The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2008, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
hehe.... you first time know me meh? keke...

the august trip is short trip la.... 1 night nia. there will be a school holiday from 17th aug till 25th aug... so i can go around these time ma because HM not around. Somemore my gals sms me say miss me le...

work still work la.... still need to relax what. them cheong again. that's the way la... keke... so you on boh? my plan is 22/23 or 23/24 aug. who interested?
Mostly cannot lar..cos if go, also I need to go Hatyai. Maybe come to meet u for breakfast in Danok before going back home.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 31-07-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Hello all taikos and grandsifu, please teach me the "Decent" way to cheong Thailand....I am a bit blur blur so hopefully can help me out loh!

Just came back from a 3/2 nights in Bkk and it was fun but tiring as it is a business trip cum pleasure..hahhahah!

Will post some pictures of the FL I met in BKK if you brothers want to see.
Bro Playman, I'm sure the bros here would be delighted to see pics of FL in bkk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Mostly cannot lar..cos if go, also I need to go Hatyai. Maybe come to meet u for breakfast in Danok before going back home.
Bro Pearl, go hatyai remember to "jio" me ok?
Old 31-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ayumi_alive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

the august trip is short trip la.... 1 night nia. there will be a school holiday from 17th aug till 25th aug... so i can go around these time ma because HM not around. Somemore my gals sms me say miss me le...

work still work la.... still need to relax what. them cheong again. that's the way la... keke... so you on boh? my plan is 22/23 or 23/24 aug. who interested?
I am interested, 23/24 would be great for me. Can I tag along with you, SIFU!!
Old 31-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hello all taikos and grandsifu, please teach me the "Decent" way to cheong Thailand....I am a bit blur blur so hopefully can help me out loh!

Just came back from a 3/2 nights in Bkk and it was fun but tiring as it is a business trip cum pleasure..hahhahah!

Will post some pictures of the FL I met in BKK if you brothers want to see.
Finally, I get to see my LORD here....... and he comes with free gifts, pictures of SYT FL......

Hello Lord, can show us a bit earlier tonight TT can bo?

et88
Old 31-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Bro Playman, I'm sure the bros here would be delighted to see pics of FL in bkk.

Bro Pearl, go hatyai remember to "jio" me ok?

Bro.. Already Tattoed the following in my mind after drinking with u :

Pai Thailand, Must Jio Taikor TT lim chew

When I come back from HCM, I will fix up my time and inform the Gang accordingly.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 31-07-2008, 09:43 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayumi_alive View Post
I am interested, 23/24 would be great for me. Can I tag along with you, SIFU!!
sure la... can join me if you free but i am not the sifu la... i am just a follower... without taiko like the_saint, T_T, Oracle, Pearl, etc88 there.... really need to fish hard lo... else even small shrimp also can not get lo
Old 01-08-2008, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
yobymmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:

going 1 night not consider going la~, summore go there oso consider as buisness what
No work how to cheong rite?.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:23 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobymmas View Post
going 1 night not consider going la~, summore go there oso consider as buisness what
No work how to cheong rite?.
Bro. Dont talk talk. Everytime jio you to go, but you never join us one. So next trip wanna go with us or not? I need to learn from you le. Keke
Old 01-08-2008, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro....hahahhaha get used to it....it is very normal nice to meet you there for breakfast before you leave for Penang. Nice to meet you!
Eh.. Playman ah...

We had breakfast the other day?? with Holy, The Saint, Decent, TMC?? U mayor ka?

Old 01-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro. Dont talk talk. Everytime jio you to go, but you never join us one. So next trip wanna go with us or not? I need to learn from you le. Keke
U sifu still need to learn meh??

Old 01-08-2008, 09:44 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Finally, I get to see my LORD here....... and he comes with free gifts, pictures of SYT FL......

Hello Lord, can show us a bit earlier tonight TT can bo?

et88
Hahaha...I am still trying to figure out who is who as got new name and I got it bro...you are my heng tai...not pictures I can even show you the real one and bring you there as well...sui boh!
Old 01-08-2008, 09:48 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Eh.. Playman ah...

We had breakfast the other day?? with Holy, The Saint, Decent, TMC?? U mayor ka?
No lah! I am Decent lah!
Old 01-08-2008, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
No lah! I am Decent lah!
Wakakakaka

Okok.. u decent playman

Big Welcome to another Tirak Master!!!

Old 01-08-2008, 09:51 AM
SamSter

Danok/Hatyai Trip with Grandsifu and Taikos
My decent trip started like this

23rd July 2008

Meet up with Taiko bro Kiko and we had breakfast at Kayu restaurant in Taipan Subang Jaya. I was not feeling well and had a few panadol before going out to see bro kiko and he is tired too as he didn’t sleep well enough the night before.

Both take turn to drive and chit chat along the way and stops 4-5 times to have coffee and smoke…hahahahh!

