The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Elliotz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotsnow View Post
Bro, thanks for sharing.

Nothing is easy but we all need to practice and more practice.

All men or even bro WB here will face rejections. Maybe out of 10 we hv success with 1. So keep going and no reason to stop.

I take failures as positives to do more and improve myself.

We can pamper any gilr but we should also stop when enough of pampering. Let her feel her losses and not us men.

See some woman likes this handbag but unwilling to buy herself, so she find a guy who likes her to buy for her using flirtations.

Guys can do so too, that was to say ok will buy for you but in the last minute you cannot turn up and give a excuse.

Cheers.
Very well said man.

Thanks a lot.
Old 29-08-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
OriginalDivock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
Let me try to clarify.

If man dun think he is the PRIZE then he will be sucking to the gal and become desperate needy.

Woman always think she was the PRIZE and will try to milk away the cow that feeds her. Or killed the golden goose.

Nobody should be self entitled. You either think you are the PRIZE or not.

I prefer to hv self mastery control and behave as I am the PRIZE.

Bro WB, your comment pls.
Very good clarification indeed.

Cheers.
Old 29-08-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning,

What an auspicious day!

I'm delighted by the recent surge of posts and discussions. Thank you all! Keep them coming.

I also like to give my special appreciation to the bros who hv written detailed FRs. I hv learned a lot from your success and failure.

I'm packing and getting ready to fly to Gotham City. I'm unable to reply to the posts but will do so asap.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 29-08-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 16
treff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud of

Perhaps it might be better I give a story of myself:

This real life story happened many years ago when I was studying. During that time I had a male best friend, whom I confide a lot of things in. And one of those things was about a girl that I was interested in who was also studying at that point in time. My best friend, me and the girl usually hang out together as we were in the same recreational club. However there was actually one time when this girl whom I have actually gotten successfully as a girlfriend asked me to go somewhere with her for 1 week. I rejected her because I actually promise another group of friends for an outing and the dates clashed. After I came back, this girl whom I have successfully gotten as my girlfriend then asked me out. I was quite happy then as she took the initiative to asked me out for dinner. However the situation wasn't what I expected, my girlfriend told me that she would like to break up with me and the new boyfriend is actually my best friend. My mouth was agape, jaws dropped, and kept quiet for at least 1 minute because the news was totally unexpected and extremely disappointing. I was also very upset but I told her I wish them all the best. She at that point in time didn't believe me till I prove my action with my words. I was no longer interested in going out anywhere with any group of friends if I know she will be around. And I have never tried to get her back, because I feel that what is broken cannot be fixed. With regards to looking back in time, I felt at that point in time, though the world came crashing time, I survive that test and came out happier in the process. I met the best friend who that time took my girlfriend away from me and he was very apologetic and mentioned, that I was lucky not to try to get her back because the personality of that lady isn't very good. He is now married to another lady and has a baby of his own. I met him, his wife and his baby kid when I was having a walk. But I will not contact him anymore because this bad experience from him speaks volumes.
Old 30-08-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by treff View Post
He is now married to another lady and has a baby of his own. I met him, his wife and his baby kid when I was having a walk. But I will not contact him anymore because this bad experience from him speaks volumes.
Get used to it. Many times the best friend is the one cannot trust most. You never know what he was thinking. He maybe hating you the most.

Best is to have common interest kaki.

