The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2008, 10:08 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
U sifu still need to learn meh??
compare to you and other sifus. Me just small fly. Still got alot of things to learn from your guy la especially phut thai. You guys phut thai keng mak mak. Me phut thai mai dai. Keke
Old 01-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
U sifu still need to learn meh??
That Crown Prince of Danok, aka, Ultimate Puying Killer, always pretend to be pig, and want to eat all the Tiger/Tigeress (Thai Girls)

He have to maintain his positionand title , ma.

Care of his 'small potato' theory, actually is small potato with super duper big apetite..... si peh tham sim one......

et88
Old 01-08-2008, 10:25 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wakakakaka

Okok.. u decent playman

Big Welcome to another Tirak Master!!!
This one is my Lord, he is the Ultimate Decent Playboy..... go RCA kenna 'raped' by the local sui mak mak puying......

Ask him to intro puying, his standard is 6.5, but when I see the puying, minimum 9.5... and all drive one. Go Hatyai, must jio him, he is THE Hatyai Master.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, no conflict of interest, he can't drink much, but have food and play only......

enjoy

et88
Old 01-08-2008, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobymmas View Post
going 1 night not consider going la~, summore go there oso consider as buisness what
No work how to cheong rite?.
hello! how are you bro? so see you in Holymannn's August trip!
Old 01-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
This one is my Lord, he is the Ultimate Decent Playboy..... go RCA kenna 'raped' by the local sui mak mak puying......

Ask him to intro puying, his standard is 6.5, but when I see the puying, minimum 9.5... and all drive one. Go Hatyai, must jio him, he is THE Hatyai Master.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, no conflict of interest, he can't drink much, but have food and play only......

enjoy

et88
i cant agree more. during the trip with him at Hatyai, he show some very nice farm house.

welcome to Sammyboy, bro playman

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 01-08-2008, 10:50 AM
Samster

the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Live reporting

was in Danok yesterday and still going (now)

any bros here care to PM me, maybe can join you guys tonite

Old 01-08-2008, 12:59 PM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
Live reporting

was in Danok yesterday and still going (now)

any bros here care to PM me, maybe can join you guys tonite
hehe... this week how many day you wanna stay in danok huh? last week 6 days already. keke
Old 01-08-2008, 01:46 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
My Lord. You are tempting me again with your avatar gal. I wondering when can I luckly enough to get a puyings like your avatar. Really envy you le. October trip remember to intro puyings like your avatar standard to me ok? Kam sia
No problem.....can in fact I have found a few with the similiar standard that is why very tired this trip also old already cannot have 2 difference girls in 2 days can die one.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
i cant agree more. during the trip with him at Hatyai, he show some very nice farm house.

Yo..

U Kun Thai issit? How come always in Thailand le??

Next trip to Hatyai, I must drag Playman there liao.. I wanna see Sui Mak Mak and Nom Chai Chai gals..

So when is your free schedule in August?

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 01-08-2008, 01:50 PM
Samster

Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
hehe... this week how many day you wanna stay in danok huh? last week 6 days already. keke
Chipet.. when u going to Bangkok?

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 01-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:

Eh..

How come your power and rep become 10 and 0 le??

I upped u 5 and some buddies from Thailand also upped u? U stepped on anyone's tail?

Old 01-08-2008, 02:06 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

[QUOTE=etct88;2938613]This one is my Lord, he is the Ultimate Decent Playboy..... go RCA kenna 'raped' by the local sui mak mak puying......

enjoy

Please please don't praise me too much as I got a lot of preassure, afterward got heart attack as I don't have any 9.5 but all old lady who sometimes drive.

I can't or don't drink as I have stopped drinking for the past 10 years when the doctor told me that I have a serious speen problem after a bad accident and laying in the hospital bed in Pantai Hospital as the accident took place in Bangsar after a drinking sesson and now as I need to live longer to cheong mah! I stopped drinking all together, sorry bros as you people are young still so enjoy loh! D
Old 01-08-2008, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yo..

U Kun Thai issit? How come always in Thailand le??

Next trip to Hatyai, I must drag Playman there liao.. I wanna see Sui Mak Mak and Nom Chai Chai gals..

So when is your free schedule in August?
ok la since you call me Khun Thai, then i am correcting what you say here. Nom Chai Chai is say as Nung Jai Jai (big breast).

hahaha, i believe this is the only word in thai that i can teach you, cause i cant speak thai too .... sorry ya

my schedule is pretty un-sure yet as but if the timing is right, i will try to 'snake' out from the 'sarang'

Old 01-08-2008, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Eh..

How come your power and rep become 10 and 0 le??

I upped u 5 and some buddies from Thailand also upped u? U stepped on anyone's tail?

hahahaha, this one you got to ask our Sammy Big boss liao.

last 3 days i have 37 point and 1 rep power, i was zap till (-37 points and 0 rep power) just within few hours. me also dun know what happend as when you kena zap, no reason will be given right ? but it is the opposite way when you up, you have to give reason. i am still blur blur about the point system till now, still learning hows works ?

but anyway, thanks to you and others that have up me. i will try my best to repay your kindness, if i have enough points in future.

Old 01-08-2008, 03:55 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Chipet.. when u going to Bangkok?
I dont know le. I am just a follower la. Need to check with sifu playman and etc88. I will free myself for them. Keke.

Sifu etc88 and playman, which date you go bkk in oct? Let us know early le so that we can tag along la to see you perform. You guys promise wanna bring me to try 12000 baht super model to clear my kong tao. Remember?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1