The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
If i were you, i do the same watch over your drunk friend as long as possible.
I would have stayed until morning haha but I am not 100% sure she was dead drunk or sleeping or pretend. And I need to go toilet to pee with all that drinking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Yes really a good friend.
Haha bopian. Friends for very long. Am sure he will do the same for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minumsutra View Post
No matter what, still have a good look right? hehe
Yes very good look. Before this can only imagine. Now talk to her… her naked image will appear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
Nice bro, at least you have imprinted the high res image of her naked C cup size breasts and nipples and pussy lips in your memory for when you need it in the future.
Yes. Permanent imprint haha. Fuck my gf with her image that night, and pcc multiple times thinking of her afterwards. My friend bring her to hang out with us frequently and sometimes she wore revealing clothes can see her zaogeng. So this time is really jackpot.
Old 27-05-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 4
TuNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
My friend bring her to hang out with us frequently and sometimes she wore revealing clothes can see her zaogeng. So this time is really jackpot.
From seeing her zaogeng to fully naked, confirm jackpot
Old 27-05-2024, 05:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brothers talk 义气。haha
Not 一起 (threesome)?
Old 27-05-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Not 一起 (threesome)?
Dont think will happen, brother too dead drunk. must help him make his gf happy.
Old 27-05-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
destinlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydestinlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I would have stayed until morning haha but I am not 100% sure she was dead drunk or sleeping or pretend. And I need to go toilet to pee with all that drinking.

Haha bopian. Friends for very long. Am sure he will do the same for me.

Yes very good look. Before this can only imagine. Now talk to her… her naked image will appear.

Yes. Permanent imprint haha. Fuck my gf with her image that night, and pcc multiple times thinking of her afterwards. My friend bring her to hang out with us frequently and sometimes she wore revealing clothes can see her zaogeng. So this time is really jackpot.
Maybe she deliberately attracted attention with such an appearance
Old 28-05-2024, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Brothers talk 义气。haha
Upz you +24 rep points for your 义气.
Old 28-05-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
soleisrough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Until now she does not know you have seen her fully naked?
Old 28-05-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleisrough View Post
Until now she does not know you have seen her fully naked?
No, both of them until now still don’t know. They thought my friend went back to the room on his own. The next day we still met up for lunch and everything looked normal.
Old 28-05-2024, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
minumsutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No, both of them until now still don’t know. They thought my friend went back to the room on his own. The next day we still met up for lunch and everything looked normal.
Did you tell your gf? lol
Old 29-05-2024, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by minumsutra View Post
Did you tell your gf? lol
Lol no. My gf already caught me bio her in the past. She also envy her bigger boobs. She will kill me if she knows.
Old 29-05-2024, 12:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol no. My gf already caught me bio her in the past. She also envy her bigger boobs. She will kill me if she knows.
How old are you? If under 25, gfs come and go. Don't put too much weightage on what they say. Just do what you want. If she controls what you can say or see, normally this is a sign to let this girl go. Clearly has self confidence issues which will get worse over time

Unless it's a gf with concrete wedding plans set in place. This category have to be more careful and not lay future landmines for yourself.
Old 29-05-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 1
jumpstart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpstart View Post
( Click to show/hide )
By now the initial shock and embarrassment had passed and we were back to our usual self and tone. "If that's the truth, I'll need your help to check something", Cindy returned to lying on her stomach and requested me to help look for any blemishes or moles on her back. I started the "examination" from the back and sides of her neck, upper back, shoulders, had a good look at both her massive side boobs, down her back to her exposed ass and legs. I was able to see her pussy slit which look a little wet when checking out her ass. The whole way pointing out pimples, dark spots and just about anything I think is considered a blemish.

She took her time in noting what I've said and sat up facing me as soon as she finished her notes, the whole time her massive boobs were swinging like pendulums as she straightened up. "Why did you say my boobs and ass are the dream of everyman?" with a cheeky tone to her voice. I couldn't remember the exact words used but the general idea is how massive those fun bags are and the curves of her ass, I added the part where her pussy seems to be a little wet and how juicy her outer lips look.

