The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
All along I thought that too ...
U "shoot" me too. Huhuhu.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

The only thing that we should know about Vietnamese life partners is that 90% of them marry into Singapore not understanding the concept of love, not to mention loving their husbands.

We are their ticket to a better life, a better future, and whatever more they intend to do. Do note that this does not mean they all have the intention to fleece you. But if you can support their family with $500 a month (which is a measly sum for many in our context), that's already life changing for many of them, especially in the rural areas).

That being said, some of them actually grow to love their Singapore husbands. But if anyone expects true love to blossom between you and a VB (especially WL) in a matter of weeks or months, you are just in dreamland.

This forum helps put you back in reality in the shortest possible time, and with the least possible damage.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Just to share...another modern viet revolving...

I met one VB aged 24yrs old graduated from Singapore Polytechnic working in TTS Hospital in pharmacist purchasing...she is modern Viet whereby parents dun need her to support...she knew nuts about Viet becus parents send her on xe may/car to everywhere...she said "I choose my own bf/hubby"...so her holidays are all accompanied by parents even when sinkie bf is with her in Vietnam...ie. room is father and bf and mother with her...

becus of stereotyping of VB in sinkie she dun tell ppl she is Vnese...she speaks singlish with no Viet accent and so if she dun tell ppl she is viet nobody will knows except she dun speak mandarin or dialects...in my opinion this is a typical wifey material...

there are plenty of decent gals in Viet waiting for brideless men here...all you need is just go find them...finding in sinkie are mostly WL or another man's wife...so dun waste time here...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-07-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
Yes you can get $1200, but 12 hours of work, those $800 is 8 hr of work,
Yes 12 hrs work for the zi char stall assistant. But for my wife n her friend is 9 hrs work.
BTW, i recently met a vb working as a beer promoter in JW area n was told that her average pay is $1100 per mth for 5 hrs of work.

There are alot of jobs out there, its just that whether we wanna put in effort to look for them or not.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
why all kana KT???
KT as in 降头 (Kong Tow)

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 02-07-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
To understand vietnamese ppl, u have to know all sorts of ppl, from all walks of life, from all region, not just knowing a few ppl from southern part n only works as WL.
Well said! That's why KT & me still learning and understanding....

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 02-07-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
U "shoot" me too. Huhuhu.
hehehehhehe ... kkekekekekeke ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 02-07-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes 12 hrs work for the zi char stall assistant. But for my wife n her friend is 9 hrs work.
BTW, i recently met a vb working as a beer promoter in JW area n was told that her average pay is $1100 per mth for 5 hrs of work.

There are alot of jobs out there, its just that whether we wanna put in effort to look for them or not.
wuah...when did u go to JW area to drink ah? get to knw beer promoter somemore...
Old 02-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster

jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
KT as in 降头 (Kong Tow)
i see...no wonder...seldom see ppl use Kong Tow...

only KT i know is bro Kang Tuo...

hope he doesnt use this skill on me though i knw ihe expert to use KT on Vbs..
Old 02-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
why all kana KT??? shld be KC?

bro KT - seems alot ppl kana from you ...hjhjh...

Cos he think he kena KT(Kong Tao) and not KC(kum cheng)...

Vietnamese songs/lyrics for your heart

~Vi wa yeu a nen e chap nhan la nguoi thu 3.Nhung co ai hieu duoc noi kho va noi dau cua nguoi thu 3 vi nguoi ta chi nghi nguoi thu 3 la nguoi co toi.minh bun vi minh la nguoi da roi vao hoan canh nay,suy nghi rat nhieu,moi dem k the ngu!~
Old 02-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by casannova03 View Post
Cos he think he kena KT(Kong Tao) and not KC(kum cheng)...
so kana KT is worse than being KCed or kana KCed by KT is worse??
Old 02-07-2012, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
casannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to beholdcasannova03 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
so kana KT is worse than being KCed or kana KCed by KT is worse??

I suppose both have devastating effects....

Vietnamese songs/lyrics for your heart

~Vi wa yeu a nen e chap nhan la nguoi thu 3.Nhung co ai hieu duoc noi kho va noi dau cua nguoi thu 3 vi nguoi ta chi nghi nguoi thu 3 la nguoi co toi.minh bun vi minh la nguoi da roi vao hoan canh nay,suy nghi rat nhieu,moi dem k the ngu!~
Old 02-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
wuah...when did u go to JW area to drink ah? get to knw beer promoter somemore...
Secret dun tell u.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Secret dun tell u.
ok lol....u can pm me..
Old 02-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
there are plenty of decent gals in Viet waiting for brideless men here...all you need is just go find them...finding in sinkie are mostly WL or another man's wife...so dun waste time here...
very true.. my neighbor in Vietnam was just married to a fellow from India..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1