The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
floating Rok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoy7 View Post
New to the site. Clear leave and book a ticket to Hatyai leaving 14 Dec 2010. Anybody I can tag along or meet up. Have not book any hotel. Will get it at airport
also clear year end leave. can go anywhere, just to have fun.

message me....
Old 14-12-2010, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i am plannin to head to haadyai this thursday, are there any flooding blocking the roads to haadyai ?
Old 14-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Outstation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bros gonna be in hat yai over chrismas another other bros going to b there same time?
Old 15-12-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
strong64 is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to Hat Yai on the 10 to 12 December. Once reach HY airport, bought a voucher for the Taxi for 300BTH. There is a counter just outside the immigration. Told them going to Lovely Tour to get voucher for the Hotel. It was raining very heavy half way towards Lovely Tour. All the rooms in Hat Yai were fully booked… this is due to school holiday in Malaysia and also weekend. No choice but to book a VIP room for Siam City Hotel. The price was 1550BTH when reach Hotel ask the reception and was told the VIP room cost 3500BTH. It is better to get Hotel room and Taxi from the travel Agent there. The cost for the Taxi from Hat Yai to Airport is 280BTH. Bought it from the Tour agent opposite Seven-Eleven at the Lee Garden Hotel. From the Siam City Hotel it cost 350BTH and other Tour agent told me 300BTH. For the 3 days 2nights, Hat Yai is really crowded even we have to walk on the road along the Lee Garden as there are just too many people. Hope that this information will be helpful to those Bros going there is month. Oh found a good massage lady in Pink Lady by the number 98. Give good massage but mature lady.
Old 15-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Damage: 2400b+tips

Read through the thread trying 2 find out wat is the standard tip 2 give,range frm?(do not wish 2 spoilt market)
Tks in advance

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 15-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
Damage: 2400b+tips

Read through the thread trying 2 find out wat is the standard tip 2 give,range frm?(do not wish 2 spoilt market)...
Bro what is the damage 2400b for? From where?

For personal opinion, try to give minimal tip or nothing at all, however this is up to individual. If you give one, she may expect the next customer to do the same. If she get 1000 baht before as tip, when you give her 100 baht maybe she will show you colour face?!

Have fun
Old 15-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Samster

taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
Bro what is the damage 2400b for? From where?
Sorry did not stated clearly.
I mean to the WL or FL

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 15-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
wat is the standard tip 2 give,range frm?(do not wish 2 spoilt market)
Tks in advance
Black face/no service= Zero tip, Cheerfull/Good service = 200-500baht.
Old 16-12-2010, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u View Post
Black face/no service= Zero tip, Cheerfull/Good service = 200-500baht.
ok,noted
tks

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 16-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
hipi911 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by floating Rok View Post
also clear year end leave, can go anywhere, just to have fun.

anybody?
me too, just want to go for a break, can go anytime, anyone going? Can email me at [email protected] as i dont come here often.
Old 16-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster

going to be my first trip to hatyai next week kind of excited duno how to expect, how much do bro recommend to bring for party hard over 4 days? baht?
Old 17-12-2010, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipi911 View Post
me too, just want to go for a break, can go anytime, anyone going? Can email me at [email protected] as i dont come here often.
Bangkok, Hatyai, Pattaya, Danok.... the LOS scene is slowly dying oredi...... not wirth to cheong in LOS anymore..... Suggest you try out Angeles City, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh or even Batam..... more happening in these places and also more bang for your $$$.
Old 17-12-2010, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 15
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had been to Hatyai for more than 20 times (drove there from spore 10 times and fly there 10 times) since 21 yrs old till now. Despite all the KFC farm (info already all around the thread), there are some places of interestes that most of cheongester miss out or never mention before. I just show my face and room rate at golden crown plaza is cheaper than the voucher that u bought from tour agency (non peak hoilday). The place to pray or whatever, wont kena chop cos market price cant run. Go Plaza (market) buy clothing, see my face, their quote will be very dif from tourist. Some makan place that i intro i think also quite decilious. Guys who need info just pm me. I free i sure reply to ur needs cos i like to help guys who spend their money wisely. Anyway, if u want to know about disco to hook gals dun pm me cos i dun cheong disco or ktv in foreiign land. I just came back after cheoning last week of nov 2010. Anyone got info on Haikou pls pm me cos next yr 1st time to cheong Haikou and there isnt much update info. Thanks alot.

Last edited by hawk88; 17-12-2010 at 03:05 AM.
Old 17-12-2010, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outstation View Post
going to be my first trip to hatyai next week kind of excited duno how to expect, how much do bro recommend to bring for party hard over 4 days? baht?
bro , im going next week too 20/12 - 23/12

what abt you ?
Old 17-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster

Hey bro 1 day too late, I will arrive 24th until 28th, I think bro wei88
8 might b there same time as u, pm him n see la, Wat a same already miss out to meet up with 2 fellow cheongsters!, u regular at hatyai bro? Got any good place to recommend? Four us going, hope its going to b good getting excited
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1