Cindy giggled and made a signal for me to come closer. She then lifted her left boob to show me all the pimple scars on the underside followed by her right boob, telling me how her massive boobs have caused her bad skin issues. I had a close up view of her massive boobs, so close till I can spot the raised montgomery glands on her areolas. I didn't know montgomery glands are raised when aroused, at this point I'm just trying to take in the unbelievable view in front of me. "Why are your nipples almost flat? Is it because your boobs are so massive?” I wasn't thinking straight but that was really a question I had in mind. "Flat? Of course not, come, suck my nipples like how you do it to your gf" Cindy blurted out.

She must have seen the hesitation in my eyes, so she shifted her boobs closer to me and repeated this "Come on, just suck, you'll know what I mean". I then inched myself forward, slowly lifted her left boob and took in her nipple and areola with my mouth. Her boob feels really soft and there was a slight taste of salt when my tongue touched her nipple. I thought I heard a soft moan while sucking her left boob but continued anyway. She touched the side of my face and gestured for me to move over to the right boob. Her right nipple tasted even saltier but I took it in anyway. "Come, take a look at both nipples now", I thought Cindy sounded a little breathless.

"Holy cow, your nipples are so erected!" I exclaimed. Little did I expect those almost flat looking nipples are now proudly pointing a mile in my direction. The look on Cindy is priceless, she's flushed and seems very proud of her asset. "They do stand out don't they?" Cindy finished with a giggle. "I have to agree", laughing out loud as I said those words.

View of her pussy

Erected nippples

For those who asked, it was a private deck so unless you're perched higher than us behind and stick your head over, you'll never see what's going on.

More stuff another time, got to do something now.
Was really busy recently.

"There's more!" Cindy exclaimed. She then guided my hand closer to her nipple and said "Play with it". I figured why not since I've just sucked both and reached over and began to twirl her nipple between my finger and thumb. She must have very sensitive nipples because this time there's no hiding she really enjoys it from the look on her face. Her body arched a little and seeing this I started working on her other nipple with my free hand.

It didn't take a lot of effort before Cindy started moaning. I alternate between grabbing her boobs and gradually increased the intensity of my twirling on both her nipples. By now Cindy had her eyes closed and subconsciously spread her legs a little. Although some pubic hair was in the way, I had a clear view of her pussy and had trouble fighting an erection. Cindy's wet and is enjoying my boobs grab and nipples twirling, "Don't stop" she muttered and kept her eyes closed. It didn't take long, probably a couple of minutes before she shuddered and went into a noisy orgasm. Her contractions took a while before she composed herself and smiled at me sheepishly.

"Might as well finish it" said Cindy, "Too bad you're my little cousin, you can watch though" I remember Cindy finished her sentence with a laugh. As soon as she said that, Cindy spun around with her side facing me, laid back, opened her legs and started rubbing herself. I can see her fingers going in circles and sometimes disappearing into her pussy. Although the direct view of her love hole can't be seen but the side view of her massive boobs swinging and some ruffled pubic hair is pretty aphrodisiac on its own. I sat there for quite some time watching her masturbates herself to ecstasy, think she came like 4 or 5 times.

With each orgasm, Cindy's moaning grew louder but it was off peak so I can't be bothered. After cumming 4 to 5 times, Cindy laid flat on her back, breathless, naked with the occasional pubic hair fluttering in the wind. She had this satisfied look, her massive boobs have fallen slightly to her side, and she is beautiful in her own ways.

This look when she climax

Direct view of her pussy when I was playing with her boobs

Similar to this after she finished cumming

Not much time to write over lunch time, continue next time.

I just went over to my uncle's place and had a good catch up with Cindy over the weekend.

We still treat each other like cousins, good friends but it's hard to forget the taste of her nipples on those massive boobs and pussy.
Old 29-05-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
toyotamotor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bro jumpstart.
I bet you had an urge to PPC when you see her touched herself
Old 03-06-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 1
jumpstart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotamotor View Post
Very good share bro jumpstart.
I bet you had an urge to PPC when you see her touched herself
Actually I was feeling a little stunned so didn't think much. Besides, I only got to see her side view.

Something interesting happened after that, I'll post when there is more time.
Old 03-06-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10210 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpstart View Post
Actually I was feeling a little stunned so didn't think much. Besides, I only got to see her side view.

Something interesting happened after that, I'll post when there is more time.
Make me curious what interesting things happened
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1