Anyway luckily your gf was hopeless case and thankfully she break off with you.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 30-08-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 5
robotsnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This real life story happened many years ago when I was studying. During that time I had a male best friend, whom I confide a lot of things in. And one of those things was about a girl that I was interested in who was also studying at that point in time. My best friend, me and the girl usually hang out together as we were in the same recreational club. However there was actually one time when this girl whom I have actually gotten successfully as a girlfriend asked me to go somewhere with her for 1 week. I rejected her because I actually promise another group of friends for an outing and the dates clashed. After I came back, this girl whom I have successfully gotten as my girlfriend then asked me out. I was quite happy then as she took the initiative to asked me out for dinner. However the situation wasn't what I expected, my girlfriend told me that she would like to break up with me and the new boyfriend is actually my best friend. My mouth was agape, jaws dropped, and kept quiet for at least 1 minute because the news was totally unexpected and extremely disappointing. I was also very upset but I told her I wish them all the best. She at that point in time didn't believe me till I prove my action with my words. I was no longer interested in going out anywhere with any group of friends if I know she will be around. And I have never tried to get her back, because I feel that what is broken cannot be fixed. With regards to looking back in time, I felt at that point in time, though the world came crashing time, I survive that test and came out happier in the process. I met the best friend who that time took my girlfriend away from me and he was very apologetic and mentioned, that I was lucky not to try to get her back because the personality of that lady isn't very good. He is now married to another lady and has a baby of his own. I met him, his wife and his baby kid when I was having a walk. But I will not contact him anymore because this bad experience from him speaks volumes.
Thanks for sharing nice.
Old 30-08-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Russia2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share bro, tks
Old 30-08-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
bellerium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Get used to it. Many times the best friend is the one cannot trust most. You never know what he was thinking. He maybe hating you the most.

Agree with you 100%

Have a great weekend bros!
Old 31-08-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
PurpleFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Not worth to have this type of "friend"
Old 31-08-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Fourgot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good morning,

What an auspicious day!

I'm delighted by the recent surge of posts and discussions. Thank you all! Keep them coming.

I also like to give my special appreciation to the bros who hv written detailed FRs. I hv learned a lot from your success and failure.

I'm packing and getting ready to fly to Gotham City. I'm unable to reply to the posts but will do so asap.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Good afternoon bro WB, thanks for a fantastic thread. Wish you have an enjoyable trip!
Old 01-09-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Warbird:

It's really been a long time, I will contribute my take on keeping attractive girls of our type:

It isn't that easy to succeed with ladies, first of all we have to attune our characteristics. Secondly, we have to be able to impress them by our ability to handle situations. Thirdly, one has to be humble enough to study those charismatic friends who are able to keep attractive ladies by their side. And Warbird is right, we should never cling on to them, we should never give in to their whims, we should never melt when they cry, we should play our cards cool and calm like in order to keep them. Nowadays a lot of men give in to girls, carry bags for them, give in to their tantrums, and end up losing their girlfriends to those cool bad men. And it is always good to have this belief, if we free the bird from a cage, if it likes us well enough, it will automatically fly back to us. That should be the way we handle them if we intend to keep them. A lot of men screw up during their first impression because when they meet attractive girls of their type, they clamp up, or talk too much, do not know what to do, gets too nervous and panicky and hence make the first bad impression thereby not having any more second chances.
Bro, tks for your excellent post.

I agree almost completely w/ your assertions. However, we shouldn't try to impress any gal, even the most desirable and the prettiest.

If a man truly believes he is the prize, he doesn't need approval and validation from anyone. He got NOTHING to prove. It's much better for his dream gal to find out how great he is, a little at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackthorn View Post
Bro WB

Nice reply to bro repairman forum.

I hope to gather more tips here.

Thanks alot.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Bro, thanks for sharing.

Nothing is easy but we all need to practice and more practice.

All men or even bro WB here will face rejections. Maybe out of 10 we hv success with 1. So keep going and no reason to stop.

I take failures as positives to do more and improve myself.

We can pamper any gilr but we should also stop when enough of pampering. Let her feel her losses and not us men.

See some woman likes this handbag but unwilling to buy herself, so she find a guy who likes her to buy for her using flirtations.

Guys can do so too, that was to say ok will buy for you but in the last minute you cannot turn up and give a excuse.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

I love rejections. Girls who hv agreed too quickly to become my LPs hv invariably turned out to be disappointing. The RS has been short lived.

