The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2009, 02:33 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
quez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
"ASS POUNDING!" - Ladyboy Times

"EROTICA AT ITS BEST!" - The Guardian Gonad

"ONCE YOU START YOU CAN'T PUT DOWN....OR SIT DOWN!" - Sexweek

"TWO COCKS UP!" - Sucker and Bugger
hahaha...

This is a good one!
Old 20-06-2009, 02:37 AM
Samster (M)

ryder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried one LB this evening. Can't remember her name. Anyway service rather SOP. Nothing to shout about. Truly... H79 has the best looking LB around.

I saw May when I came out. Looks really good. This time round she let down her hair and has a flower on her right ear. Hawaii feel. Just to share, there is a big crowd forming outside one of the house along Rowell opposite to hotel DRA. Plenty of Indian LB. Think they are local. Hmmm... May be can try them some times.
Old 21-06-2009, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
OnePointFive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wah Lau! FR by bro ibtm has surpassed gold standard. Let's give him the platinum award!

I have to agree with you on that.
Can't wait to get there on Monday. I never go over on weekends....
Old 22-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Silverwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today tomorrow natcha the two may amy all will be going back. guess these bunch of gals dun suit me like boeing and lemon.

will be busy trying out the new batch of gals
Old 22-06-2009, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OldAngMoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wah Lau! FR by bro ibtm has surpassed gold standard. Let's give him the platinum award!

ROTFLAMAO... Brilliant, give that man a beer for creative writing!
Old 22-06-2009, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldAngMoh View Post
ROTFLAMAO... Brilliant, give that man a beer for creative writing!
Bro,

You are being too modest. I truly enjoy reading your FR. Simple, Creative, Straight to the point.... and most important of all... no grammatical mistake.

hahaha
Old 22-06-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a thought....

I was hoping to meet up with fellow Rowell cheongsters. Think it would be fun to go LB hunting together. hahaha

ibtm
Old 23-06-2009, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Traid14k deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all Bros,

This is my first post but it was not the 1st time I was a t Rowell.

I have went down to Rowell last Friday at 6pm, nice and fresh, and there were 4 LB standing by the gate, so I pick a taller one and ask her for her name, Tina.

When we were in the room I took out $30 for her and immediately she started asking for tip. I was like WTF??? I know this will be bad.

During the session she kept asking for tip. When it was finish I just left and didnt event tip her.

I hope bros do not spoil the market and just tip them, we should stick to the rule of just paying the required amount if not they will take it as a God given right.

Looks 7/10 - Tall and slim
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10 (kept asking for tips)
RTF: NO
Old 23-06-2009, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Silverwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went down to 79 round 6plus and saw a angmoh coming out from the house. wonder is he also from SBF. Anyway got 3 new girls there. One kinda fair and the other two tanned. All three not bad looking.

As I went next door to get a drink then suddenly the door to 79 slam closed. Wonder what happen so ask the guy there. told me there a AV raid and true enough saw two guys holding a sis from further down and head for the van.

Waited half hr or so but door still close hence decide to head home.
Old 23-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

after GL, all the tuinas & hc, now rowell oso kenna raided...

garmen really think tat they can 'clean up' the scene..??

or r they wanting s'pore guys to save their bullets for 'home use'.. so to increase birth rate???

Old 24-06-2009, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Went down to Rowell today to see what's new in 79. We know Nasha has gone back.

I saw May working. I think this week is her last week.

A ladyboy was squatting behind the gate and she caught my attention. Fair and quite pretty to my eyes. She said she's new here. So after scanning the rest of the LBs inside I decided to take my chances with her.

We went up to her room and she introduced herself as Emma. She's taller than me and today was her second day working in Rowell. She will be in Singapore for 1 month.

It's her first time to Singapore. She said she's working here to save up money to go to Australia and study to get a Masters degree. She just graduated about 6 months ago from a Thai university in Bangkok with a degree in business management but she's originally from Isaan province. She mentioned she tried to get a job but was turned down because she's a ladyboy. So in the end she decided to go into the sex trade to save up money to get a post-grad degree in Oz and maybe work there. I find it sad that someone can work hard to get a degree and then denied the opportunity to get an honest job because of his/her sexual orientation.

Anyway, I'm not good in writing long FR so I give you a summary:

Name: Emma
Height: 1.77m
Spoken English: Speaks English well because she's a biz admin grad

Kissing: Unfortunately no

Body: Fair skin. Hormonal tits. (See pics below)

Cock: Average length but THICK. She can fuck you. Only bros with seasoned assholes may apply. I think she thicker than May. I wanted to take a pic of her dick but she's shy.

BJ: Yes but covered.

Sex Job: Feminine feeling. Not commando or hardcore.

