The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4606 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by madness88 View Post
went there today saw a girl in sliver walking out omg she hot!! if i not wrong she is G8 or G1 slim and foxy any one know the name
silver? G1..
Old 08-02-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
silver? G1..
That should be the sultry Bing Bing, rite bro?

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 09-02-2012, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
went there today saw a girl in sliver walking out omg she hot!! if i not wrong she is G8 or G1 slim and foxy any one know the name
Bro, next time just ask okt, "who's that girl?". Since so hot, why never call?

If you ask okt for name or call immediately on the spot, no need come here ask all this. Who the heck knows what you saw?
Old 09-02-2012, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
That should be the sultry Bing Bing, rite bro?
I think Bing Bing is quite overrated. She is not that pretty. Just average. Just my two cents worth.
Old 09-02-2012, 09:22 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I think Bing Bing is quite overrated. She is not that pretty. Just average. Just my two cents worth.
Yeah, she is actually no big deal based on GL CAT150 standard. Moreover, she is not tall and has silicon tits. But she is the hotest in Yi Tiao Long shop. Thats why she is getting arrogant by the days.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah, she is actually no big deal based on GL CAT150 standard. Moreover, she is not tall and has silicon tits. But she is the hotest in Yi Tiao Long shop. Thats why she is getting arrogant by the days.
I do not know her, but if she is what you say, what is so hot about her? Is her standard so so much higher than others? Is there an x factor in her??
Old 09-02-2012, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
I do not know her, but if she is what you say, what is so hot about her? Is her standard so so much higher than others? Is there an x factor in her??
She is an ang pai in the Yi Tiao Long shop. But outside this shop, I am not sure.

Old 09-02-2012, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
madness88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Bro, next time just ask okt, "who's that girl?". Since so hot, why never call?

If you ask okt for name or call immediately on the spot, no need come here ask all this. Who the heck knows what you saw?
The thing is I happen to passby then I saw her getting into a car and that person drove off And there was another girl in the car I was thinking to my self wa this guy 3 someone ar ?
Old 09-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

Now at yi tiao long waiting for bing bing see
See her Buay Tahan my brother marikita But got 1 bro faster than me had to wait 1 hours plus
Old 09-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
22kv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have try Bing Bing last week, it was siok.....Especially BBJ 8.5 for that.
Old 09-02-2012, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Bro NATO, I cannot agree more.... Yes, she is over-rated... She doesn't even treat her rtf customers with respect.... Think u saw my fr on her...

Quote:
Yeah, she is actually no big deal based on GL CAT150 standard. Moreover, she is not tall and has silicon tits. But she is the hotest in Yi Tiao Long shop. Thats why she is getting arrogant by the days. :
Totally agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Still, have to say her bbbj is good... Yup... Besides that... Really hard boobs though....

Quote:
Now at yi tiao long waiting for bing bing see
See her Buay Tahan my brother marikita But got 1 bro faster than me had to wait 1 hours plus
Haha. That's normal...

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Old 09-02-2012, 08:01 PM
Samster

Ya she is getting a bit show off le cannot kiss then shoulder also cannot kiss Kao so mechicnial gfe 5/10 then want me faster come knn the time is 1 hour then say if i still don't come she want stop le.
Old 09-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Samster

Wah why all the bro here the rep so high my low like hell
Old 09-02-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

outside yi tiao long.... probably slightly above average lah... but yi tiao long has the nicest rooms leh...
Old 31-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
outside yi tiao long.... probably slightly above average lah... but yi tiao long has the nicest rooms leh...
looks like this shop is doomed... or am i just unlucky... went there a few times and just 2 to 3 gals working.... i nearly always end up opp shop, where that shop is full and the gal will bring me over to yi tiao long to use the room.... gosh...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1