Never buy anything for a LP or GF unless you think she deserves it. And you must enjoy buying it 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Thank you bro WB and other bros for your replies. The advice and reminders I will keep it close to my heart. Will really need time to adjust my mindset and improve on my self mastery/emotional control.
Another quote from bro WB, seek to improve myself daily in every way.

Somehow after deleting her, I find myself not really thinking about her so much anymore.

The only thing I should tell myself daily is: I am the PRIZE and its the girl's loss if she rejects or don't come back to me (of course as a man, we must still treat the lady with respect and necessary affection while she is with us).

It's time to move on and seek greener pastures. Hope more bros can share your experiences. Of course would love to hear from the ladies as they might offer a totally different point of view or give us much needed pointers.

Cheers
Repairman
Bro, you hv a great mindset!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post

OK I have this to share with members.

Just about a month ago, on 12th July 2019, whilst I was in genting highland, I met a China girl from Wuhan and we fell in love. She's 32 and I'm in my early 60s. She's a pretty girl (6.5/10), very fair ,slim and medium height, a very soft spoken lady.

Why was she in Genting:- she told me she was tricked to go genting by her lady cousin who told her she will be coming to genting to work, and when she arrived, it was actually prostitution. She wanted to return back to China but she can't change the air ticket to another date and so she remain in genting for the next 10 days.

How did we meet:~ on one Fri, genting room was all full and I need to have one room and so my friend ask around and finally found this China girl , miss Zhang, who willing to sell her room just for 80ringget. At this point of time, I only saw a photo of Zhang, a cute looking girl who was suppose to be a freelance pros(tricked by her cousin). My friend know her cousin who was a regular pros in genting and it was she who intro ms Zhang to my friend.

So on this fri, she waited for me in her room. I finally arrived ,knock at the door and she opened the door. I was never disappointed to see her and after passing her the money for the hotel room, I told her I wish to book her and she agreed, ST 200ringget. She don't rush and when I told her I wish to do it slowly she agreed too. After the deed she even agreed to stay with me and I was very surprised. And so upon seeing her being so obliging, I auto pass her 300ringget instead of 200ringget. She told me she was very touched by my generosity.

And then I ask her isit OK if she stay with me for the night and she agreed. And the best part was there were no mention of how much I got to pay her. It was foc.

From this Friday onwards, she stayed with me for the next 10days until she returned back to China and we stayed together in genting highland as gf bf.

She told me, her cousin scolded her when she declined to work as pros as she had fork out a lot of money to fly to Kuala Lumpur. Of course in genting, I did pass her 300rm each time when I won in casiNo, For this 10days, I total gave her sg400.

For the first few days, I everyday fuck her as a lover, everyday she slept fully naked next to me and she would curl her legs round me, Everyday I caress her and play with her vagina, every night I lick and suck her cheebye. She would do anything that I request, every morning she prepared my toothbrush and towel. She didn't freelance as she was with me throughout the next 10 days. When she was with me, she didn't even ask me a single cent, it's all foc.

I told her exactly my status and she told me she's just a simple girl and hv no qualms to live like a rich women.

She's Now in China working as a salesgirl and I'm in Singapore, everyday we wechat, she even introduce her mother to me thru wechat video. Of course in Singapore I sent her sg$300 every month. She didn't ask, I auto give it to her because I believe she was telling me the truth that her salary was 2000rmb per mth and she's paying rent of 800rmb per month and she left only 1200rmb.

She's from Wuhan and Oct I will fly to Wuhan to meet her.

So, was she bluffing me? I don't think so. If she's not bluffing, then I think I'm a very lucky man to have found such a pretty and young girl who would fall in love with me. Because of the big age gap and the fact that I'm Not a rich men, I hesitate on this relationship but I was thinking I should be proud as most men will envy me.

Well, so how is our relationship going to develop from here, of course I don't know so hang on, I shall post my reports here for members to follow.
Bro, thank u so much for sharing your detailed FR. I wish both of you a great life together.

BTW, one quick way to check if a gal/woman is truthful is to inspect her passport n find out what other countries she has visited.

