The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 05-03-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootlover View Post
Had a session with Mistress Kathy.
Bro barefootlover, thanks for your detailed FR! I enjoyed reading it and I can almost imagine myself in your shoes. Yes, Mistress Kathy is a rare gem indeed. I have sessioned with her once so far and I want to engage her again. However, no thanks to my current schedule and the fact I do need some recovery time from my sessions, I am not able to meet Mistress Kathy for the time being.

It seems to me that you and Mistress Kathy have the right chemistry. To me, it is this chemistry that gives the session an unique X-factor that goes beyond the usual ratings/numbers. That is also why I do not really give ratings/numbers as chemistry is something either it is present or simply absent.

My best sessions with the streetwalkers in GL depends alot of the chemistry. Some of these streetwalkers have little chemistry with me and the session was rather mechanical with her face a blank look (or worse still, a look of disgust). The good sessions will see both of us having fun. The girl having fun kicking me while me having fun trying to take her kicks and not fall.

Ironically speaking, I seem to have poorer chemistry with the dominatrix I have tried so far compared to the streetwalkers in GL. Of all the dominatrix from Thailand, Mistress Synee is the one I can connect best.

Long after the session has ended, I will reminisce the X factor for all my memorable sessions. The pain, to me, is more or less the same after each session. What really makes that particular session so different from the rest is the X factor.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
welcome to the world of mistress Kathy foot slave.
she already used the technique that we explored during my last session.
Bro dell_lee_2003, I guess we got to thank you for letting Mistress Kathy perfect her technique on you so that the rest of us can benefit
Old 05-03-2012, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslover22 View Post
i'm wondering if any bros in here ever experience ass worship or fart worship things like that? it should be listed as a type of fetish as i don't think i'm the only one thats into it. any bros would like to share some information about this? i honestly believe i was meant to be between Mistress's two lovely cheeks.
Bro asslover22, ass worship/fart worship is another type of fetish and I can understand that "you believe you are meant to be between the Mistress's two lovely cheeks". I think another term for assworship is "facesitting". I am sure there are many bros here who can share their experiences with you. But for a start, why dun you share yours? I will up your points next as I just upped Bro barefootlover.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Same as Bro Robert I have been blacklisted from the dungion I visited about 30 times in 4 years but thats life.
Bro punishme, sorry to hear you got blacklisted. Can I know why? To me, if I got blacklisted for giving candid feedback, the problem lies not with me but the establishment who does not see this as an opportunity for service recovery. To me, letting a disgruntled customer air his grievances and making up to him will subsequently make him a loyal customer who will highly recommend that establishment to others. This is a win-win situation for both parties.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertchua View Post
Bro dell_lee_2003, I guess we got to thank you for letting Mistress Kathy perfect her technique on you so that the rest of us can benefit
No worry bro. I always wanted to explore the new technique (although it is usual for some mistress) with Mistress Kathy. that's why I came up with Dick slapping punishment. I didn't realise she used in her session with bro barefootlover. but she did quite well in my session on this Dick slapping punishment. for me it is like punishment. so, every slap was amazingly punishment style. but she never spoilt my pleasure. thus she did nt choose to go to pain mode alone. I feel pain but at the same time super turn on and I want more. that's why our punishment become triple.

anyway I am thinking of her again. see my extra pocket and preparing to meet her again this week or next week. I am already become her personal slave.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just to share that this is a bumper week for BDSM fans..the thai domina team is here from the 4-11; countess vonkink is here on the 6th although only for a day; and mistress mica-ann (transgendered) is also in town. I have a session with thai domina this week and wondering between mica or countess, both of whom I have served previously and had good experiences with..not to forget that mistress suniya is arriving at the end of the month..wonder if my wallet..and ASS can take it..
Old 05-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, thanks for letting us know the mistress schedule this week. I will be having a session with the thai domina tomorrow. hope it is as good as it is . cannot up your points now as just up Robert. will do so later.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
barefootlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
lol. Im in deep gratitude to Bro Dell. Thanks a bunch!
Old 05-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 16
barefootlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro barefootlover, thanks for your detailed FR! I enjoyed reading it and I can almost imagine myself in your shoes. Yes, Mistress Kathy is a rare gem indeed. I have sessioned with her once so far and I want to engage her again. However, no thanks to my current schedule and the fact I do need some recovery time from my sessions, I am not able to meet Mistress Kathy for the time being.

It seems to me that you and Mistress Kathy have the right chemistry. To me, it is this chemistry that gives the session an unique X-factor that goes beyond the usual ratings/numbers. That is also why I do not really give ratings/numbers as chemistry is something either it is present or simply absent.

My best sessions with the streetwalkers in GL depends alot of the chemistry. Some of these streetwalkers have little chemistry with me and the session was rather mechanical with her face a blank look (or worse still, a look of disgust). The good sessions will see both of us having fun. The girl having fun kicking me while me having fun trying to take her kicks and not fall.

Ironically speaking, I seem to have poorer chemistry with the dominatrix I have tried so far compared to the streetwalkers in GL. Of all the dominatrix from Thailand, Mistress Synee is the one I can connect best.

