The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2009, 12:49 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by huatuo View Post
she went to cum into my mouth and i swallowed her load.

well.. not bad, 1st try with ladyboys. btw, i think got AV raid there cos the ladies ask me to wait cos AV checking.

Wow bro, kudos to u, somemore swallow raw cum into yr stomach, what is the cum juice taste like???
Old 25-06-2009, 11:38 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
huatuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

lol taste like normal cum i guess?

hahahahaha she cumming then shave her cock into my mouth and cum straight into my throat.. didnt actually get to taste it :X
Old 26-06-2009, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Silverwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so far i tried two new gals.. pat and lisa very commercial and service sop.

how i miss boeing and lemon.
Old 26-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
huatuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwalker View Post
so far i tried two new gals.. pat and lisa very commercial and service sop.

how i miss boeing and lemon.
which one is lisa? isit the quite tanned one with dam big boobs, sharp facial features?
Old 30-06-2009, 04:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Evo_69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

There got tarma...? how much will it cost...?
Old 01-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
2WayStreet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Got phone numbers to share?
Old 01-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
PRECAUTION : Having sex with Ladyboys

If you are over 60 years old and have a weak heart, please be very careful if you are having an 'sexciting workout' with LadyBoys ..........

Read on ........

Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated Wednesday 1 July 2009 :-

Fatal heart attack while with transvestite

A 78-YEAR-OLD “client” of a tranvestite died after suffering from a heart attack while they were together in a rented room in Kuantan on Monday, reported Harian Metro.

In the 5.40pm incident, the senior citizen from Kubang Buaya was lying on the bed when he suddenly clutched his chest and fell unconscious.

The stunned 31-year-old tranvestite called his friends for help before informing the police.

Deputy OCPD Supt Zulkifli Taha said police did not suspect foul play as the body did not have any bruises or injuries.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 01-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: PRECAUTION : Having sex with Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
If you are over 60 years old and have a weak heart, please be very careful if you are having an 'sexciting workout' with LadyBoys ..........

Read on ........

Report from The STAR (Malaysia) dated Wednesday 1 July 2009 :-

Fatal heart attack while with transvestite

A 78-YEAR-OLD “client” of a tranvestite died after suffering from a heart attack while they were together in a rented room in Kuantan on Monday, reported Harian Metro.

In the 5.40pm incident, the senior citizen from Kubang Buaya was lying on the bed when he suddenly clutched his chest and fell unconscious.

The stunned 31-year-old tranvestite called his friends for help before informing the police.

Deputy OCPD Supt Zulkifli Taha said police did not suspect foul play as the body did not have any bruises or injuries.

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Fire the coroner! He should know the injury is between the asscheeks!
Old 03-07-2009, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

any updates on the stock available at hse 79?

so horny but not seen any of the queens there
Old 07-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
swisssakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by huatuo View Post
lol taste like normal cum i guess?

hahahahaha she cumming then shave her cock into my mouth and cum straight into my throat.. didnt actually get to taste it :X
swallow "her" cum? oh bro, you should be a little more careful... swallow people's cum without knowing if they're having any STD, oh well, is russian roulette... might mati at the end

if you wanna swallow, swallow yours
Old 07-07-2009, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Be careful of swallowing cum & giving/recieving BBBJs, and doing AR.You can get STDs doing that.
Condoms are your friends.
Old 08-07-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
bro, u commando...!!

Errr... I thought it is quite common. Used to blow Amy and Natcha till they cum inside my mouth. I simply love to swallow their hot gue down my throat. Yummy!
Old 09-07-2009, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibtm View Post
Errr... I thought it is quite common. Used to blow Amy and Natcha till they cum inside my mouth. I simply love to swallow their hot gue down my throat. Yummy!
it's only been 2 weeks since Natcha left but i already miss her!
Old 09-07-2009, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ikoek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatmanSK View Post
Wow, this ladyboy sibey pretty, tall like a model, slim and sexy lips leh
Tried Emma last night, here's my FR:-
Not many LBs behind the gate last night. Only 2 caught my eyes - one wavy hair, and I told myself I have tried her before, nothing to shout about, so much so that I can't even remember her name. The other has straight long hair and tall slim legs. Pointed to her and proceeded upstairs.

Once inside the room, took off my clothes, and grab her B cup but extremely soft boobs. One of the most softest LB boobs I have touch, seriously if you blindfold yourself and just touch her boobs, you can never tell that's coming from an LB. Asked her for her name, and the reply came: Emma - I said to myself, haven't I read on her on SBF before?

Asked me what I would like her to do, and I replied: Whatever pleases you. Tried talking to her in Thai, but her replies are in English. She says: Would you like me to fuck you first before I fuck her? Looking at the size of her tool got me really worried - IT IS VERY VERY THICK! So I said you can try, but I've not tried such a big one. She smiled coyly and proceed to cathbath me.

One thing followed by another, and she asked again, if she can fuck me now, I said: Let's try (really kind of worried at the size). Took out a bottle of gel and ask me to lubricate my hole on my own, while she puts on her condom and placed more lubricant on her tool. Inserted her tool slowly inside me, can start to feel the pain halfway, and she put more gel on her tool.

She thrusted her tool all the way in, and I let out a big scream. Told her to take it slowly, and the rest were a mixed of ectasy and pain. However the pain subsides after a while.

Looking at me in the eyes and thrusting her tool in a slow and fast pace, she asked politely and softly if she can cum on my body. With that kind of voice and tone, how to say no?

After a few more thrust, she withdraws her tool, removed the condom and shaft her tool into my mouth, withdraw after a minute, and came all over my face and in my mouth. Thats a whole lot of fucking cum I seen from an LB, she also commented that she can come 3-4 times a night. WOW.

Took toilet roll and cleaned my face gentlely - very GFE and taking her time, no rush.

Ask me to fuck her, and I gladly agreed. However, I had a problem maintaing a hard-on, I told her to masterbate me, and she gladly did. She is such an obedient LB who never refuse my request.

We spoke about her studies and the fact that she needs the money to pursue her studies. I told her about her pics being posted on SBF and she stopped and ask for more details. And she asked if there is anyway her pics can be removed from the posting - she doesn't want her BKK friends / family to know that she is here in Sg as a sex worker. She told me back in BKK she doesn't work in bars or such. So I reckon she is just a casual sex worker. I told her to signup to the forum and request the moderator to remove the pics.

Anyway, in between masterbating, she will hug you and lick your ears, and she has a soft spot for having her balls licked, she requested that I lick her balls, and she was moaning away when I do that.

Finished my job and clean up. As I was the last customer of the day, and the fellow sisters are waiting for her to share a cab back, I just paid her additional $10 and left.

So to sum it up:
Like a thick but average length cock fullyfunctional - she's the choice.
Not the pushy-type of LB where they finish their job and leave the room even before you do, she will go wash up and tell you to wait for her.
In my opinion - she is not shy, just feminine.

If the chemistry is there, you can try making arrangements for afternoon sessions at a hotel.
Old 09-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI samster ikoek.

your fr is steaming and good. i really appreciate tat until the moment when u tell emma tat some samsters posted her pic on the this forum. this got me really mad cos in future if our lb lovers are turn off and decided not to post pics. This thread will become dead again. is tat what u wanna see??? next time think before u tell the lb anything just my own opinion....

kudos to all bros tat posted the pics.... Great pics.... keep it up!!! clap clap!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1