Could you share w/ us the reasons why you're so successful w/ this woman of your type?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelplessGal View Post
You are really a fool cos this PRC lady will make use of you till she gets PR citizenship.Once they get PR citizenships, they will dump SG men. I have seen countless uncles being ruined by their ex wives who became PR citizens.
Hi,

We should give bro SBK's new LP the benefit of the doubt. But it would be wise for him to trust but VERIFY.

Quote:
No man likes women who are self entitled regardless of whether they are attractive or not.
Yes, a truly confident woman is not self entitled. She knows she won't get something she doesn't deserve.

Quote:
Repairman, Adding you to the blocked list means she was not keen in meeting you anymore after your meetups with her. If you happen to meet a lady who is kind hearted and honest, pls do not take advantage of her kindness.
Tks.

Quote:
Warbird, are you implying that a man or woman being the prize has to be self entitled? pls clarify
I think bro Boarding's clarification is excellent.

I'll add my comments.

No, believing one is the prize is a positive mindset if it comes from true confidence n dominance in the subconscious mind.

Self entitlement is a negative mindset when one believes in getting something for nothing or getting more than one deserves. It's often a manifestation of severe neediness n insecurity. It's very toxic to every human relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Haha...you dun follwo bro SBK...I had read his forum since 2006...he is a cheongster that love casino and cheongster...go thru his history and will know...

nice catch..sounded like a similar story back in 2000 when few of us went to Beijing and then a ktv gal slept with my friend for 4 nights without asking for money...
Bro, tks.

That was a long time ago!

I like to analyze case studies n identify the underlying reasons for every apparently successful story. Cases of failure would also be very interesting and helpful.

Quote:
Yes, my whole entire life was spent on going casinos in Genting highland. I started going Genting highland in 1975 and have been going there regularly until now. It was in genting highland that a malaysian lady, somebody mistress, introduced a Malaysian beauty queen to me and for about 6months she was my gf. She was a crowned Miss Malaysia.

Although always poor because of my gambling habits, I led a colourful carefree life.

Before 2006, I've never Cheong any other country except Malaysia genting highland, so I have miss out alot of very good cheonging stuffs such as in hadyai, batam, balai, dong guan etc.....I guess 20yrs ago, that was the prime time to Cheong such as in tanjong Batu where one can inspect the cewek cheebye before booking them. Moreover spore still don't have laws to prosecute people who patronise underage pros overseas which was rampant in dong guan china etc........... Those were the cheonging heydays.
================================================== ==

Just like a comet, sometimes in life we do get good stuff. Talking about this Wuhan lady I got to know just last month, of course it's still too early for me to say that it's a good catch. But in my judgement I believe she was genuine, and I know some may say.... Oh love is blind, however I'm not the type of person who can easily be swept away just because somebody is good to me.

To know the truth of a person involve many many things eg how he deal with other people, how she deal with circumstances , how he deal with an impromptu situations, etc etc.... many many things, with all these I believe she's a genuine simple girl who was in Genting highland because she was mislead by her cousin.

Although a simple girl, she's also quite an attractive lady. Yesterday she told me she wanted to bring me to see her mother when I go Wuhan in October.

Of course we all know that without money as an ingredient, a genuine relationship for those 30yrs old and above is very un un unlikely to happen. Of course this don't apply to young love whose love were always very true and have nothing to do with money.

Bro, tks for sharing so much details abt your new LP.

Yeah, you hv a colorful life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarding View Post
Let me try to clarify.

If man dun think he is the PRIZE then he will be sucking to the gal and become desperate needy.

Woman always think she was the PRIZE and will try to milk away the cow that feeds her. Or killed the golden goose.

Nobody should be self entitled. You either think you are the PRIZE or not.

I prefer to hv self mastery control and behave as I am the PRIZE.

Bro WB, your comment pls.
Bro, tks for your clarification.

You are spot on.

Quote:
In Cambodia about 3 years ago:-
I and my friend went to pp Riverside to look for wls and finally my friend choose a Cambodian girl while I choose a young Cambodian girl called Amy.