Ass: Nice but she doesn't like fingering.
Damage: $30

So if you are interested in giving Emma a good ol' Singapore welcome assfucking (or the other way around) please visit her and help her get her Master's in Sex....er, I mean business admin.

Here are her pics. No nude pics because she's not yet a hardened pro and she's shy.

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...ae453dbb05.jpg

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...dc561c12a9.jpg

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...eaeb2841be.jpg

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...4d8f70faf2.jpg
Old 24-06-2009, 09:01 PM
Samster (M)

rajmohan7181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's been a long time since I wrote something on Rowell so here goes:
Went down to see what's happening and stopped to check out the good old house 79, next to the snack/drink shop. Eight ladyboys, all Thai I think and suddenly a petite looking one called out to me and asked how I was! I discovered it was Minnie, a ladyboy I took on occasion about 2 years ago!
Anyway, long story short a good piece of action took place and the same good standard of service, licking, kissing, sucking etc.
She's about 1.5m, now tanned from her time in Koh Samui, longish hair and a tattoo on her shoulder blade. Damage was the usual 30 bucks but I threw in a bit extra. Enjoyed that as it brought back some good memories.
Anyway, if you're hunting down that area, checkout house 9, opposite the Malay food shop. Two or sometimes three Malaysian Malay trans there. Good service and friendly too for the same 30 bucks.
Cheers all.[/QUOTE]
Old 24-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
huatuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to rowell for some fun.. at first i went to house 9 cos its the first GATE i passby but they say they're not working today so i walked down to house 79.. saw the mama shop and a gate beside with dim light, as i walked closer.. all of them got high and started asking me to pick them. i closed my eyes and miniminimanimor and picked a "white" girl as in (not tanned). yeah she was wearing a sexy white skirt and bra.

cb all the ladyboys there were like shaking their boobs, holding their boobs with their hands and sorts. so i followed the girl which i randomly picked to the room. the room is screwed.. like some japanese occupation storage for POW.

Name: Pat (I think she's a new batch)
Height: 1.6m
weight: 40-ish
Body:9/10
Face: 9/10 (shes one of the nicest looking ones there)
Communication: English (so-so)
Cock: Functional, not that huge but able to cum and have fun in your ass
BJ: yes but covered which sucks cos i prefer bbbj.
Boobs: according to my skill about 34C
Kissing: A little bit
Ass: big and nice
Damage: $30 + $10 tip
RTF: maybe (must try the others though, got one grab my cock while i walking out, asshole sia, now i go home also feel like releasing stress)

anyway, enter the room tcss, then strip down to birthday suit.. after that she started stroking my little bro and cap it before blowing, i duno leh but i got no feel when she blow my capped dick. i told her to remove her panties so i wanna see her dick HAHA. then she shaft her dick into my mouth as a punishment.

after that i went to fuck her doggie, missionary, pile-driver etc...... but somehow i couldnt cum. i duno isit her ass not tight enough or im too tired or my dick is just not used to fucking asshole so i ask to end it with a handjob while stroking her dick and trying to make her cum as well. well, her handjob was like so fast, i cum already even i pcc also take longer time ROFL. then she rub her dick till she cum and she went to cum into my mouth and i swallowed her load.

well.. not bad, 1st try with ladyboys. btw, i think got AV raid there cos the ladies ask me to wait cos AV checking.
Old 25-06-2009, 10:15 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of

Quote:
Anyway, I'm not good in writing long FR so I give you a summary:

Name: Emma
Height: 1.77m
Spoken English: Speaks English well because she's a biz admin grad

Kissing: Unfortunately no

Body: Fair skin. Hormonal tits. (See pics below)

Cock: Average length but THICK. She can fuck you. Only bros with seasoned assholes may apply. I think she thicker than May. I wanted to take a pic of her dick but she's shy.

BJ: Yes but covered.

Sex Job: Feminine feeling. Not commando or hardcore.

Ass: Nice but she doesn't like fingering.
Damage: $30

So if you are interested in giving Emma a good ol' Singapore welcome assfucking (or the other way around) please visit her and help her get her Master's in Sex....er, I mean business admin.

Here are her pics. No nude pics because she's not yet a hardened pro and she's shy.

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...ae453dbb05.jpg

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...dc561c12a9.jpg

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...eaeb2841be.jpg

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...4d8f70faf2.jpg
Wow, this ladyboy sibey pretty, tall like a model, slim and sexy lips leh
Old 25-06-2009, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by huatuo View Post
Went to rowell for some fun.. while stroking her dick and trying to make her cum as well. well, her handjob was like so fast, i cum already even i pcc also take longer time ROFL. then she rub her dick till she cum and she went to cum into my mouth and i swallowed her load.
bro, u commando...!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1