24th July

Arrives quite late according to the normal time around 10am, due to a lot of stops as both of us are very tired. Nevertheless meet the Grandsifu Goodtham, Heavenly King Holymann and the-saint. Had breakfast with taikos and start to move from Danok to Hatyai (Wat Pak Gor – Ah Chan Thong) of which is famous for it business relation.
We spent our whole afternoon in Hatyai, Praying at the temple and did flower bath there for good fortune, it is actually my first time taking the flower bath despite that I have been there a few times already while waiting for my buddies to finish their ritual before we go hunting. After that went to have lunch at fish farm which they rear the fishes at the junction where the fresh water meets with the salt water from the sea of which the plankton is very rich and abundant, the food taste good maybe we are hungry already and reasonable too

After the lunch, we headed back to Hatyai town where the taikos went shopping and myself and taikos the _saint, we went to massage at Central Massage at Central Hotel. Half way, the taikos got to go back already and two of us stay back.

After massage, we went to do some shopping at Central at Lee Garden and had Swenson’s ice-cream and some puying join us as they are taiko the _saint’s collection. After that we proceed to get new fresh puying at Garden Home.

Didn’t see my ex-Gf so happy but then no one caught my eyes and bid farewell to the mamas an and a SYT suddenly comes in and mamas an told me that she is very good but today, she is BOOKED…wtf…..no mood already. Mamasan introduce the girl to me and she ask me when I am leaving and I say tomorrow morning as I need to work tomorrow….she then ask me whether she can come to my hotel early tomorrow morning?

No mood already, says next time….she looks sad…! Later I call up to get her mobile phone no and says next time we meet up…..well a good spare for next trip.

Shit…..after all the dramas…it is about 10pm Thai time and I never took a taxi before from Hatyai to Danok…….must have plan B, call my puying aunty and ask whether she is free or not….she say yes not working for 2 days already….happy and ask her can come and fetch to Hatyai…..yes of course she reply….the golden question why she is not working…..”Red alert”…KNN ……all mood gone into the drain as she is quite chun in bed….what to do…pay her for taxi fare. What to do? Hahhahaha

Fetch us back to Danok, went to have dinner at the roadside crab store with decent, goodtham, the_saint and kiko and later join all the taikos in Model Club now… Nothing much special there…at 2.00 am go back to hotel and sleep and my aunty went back to Hatyai.

25th July

Bro TMC reached around 12pm and fetch bro the_saint, Bro holymann for lunch as we wait for bro kiko and puying to go for lunch at MK suki at Hatyai…we go in 2 cars as I intend to “ta pow” the girl from last night but I had promised to have lunch with her…..have a plan have lunch with her then go for the new girl. After all the shopping and a long lunch….it is already 3pm…of which I have to meet the girl already…so I pretend to ask my aunty, today no need working meh? She says yes…got to work…means green light after the red light is gone…hahhaahahah forget about plan 2 already happily prepare to go back to Danok until she calls up Grandsifu Goodtham phone as I use his Thai line to call her……grandsifu goodtham got a shock…which Thai leng loi call her and pass to me then I suddenly remember about plan 2….but too late promise aunty already…just pretend it is a wrong person…kind of shit.hahahahahh!

Went back to Danok with my aunty puying as my driver and meet up with the rest of the taikos…heavenly king holymann, King of Danok Bro TMC, Grandmaster Thai_traveller.the whole gang with the new member Bro pearl from Penang. After dinner…they are armed with 7 bottle of liquor to be finished in Model Club.

Went back to hotel to have a bath with a promised to join them at Model club later on….my aunty puying follow them to have a drink or 2 while me waiting for Grandsifu Goodtham and taiko kiko to come back from Hatyai…..they are late because couldn’t find their cars….in Diana 2. hahhahahahah so funny.

They finally arrived and we went for a second round of crabs…order 7 crabs for 4 people…enjoy the crabs and after that my aunty join me and proceed to KPK karaoke and it was a ripped off….never go there as any aunties comes into your room to sing you got to hang flower of Rm50.00…wtf….my self and bro goodtham…run kuat kuat out and call it a night which is already about 2.00am already.

Have super with my aunty puying and back to our room and bath…together and standard Sob as I have known her for so many years already.

Sleepppppp.

26th July 2008

Wake up early by Heavenly king Holymann and we went for breakfast with the_saint, bro pearl, after that they left me while my aunty fetch me to the border to take a taxi to Kuala Perlis to take the next ferry to Langkawi to work of which I have to wait for 2 hours as the next ferry is at 12.30pm and I have miss the last for the morning at 10.00am.

To all the grandsifu, taikos and bros for sharing with me all the information and guide me to a wonderful 2 days satisfying trip and many good laughs!

A very BIG thank you.

Went back to work and spend the weekend with family and looking forward to BKk on the following Monday....FR coming up after I am back.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:04 AM
SamSter

Quote:
No lah! I am Decent lah!
My Lord. You are tempting me again with your avatar gal. I wondering when can I luckly enough to get a puyings like your avatar. Really envy you le. October trip remember to intro puyings like your avatar standard to me ok? Kam sia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1