The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2009, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3124 / Power: 17
kiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond reputekiasuking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: bad service at lor 8 WARNING

Wow.... Being fucked so many times by the cheebye...
Old 26-03-2009, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 17
rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by levin lee View Post
bro, i feel bad for you too. hope you take this as a lesson and move on.

practice self control is very important when you have a walk at this area. actually what you got is a norm at this area. they will never ever learn and they couldn't care much!
Thks Bro,

First Money lost. now power also lost. don't know wat happen. Sign........
Old 26-03-2009, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
ahkokk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Previously i also been there few time, from Lr 12 to Talma Rd To Rd 8 and Darling Hotel ... WTF....

Promiss in fantasy services, how good how good... what style also can provide... finnally....

bath myself, she claim that she just bath...
no cat bath, she open the leg wait u "TIAO"
then u ask for BBBJ, she say safety cant .... then ask for CBJ, she perform 20secs fast speed CBJ, then told u she scare the CAP broken.... WTF

Damage 90 + Room 20 + CAP 2

WTF, just cheap cap need using SGD2 ???

some more i bring my own cap to go, not able to use. bcoz the MAFU told the gal must buy from MAFU and cant bring own ! WTF of the GL there ?

I'm newbie ... please take care me
Old 26-03-2009, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
tn_lengchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytn_lengchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckc19 View Post
WARNING BRO,

Once in the room, everything changed, no bathing, no service & keep calling me faster, really no mood, changed , paid her $110 & leave the room. her name call Yang jin

I agree they are the prettiest lot in GL, but as for svs wise, their failing rate are quite high! I rather try FLs at other lorongs as I am a "service" man, look is secondary to me.

Just look at the FR provides by samster here, how many positive FR they have??? Close to none! So bros, is up to you. To me, they are more of an attraction for tourists or window shopping only, good see no good eat.

TN

Last edited by tn_lengchai; 26-03-2009 at 03:03 PM.
Old 26-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 16
kukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to beholdkukuchiao is a splendid one to behold

Aiyah.. Go fuck FL sure got lousy ones. Want good ones, follow thread with good FRs and comments. Anyhow fuck around sure got good and bad ones. Boycott lousy ones lah.. if not take picture post big big here for all to see lor...
Old 26-03-2009, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkokk View Post
Previously i also been there few time, from Lr 12 to Talma Rd To Rd 8 and Darling Hotel ... WTF....

Promiss in fantasy services, how good how good... what style also can provide... finnally....

bath myself, she claim that she just bath...
no cat bath, she open the leg wait u "TIAO"
then u ask for BBBJ, she say safety cant .... then ask for CBJ, she perform 20secs fast speed CBJ, then told u she scare the CAP broken.... WTF

Damage 90 + Room 20 + CAP 2

WTF, just cheap cap need using SGD2 ???

some more i bring my own cap to go, not able to use. bcoz the MAFU told the gal must buy from MAFU and cant bring own ! WTF of the GL there ?
There was once l remember, l went and onzz 1 gal from there. She still ask me to buy the cap even l hav it prepared. l told her l dun nid, cos l have bought liao, den she keep giving me that kind of please la, buy the cd. Summore l c the cd like lousy and no brand de lo. l mean is kind of ridiculous la. But l play smart, l told her wait 1st, do finish the deed 1st, later then c how. l dun wan reject her flatly 1st, cos l also scared later she give me fuck up services. But in the end, l didnt buy the cd la. Just used my 1.
Old 28-03-2009, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekopek View Post
One bad apple does not mean whole basket is rotten. Still a few nice one around. Just your lousy luck..
Bro, mai hai si lang leh!

Must say, "Darlene gals fucked-up does not mean whole Geylang fucked up. Still got other Lorongs to try."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1