she looks better irl too. If got energy the can find Die, if not really I die. Sweet is really sweet, she very jovial and always welcoming. My ears will become her sweet lollipop, lick and clean till you become a bat. I haven’t seen rice irl yet ,but I saw belldoor , quite tall , body quite nice too haha
Always wanted to try die but so far haven't got the opportunity. Why feel like dying leh ? Haha
Old 27-03-2024, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
Always wanted to try die but so far haven't got the opportunity. Why feel like dying leh ? Haha
Maybe she’s a succubus… I don’t want to spoil so much, but IMO I think she top 3 over there. Got chance go try bro
Old 27-03-2024, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4563 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhuhu View Post
Agree. Last time she wear sexy also, then shop girls complained. So nowadays she wear more Tshirt. Lol.
If she take the dip, I go there everyday to refill petrol.
Old 27-03-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4563 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Part of Fly’s massage is using her mouth by default even before GQ is popped. And that is the best part! Haha

Last edited by Xyberduke; 27-03-2024 at 03:34 PM.
Old 27-03-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Part of Fly’s massage is using her mouth by default even before GQ is popped. And that is the best part! Haha
Reallly??Lucky you haha! It’s either your mileage or you ham ham lo! Actually, I’m gonna call her Swim instead cause she’s a little mermaid iykyk..
Old 27-03-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
sphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to beholdsphinxes is a splendid one to behold

Can share this bmc l1 and l3 contacts? Pm me please! TIA!
Old 27-03-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2489 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Reallly??Lucky you haha! It’s either your mileage or you ham ham lo! Actually, I’m gonna call her Swim instead cause she’s a little mermaid iykyk..
Haha I didn't know F got so many nicks Btw, she only will back in April

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 27-03-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
evo5speaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried blue, fly and die before but though I got the least mileage with blue, I enjoyed the session with her the most. Definitely more beautiful IRL and her boobs are big and beautiful! Fly is pretty and hardworking. Die is just.. really naughty.

Friend tried sweet and said massage and after service were very good.
Old 27-03-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo5speaker View Post
Tried blue, fly and die before but though I got the least mileage with blue, I enjoyed the session with her the most. Definitely more beautiful IRL and her boobs are big and beautiful! Fly is pretty and hardworking. Die is just.. really naughty.

Friend tried sweet and said massage and after service were very good.
Your summary is short and accurate! Shout out to bro who updated us that fly Apr then come back.. we can spend more time with Blue since she just came back as well haha! Yes, sweet before service also very nice hahah! Give her a try and let us know
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1