The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-11-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually it boils down to preference.
Let’s say reverse cowgirl. Other than the fact maybe a FN ML do a fake love making position, u gain access to her boobs from her back, make you fantasize it’s a real love making session, u don’t get to see her pretty face enjoying your touch. And cowgirl, not bad but me hands short sometimes struggle to gain access to her boobs like awkward though I see her face. 69 is great but then again maybe some bros really prefer to see the pretty face even if u get to feast on the abalone (and some abalone are not even clean shaven or that nice to see).
So end of the day different strokes different bro. Sometimes the lie beside one is best since u can zhut, u can French, u can caress the boobs with one hand and the other hand reach out down south.
It’s nothing special but it’s perhaps the most ideal for most. I think what you prefer is variety, patterns, a desire to please you to the max with all kinds of different positions almost like a full job but then most MLs are unlikely to provide all these. And a lot of bros actually don’t need also.

You have nailed down the points.
Reverse cowgirl or 69?
No lah, just don't like ML on top ..
Old 11-11-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
^ I think what bro John is trying to say is this lah.

The 69 Hj reminds me of 2 bah bah ML who jitao shoved her pussy into my face.
Actually I feel more like crying than shiok. lol
Bro, then did you push her away?

Or you taste & lick it like a pro
Old 11-11-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Reverse cowgirl or 69?
I prefer ML lie beside me, frenching & roam north to south till the end
Old 11-11-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Bro, then did you push her away?

Or you taste & lick it like a pro
一边哭, 一边舔着、

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 11-11-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24494 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
一边哭, 一边舔着、
津津有味 Yummy ... hopefully not smelly!
Old 11-11-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
From what I heard from a ML, the amount of money they make at those tiong Ktv is good leh. If I’m them I also want to go. Problem is just you have to drink. Maybe they can drink but most can’t drink as much as the heavy chiongsters la. This does allow them to last longer here if one Ktv night a week also helps when business is not that great.

Start from 12:48

Old 11-11-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I guess with her looks, she could do advertising or something. Or sales based work.
Yup, to my understanding this is her plan when she goes back

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
she owes money due to failed business.
yup during her previous stint she took the money went back and opened some businesses. then covid hit and she fell in debt thats why she had to come back.

as you've mentioned as well very unlikely that she will come back again unless similar circumstances happen again.

wished her well yesterday and that's about it. time for all of us to move on as well. today will probably be her last day of work. she may work tomorrow during noon time and that's it.

so bros with intention to go for last hoorah, that's the information i can provide.
Old 11-11-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Reverse cowgirl or 69?
There’s pro and con to every position. For me 99 I can easily 5g roam the whole body if ML allows, if she’s FN and on top in cowgirl position, then can’t access some part alr, however FN cowgirl is also shiok if you know how to play. Each person have their own preferences, but “lie beside you and hj like gf” shouldn’t be accepted as a compliment in FR/MRs.
Old 11-11-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
There’s pro and con to every position. For me 99 I can easily 5g roam the whole body if ML allows, if she’s FN and on top in cowgirl position, then can’t access some part alr, however FN cowgirl is also shiok if you know how to play. Each person have their own preferences, but “lie beside you and hj like gf” shouldn’t be accepted as a compliment in FR/MRs.
That sums it up bro. Those of us saying the pattern more than badminton HJ is not implying 99 HJ is bad or lousy. Is just that there are way more variations if you ask for and the ML willing to obliged. Everyone entitled to own likes and dislikes but imo 99 HJ is such basic method that really no need to get impressed at all. Anyway, whatever that gets us off lah lol
Old 11-11-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24494 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/kiki-massage/

Tried the above ML. In Sg for 2 mths already. She is probably one of the more popularly ones. She claimed to receive 10 customers per day regularly. And stayed in the condo for which rental charge is now $9k or so. Worked in HR area in Shenzen before coming to Sg.

Massage skills - so so. Not enough strength. No so skilful. Sensual massage - finger tingling not bad. But once use oil, sexy massage of inner thigh and dick, become not so good. Very one-track mind in using her own style/technique.

Ki Ki is quite good-looking with lovely natural boobs. But basically, can grab, fondle (but no kissing of) boobs and nipples only. Like very easily aroused when nipples are fondled. Never get to finger her pussy. Encourage her to provide me lip kissing. Very reluctant, as a matter of personal principle initially. Could only give pecks on my cheek and me to hers. As she hj long, and I fondled boobs and nipples long, I could sense she is highly aroused. Draw her lips closer, and then we kissed. I exploded at the final long last kiss!

As she said, she is not suitable for me! Nevertheless, it was quite an OK full-hour experience! No RTM for sure!

Last edited by Javabeans; 12-11-2022 at 06:37 AM.
Old 11-11-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Bao Bao means baby mah. Every time when I zhut her boobs, she say 每次都像个小宝宝一般吃我的奶。Than I reply 可惜没奶水。She reply 要奶水就和我生一个小宝宝咯,到时有了奶水就给你喝一点。

Ha, cheonging can be very fun if you know how to threat ml well.
u power la bro!
Old 11-11-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
一边哭, 一边舔着、
LOL. Hope the abalone not too oily, since the owner is bah cai hahaha 😆
Old 11-11-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:

The 69 Hj reminds me of 2 bah bah ML who jitao shoved her pussy into my face.
Actually I feel more like crying than shiok. lol
Same... one of the MLs actually thought I enjoyed painting her but I rather be served... she is nice to me but I think it would become awkward if I reject. So I just stopped visiting her. Sometimes the MLs just cannot sense what the customer is looking for...

TMT
Old 11-11-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-17.com/massage-xue-er/

Just wow.
Best nuru ever. Warm, sticky all over you and moaning. Then the whole hot water in her mouth and all over you (yes, ALL OVER) thing.
Really fantastic.
Just like back in China.
Really hard working and willing to please.
Came on her body with a lion dance going on outside!
I will tell my grandkids about this one. Ok, maybe not.
Old 11-11-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LyaCo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Just a quick FR.

My 1st time visited her earlier
the whole experience is good. She is cute and session is very fun. She tries hard for the massage too (7.0/10) and quite chatty as well, she also shown me her nude photo, before she start b2b over my body.Really good figure with nice-sized boobs and also let you play with them (zhut allowed)

HJ - 8/10 sensually done
Attitude - 8/10 Great

RTM: Yes

Newcomer here, managed to get a slot with her, both reviews above are on point, great experience and would recommend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1