Soon my friend and his lady (not pretty,) became gf bf and each time when we go sihanoukville, his gf will come along and of course my friend paid her some money. At this time, they were already seriously discussing plans to open a pub at riverside and finally we negotiated with a landlord to rent her place to run as a pub at Riverside.

Whilst waiting for the actual takeover date, and when we wanted to go sihanoukville my friends Cambodian gf would as usual come along and his gf persuaded my girl Amy to come along too(both worked in the same pub) I don't want amy to come because I don't have enough money to pay her to be with me for 10days in sihanoukville and so I told her I had only usd100 to spare and to my surprise, Amy agreed to accompany me for 10 days for only usd100.

Amy is a pretty syt short Cambodian girl who look more like 17yrs old but who cares when she told me she's 18. When she wanted to enter the casino, the security stop her and check her id to make sure she's above 18. Got once she tie her hair into a ponytail and wow, she looks like a secondary school student and my friend, his gf and myself would giggle.

In sihanoukville, Amy treated me like a king, she served me in every way, go market use her money buy prawns, durians etc for me to eat, when I go casino, she will wait in the room for me to return as though waiting for me to return to fuck her. On bed, there's no restrictions, we fuck everyday, very tight n nice pussy and sometimes she will also give me bbbj. On the last day when 4 of us were inside the bus from sihanoukville going back to pp, I gave her my ipad and she was so happy.

One may wonder, why Amy , a pretty syt age 18 or less, was so good to me, trying her very best to Convince me that she genuinely love me and wanted me to be her bf? The answer was that both, Amy and my friend gf, hope that I would be as generous as my friend and would also open a business such as a pub and let them run the show. Of course right from the beginning I already suspected this ploy and so I never fall into this trap. Moreover, it was my friend gf who taught Amy every move on how and what to do to me.

However, my friend fall into his Cambodian gf trap.....He did open a pub, managed by his gf, pub lasted for 2yrs but finally closed, possibly sold away and money she pocket it. What a waste.
Bro, tks for another detailed FR.

My younger lao po TY still looks like a 17 yo Japanese high school girl. I checked her IC n passport n made sure she was indeed 18 last yr before I started a sexual relationship w/ her. I guess some gals just look very youthful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentLowRain View Post
Agreed, very nice reply.

I also hope to learn more here.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliotz View Post
Very well said man.

Thanks a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalDivock View Post
Very good clarification indeed.

Cheers.
Bros, thanks.

Quote:

Bro, tks for your FR.

You were very lucky.

Losing a girl to a best fren or a kid brother is common.

You should watch a French movie called A Faithful Man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post

Bro, you're right.

Quote:
Thanks for sharing nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russia2018 View Post
Nice share bro, tks
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellerium View Post
Agree with you 100%

Have a great weekend bros!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleFace View Post
Not worth to have this type of "friend"
Bros, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourgot View Post
Good afternoon bro WB, thanks for a fantastic thread. Wish you have an enjoyable trip!
Bro, tks.

A great weekend to all samsters!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 01-09-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 5
hi4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Bro WB

Thanks so much for wonderful thread.

I fully agreed with you not to take any risks with any under-aged gers. There were enough gers to go around without counting the under-aged. Just continue to be cautious.

If a person don't mean his words then the guy is spinless and lack integrity. This type of ppl better dun waste time and get involved.

Just continue with our masculine traits.

Cheers pal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

Over the years, there have been many 16-17 yo SYTs who want BY. I always tell them I can't do that until they turn 18 yo. I often don't want them when they turn 18 yo, for various reasons.

Only one who changed her mind.

There was a chio n cute 16 yo Hong Kong girl who was introduced to me by an agent for BY in mid 2015. She was born in Jan 1999. I have a copy of her HK IC. 170 natural C, slim w/ good body and limb proportions. She was eager to come to SG to study. I told her to wait until 18 yo. We kept in touch by phone and video chatting. She confided w/ me about her family problems and her frustrations. Her mom wanted her to quit school n go to work. She would call me when she felt depressed and hopeless.