Long after the session has ended, I will reminisce the X factor for all my memorable sessions. The pain, to me, is more or less the same after each session. What really makes that particular session so different from the rest is the X factor.
You've got it right. Stats and everything measurable is one thing. but whats intangible and often valuable is the x factor. This was my first ever session and it proved to be mind blowing. Certainly looking forward to many more to come.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm.. didnt know that thaidomina is here.. coz she didnt reply her email.. wonder whats wrong or she lost her database of customer?
Old 05-03-2012, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefootlover View Post
lol. Im in deep gratitude to Bro Dell. Thanks a bunch!
bro. no worry. if you want something from me just email me or pm me here. I just chatting with Kathy and she said she has fun with you. it is good to know. she mentioned that she know you are not into pain. just like me. for me my pleasure point is my cock/Dick and the gagging. some people like bro Robert his pleasure point is the ball. . for u, it looks like we share the same.

so normally I asked her to do more on my Dick and gagged. that's why she is my one and only mistress for now. previously I am thinking of trying miss keiko but I am scare I need to rebuild the chemistry. Me and mistress Kathy build up the chemistry in every session. she call me slave during the session and even our phone chatting. so turn on.

I hope you will have the same pleasure like me every single session and may mistress feet torture and smell hook you. already hooked? don't know.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
asslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro asslover22, ass worship/fart worship is another type of fetish and I can understand that "you believe you are meant to be between the Mistress's two lovely cheeks". I think another term for assworship is "facesitting". I am sure there are many bros here who can share their experiences with you. But for a start, why dun you share yours? I will up your points next as I just upped Bro barefootlover.
well Bro Robert the reason why i'm asking about this(ass worship and such) is because some of the Mistress we have here aren't really into them(just my opinion). facesitting to me is different from ass worship as there is breath play involved and also i think the term for facesitting is called queening.

i will share this ass worship experience with the bros here though between me and my ex- girlfriend.

i was hanging out with her just driving around when she suddenly let one rip. she was so embarrased and offered to open up the car window but i said it's fine. i smelled her farts and it almost got me a small erection! it smelled wonderful and real sweet yet sour. i forced my erection down mentally as i didn't want her to think i'm into this sorta stuff. but eventually i gave in and i told her about my fantasy with girl's asses. she accepted my honesty and she said she's into farting worship and ass worship as well. after dinner( i asked her to order beans with steak so as to make her farts more "special") and immediately proceeded to the hotel. once inside the room she stripped and asked me to sniff her panties and wear them over my head. i was in heaven! i swore i could see angels and the smell was just so intoxicating!after then we proceeded to ass worship and i cleaned her ass out so well she couldn't stop farting! one of the best times i've ever had.whenever we were alone and she wanted things to go her way, she would always use her ass power as she knows i'm crazy for it. (e.g there was a time she wanted the remote and i purposely didn't wanna give it to her and then she proceeded to fart on my face and "threatened" to shit on my face if i didn't give in) unfortunately she migrated so i'm stuck here craving more.

though its not really a FR, i hope you enjoy it though.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro punishme, sorry to hear you got blacklisted. Can I know why? To me, if I got blacklisted for giving candid feedback, the problem lies not with me but the establishment who does not see this as an opportunity for service recovery. To me, letting a disgruntled customer air his grievances and making up to him will subsequently make him a loyal customer who will highly recommend that establishment to others. This is a win-win situation for both parties.
Bro Robert ,I basically sent a comment to Mistress that she did not like ,she exploded and sent angry reply and then things went from bad to worse.I mistakenly thought I had a good relationship after 4 years of loyalty to her but in the end I was told she was running a business and never liked me , and that I was only a customer.I have tried saying sorry about everything but no reply.So loyalty dosnt always mean something.
Anyway I now see another past mistress who I get on very well with and can speak my mind with her without the fear of an angry reply.I am trying to persuade her to visit Singapore ,I dont know about boots but she is not afraid to take it to the edge for you.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro mag3459, thanks for your post! I would love to hear the details of Mistress Lisa. Numbers/Ratings dun do that much for me, you see.
bro robertchua, sory i not good in writing , what i will say is if u like to be kick in ur ball, i think mistress Lisa will more then happy to do that to u .
Old 06-03-2012, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=asslover22;6954709]well Bro Robert the reason why i'm asking about this(ass worship and such) is because some of the Mistress we have here aren't really into them(just my opinion). facesitting to me is different from ass worship as there is breath play involved and also i think the term for facesitting is called queening.

Bro Asslover, Facesitting does not have to involve breathplay.You can comfortably have a girl sitting on your face and worship her ass while breathing easy , its up to you to talk to the Mistress before session and discuss what you want.I go for heavy facesitting with breath control because I love the power a beutiful Mistress has over me ,it makes for a very exciting and enjoyable time and when the Mistress enjoys it too it is very exciting especialy if you dont know when or if she will allow you to breath.Most Mistresses that offer facesitting will allow ass worship too but check with her first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1