The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2011, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Bro smarkte, how come I can't see bro SBX (not even his shadow or reflection) in any of the pics....

Now bro SBX said it was his reflection in the mirrow, let me go check......
i already give my first XXXX to you in cp...what other thing you want to see ah...

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 24-05-2011, 01:13 AM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuffalo View Post
hi all..do any brothers here have any info on Boluo ?
Boluo 博罗, a small town beside HZ city. I only transit once by bus, never been to this town. But heard not much activity, only factories..

Old 24-05-2011, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
i already give my first XXXX to you in cp...what other thing you want to see ah...
Hahahaha....that's a good one.....bro...I really miss u man, got to visit u in HZ this coming trip in July or August.
Old 24-05-2011, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by feigohgoh View Post
hahahaha....that's a good one.....bro...i really miss u man, got to visit u in hz this coming trip in july or august. :d
老细,第一次是免费,下次要收钱的:d

Old 24-05-2011, 01:31 AM
Samster

FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
老细,第一次是免费,下次要收钱的:d
Ok OK....要打折 bor!
Old 24-05-2011, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahahaha....that's a good one.....bro...I really miss u man, got to visit u in HZ this coming trip in July or August.

Quote:

Quote:
Bro smarkte, how come I can't see bro SBX (not even his shadow or reflection) in any of the pics....

Now bro SBX said it was his reflection in the mirrow, let me go check......The one in Dreamland or Lo Wui ? Still can't see nothing.... :-(
bro fgg, me also din see him ler... but tats wat he said ler...

bro sbx, u given ur 1st xxxx to bro fgg??
share wif me the dtls when we meet up ok?

Quote:
bro, you think too much...i taking the photo but showing my reflection in the bathroom mirror...unless you don't mind seeing my big tummy... the only professional photographer i know in the forum is WKK and CK...next time you should ask wkk to show you on his 珍藏
u think u the only one wif big tummy meh? lol...

anyway, me not gay. unless unintentionally, i do mind purposely go see other ppl big tummy... lololololololol...

oh btw, wat "collection" bro wkk has huh? he got alot more "collection" than the CK?
Old 24-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartke View Post
bro fgg, me also din see him ler... but tats wat he said ler...

bro sbx, u given ur 1st xxxx to bro fgg??
share wif me the dtls when we meet up ok?

u think u the only one wif big tummy meh? lol...

oh btw, wat "collection" bro wkk has huh? he got alot more "collection" than the CK?
You want to know what i done with fgg...cannot tell you but can show you if party with me

i only can say wkk's collection is very hot.

Old 24-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Samster

Re: Huizhou hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice meltg View Post
Bros, beri beri sorry! thousand apologies ! me poor photographer bcos me camera, phone etc all bei sai wan, basically an IT idiot will take again during my next trip !
Next trip we will organize an outdoor photo taking session in HZ. Must buy good camera, cannot 'lose face'...

Old 24-05-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

Re: Huizhou hotel

Quote:
Next trip we will organize an outdoor photo taking session in HZ. Must buy good camera, cannot 'lose face'...
hahaha, u r so cute.......need me to bring my nikon d3 ?
Old 24-05-2011, 01:50 PM
Samster

photo from kangde hotel

Bro ice meltg, as per your request. I have attached the photo of the bathtub, shower room and westlake scenery from the hotel

Old 24-05-2011, 02:10 PM
Samster

Re: photo from kangde hotel

[QUOTE=shibaxian;5967224]Bro ice meltg, as per your request. I have attached the photo of the bathtub, shower room and westlake scenery from the hotel

Now thats much better pics lah, can even see ur reflection on the bathtub wall......
Old 24-05-2011, 02:25 PM
Samster

Re: photo from kangde hotel

Quote:
Now thats much better pics lah, can even see ur reflection on the bathtub wall......
yeah..that why i reluctant to post the shower room photo...hope my reflection will not give you any wet dream tonight...

Old 24-05-2011, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7544 / Power: 21
smartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond reputesmartke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You want to know what i done with fgg...cannot tell you but can show you if party with me

i only can say wkk's collection is very hot.
har... 'show' me ar? me beri scared ler... not somethin against the nature hor... if yes, me give it a pass...

Quote:
I have attached the photo of the bathtub, shower room and westlake scenery from the hotel
hmmm.. think me saw a 'naked gal' reflection ler... wahahahaha... jk.. jk... jk...

"Happy-Go-Lucky! Life is short~ Work Smart, PLAY HARD!"

*SEMI RETIRED
as of 01-01-2012. Anything, pm me...
Old 24-05-2011, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

no u see it ... now u dun ...

Old 24-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
TigerB is Cool - loads of Potential

Thank you for all the interesting FRs on HZ.
I will definitely go there soon.
Thank you so very much.
Bonk Bonk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1