The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
I’ve had the pleasure of her services when she was still a working girl. Confirm plus chop she is all woman & it’s all the more exciting when she doesn’t remove her specs!

While her “retirement” from this scene is a loss to all bros, I really envy the bro who is her bf now.
I'm not sure if u are talking abt the same gal but there was this big eye gal. Forgot her name. Went back kampong and come back. Even the gals said that she spilt market as she make u almost want to come but don't let u come, did that a few more times and you like organsim few times yet pay 1 price.

Her attitude also very good

Last edited by piichai; 19-11-2020 at 08:58 PM.
Old 19-11-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
twbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmode View Post
Which part of Paya Lebar? I don't see any spa nearby
Not along the lower stretch.
Old 19-11-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!

Had a decent session in Upper Paya Lebar yesterday. Several places and went to one I hadn't tried in a long time. 3 girls working, ok looking.
ML was Malaysian probably early or mid 30's, not stunning but not ugly either with nice lips. Very friendly in a super polite way. Nice body, tanned skins, sort of big bone structure but not fat. Lots of tattoos which was attractive to me. Short but nice massage followed by offer, took FJ, overpaid but didn't have time or energy to argue. FJ was good, nice GFE and large back tatt was a nice view in doggie position. Didn't get her contact.
Liked: different and cool look. GFE. Nice body. Decent massage. Back exit for the joint.
Liked less: slightly run down and cig smelling joint. Not a big deal. Paid more than I might have gone away with...
Old 19-11-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
tz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Long time ago there was a N*n* in TC. A very quality gem. Natural C, good figure, smooth skin and an absolute goddess in bed. Her doe eye innocent looks in bed makes any man want to make love to her and not f**k her. She has this aura of helplessness and horniness which made it hard to resist.

I was lucky enough to persuade her to go to the nearby kovan 81 for a long 2-shot session during one very early morning.

After her stint in TC, she came back again for a short period of time. Although the services listed no longer had FJ, I still went ahead and booked her. Frenched her like long lost lovers and had some crazy ass beautiful spontaneous sex.

But all the TC girls past and present cannot compare to the receptionist. During her prime, the receptionist was working as an ML, that fricking delicious slender body of hers with natural C+ boobs was a killer combination. I don't think any girls have better figure than her even now.

Too bad the TC boss cannot be upped. Those who have seen the boss would know her ginormous melons can knockout anyone if she swings at them hard.
Funny right, how come she become recept from ml??? dont understand at all bcos her pay as recept maybe 1/10 of wat the ladies r earning......
Old 19-11-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
4EyeRat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tz123 View Post
Funny right, how come she become recept from ml??? dont understand at all bcos her pay as recept maybe 1/10 of wat the ladies r earning......
Old story... Already got married as she last told me n saw her n hubby gaigai together many times. Go support tc girls lah...
Old 19-11-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I'm not sure if u are talking abt the same gal but there was this big eye gal. Forgot her name. Went back kampong and come back. Even the gals said that she spilt market as she make u almost want to come but don't let u come, did that a few more times and you like organsim few times yet pay 1 price.

Her attitude also very good
Hmm ... have not encountered this gal before.
Old 19-11-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EyeRat View Post
You didnt read ahh... she is the boss lah, not recep. Anytime earning more than some of us here... all branded items. Already got hubby as she last told me n saw them gaigai together many times. Go support her girls lah... tiz old story..
My understanding is that she became one of the partners for this place. She actually left this line briefly to set up her own slimming business but that didn’t go well. Claimed she lost about $20K after she sold off her business to someone else.
Old 19-11-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
My understanding is that she became one of the partners for this place. She actually left this line briefly to set up her own slimming business but that didn’t go well. Claimed she lost about $20K after she sold off her business to someone else.
Yuh, now she earning much more n recovered all her losses in the other shop.. n got other investments too. Know she got married n i saw her n hubby drinking at winery chijmes several times
Old 20-11-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
tz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertz123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yuh, now she earning much more n recovered all her losses in the other shop.. n got other investments too. Know she got married n i saw her n hubby drinking at winery chijmes several times
So wat happen to the previous place? still in operation? bcos i stay nearby there, easier for me to visit if still in operational. The latest venue , i need to take cab.....
Old 20-11-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

The old place @ UPLR is now empty. Glass door has an A4 paper that reads : Under renovation.
How I know ? Last night, I was having chicken rice at the coffee shop next door. The jewel joint is still there with the LED ..., But I never stepped in.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
So wat happen to the previous place? still in operation? bcos i stay nearby there, easier for me to visit if still in operational. The latest venue , i need to take cab.....
Old 20-11-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Healman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHealman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
The old place @ UPLR is now empty. Glass door has an A4 paper that reads : Under renovation.
How I know ? Last night, I was having chicken rice at the coffee shop next door. The jewel joint is still there with the LED ..., But I never stepped in.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **
Bro... Did you went to the jewel joint before? If yes, how is it compare to TC?
Old 20-11-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
They moved but within 10-15min walking dist from farrer park mrt if by public transport. New place cleaner better n looks bigger. The same 5ml on d menu.
Old 20-11-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healman View Post
Bro... Did you went to the jewel joint before? If yes, how is it compare to TC?
Jewel jt got all the airforce anti-aircraft n complete FIBUA.. haha
Old 20-11-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 789 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They moved but within 10-15min walking dist from farrer park mrt if by public transport. New place cleaner better n looks bigger. The same 5ml on d menu.
Central location now is so much more convenient than UPL, in terms of parking, for drivers. Easy to pop by, like 7-11 service. But the common bathroom is still the weak point, at the back of the shop and you've to carry all your stuff later, to bring them upstrs. If there are other MLs, or worse, customer sitting there tcss at the pantry area, you will provide the "free show" before you can experience your own show.
Old 20-11-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 22
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Can any bro PM the shop new location?
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1