In Jan 2016 she told me she wanted to start school in SG in coming Sep. She was asking me to pay for school tuition, food and lodging. And really very little else. Total damage less than 3k a month. What a great bargain I would say. Of course, I said sure. She started calling me her 恩人. Then she wanted to come in May for a 3-day visit. I said ok at first, then 2 weeks later, I told her better come in Sep. Subsequent to that her attitude radically changed and she was not replying to my msg and not picking up my calls. BTW, We communicated mostly in English.

I asked her what happened. Took her a long time to reply. She wrote: Because you're unreliable. Yup, she was right. I didn't keep my promise. I changed my mind because I was busy then and because I was thinking of saving the expenses of her airfare and 3-day hotel fees. Don't forget that I couldn't do much more than kissing her because she was still only 17. But no excuses. I Behaved like a wuss.

The Chinese say 一诺千金, the Americans say a man's word is his bond.

I learned a very valuable lesson from a 17 yo Hong Kong SYT!

A man's trustworthiness is THE most attractive masculine trait.

I shall never forget that.

Bro WB
Old 01-09-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
KhmerSpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

True, better don't take risk with underage girls.

Thanks bro WB for an excellent thread.

Have a great weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi4u View Post
Bro WB

Thanks so much for wonderful thread.

I fully agreed with you not to take any risks with any under-aged gers. There were enough gers to go around without counting the under-aged. Just continue to be cautious.

If a person don't mean his words then the guy is spinless and lack integrity. This type of ppl better dun waste time and get involved.

Just continue with our masculine traits.

Cheers pal.
Old 01-09-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
falleini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A fantastic thread by bro WB, hope to learn more here.

Cheers!
Old 02-09-2019, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 16
treff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud oftreff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, my whole entire life was spent on going casinos in Genting highland. I started going Genting highland in 1975 and have been going there regularly until now. It was in genting highland that a malaysian lady, somebody mistress, introduced a Malaysian beauty queen to me and for about 6months she was my gf. She was a crowned Miss Malaysia.

Although always poor because of my gambling habits, I led a colourful carefree life.

Before 2006, I've never Cheong any other country except Malaysia genting highland, so I have miss out alot of very good cheonging stuffs such as in hadyai, batam, balai, dong guan etc.....I guess 20yrs ago, that was the prime time to Cheong such as in tanjong Batu where one can inspect the cewek cheebye before booking them. Moreover spore still don't have laws to prosecute people who patronise underage pros overseas which was rampant in dong guan china etc........... Those were the cheonging heydays.
================================================== ==

Just like a comet, sometimes in life we do get good stuff. Talking about this Wuhan lady I got to know just last month, of course it's still too early for me to say that it's a good catch. But in my judgement I believe she was genuine, and I know some may say.... Oh love is blind, however I'm not the type of person who can easily be swept away just because somebody is good to me.

To know the truth of a person involve many many things eg how he deal with other people, how she deal with circumstances , how he deal with an impromptu situations, etc etc.... many many things, with all these I believe she's a genuine simple girl who was in Genting highland because she was mislead by her cousin.

Although a simple girl, she's also quite an attractive lady. Yesterday she told me she wanted to bring me to see her mother when I go Wuhan in October.

Of course we all know that without money as an ingredient, a genuine relationship for those 30yrs old and above is very un un unlikely to happen. Of course this don't apply to young love whose love were always very true and have nothing to do with money.

When I look at the phone messages between you and this attractive lady, my gut feeling tells me that you have to be extra careful about this lady. Ladies can be extremely good at pretending, even better than guys. The story I wrote from my experience, it is actually the girl who make my best friend grab onto her, not the other way round. A lot of people will feel like punching or blaming ir taking out on their best friend, but with regards to my analysis, the girt is the one who is the mastermind behind the whole thing. That is why, I avoided her like she is a type of plague.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1