The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 11-04-2023, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
I just went to try ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ at her new place after getting contact, my frank FR for some to ponder over it 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Frankly I feel it’s carrot shop cause if din pay $89 then no teasing according to her….. seriously the teasing was nothing fantastic and limited roaming….. almost $90 + $1B for an hour massage 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ RTM a definite NO and thanks bro for sharing with me ya 🙏🙏🙏🙏
It's the same as Jx ma bro. Now almost everywhere using the same tactic. Maybe you just didn't click with her. To each his own ba.

Cheers and continue to chiong, maybe else where might be your gold found some day. Ai zai....
Old 11-04-2023, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Tried Hxxxa @ Rxxxxo …

You may need to discount about 20-25% from the PS pic in FB. However she is definitely presentable looking, slim and polite. She should look great with proper makeup and outfit. She is hailed from Hanoi and 26 years of age. Her massage skill is above average though not firm enough. She used long stroke with medium pressure and a touch of sensuality. Her teasing/stimulation around my erotic zone was good but there is room for some improvement … her HJ skill was excellent.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-04-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Tried Hxxxa @ Rxxxxo …

You may need to discount about 20-25% from the PS pic in FB. However she is definitely presentable looking, slim and polite. She should look great with proper makeup and outfit. She is hailed from Hanoi and 26 years of age. Her massage skill is above average though not firm enough. She used long stroke with medium pressure and a touch of sensuality. Her teasing/stimulation around my erotic zone was good but there is room for some improvement … her HJ skill was excellent.
Been there twice, massage were pretty good tot. Wonder why same boss as J* but ML so diff, here many pre-milf to milf and photo Ps gao gao. J* almost 80-90% true to face.
Old 11-04-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
orhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Does b*** at j* allowed roam inside for top?
Old 11-04-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 13
Enron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEnron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orhkia View Post
She hinted me to top up so in the end I didn't
Old 11-04-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Been there twice, massage were pretty good tot. Wonder why same boss as J* but ML so diff, here many pre-milf to milf and photo Ps gao gao. J* almost 80-90% true to face.
Yeah, the ML at Jx are truer in person … When I tried to feel her top, she said must top up. Only B cup … I didn’t proceed. Just HJ will do … her HJ skill was above average.

JiaKxxx wellness better. ML very close to pics …

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-04-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
Domanchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today tried YY @ JQ. Her massage skill very impressive and unlock my body stress. Cheerful SYT.. Go a few more times will definitely like her...People say... die in the hand of pretty lady... Will support her often as nowadays hard to get a good ML.
Old 11-04-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ch**e is bck to J*, another viet syst.
Old 12-04-2023, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooner80 View Post
Ch**e is bck to J*, another viet syst.
Is she good in her craft?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-04-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Is she good in her craft?
Cant rem at all. Tried once..lol
Old 12-04-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Hello, appreciate if anyone can share massage located at the north.

Stepped on landmine a month ago
Old 12-04-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Johnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJohnlustcrown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any one got recommendation for FJ in this area?j
Old 12-04-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Anyone recommendation in the north? Yishun-admiralty area?

Much appreciated
Old 12-04-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orhkia View Post
Upped u back Thxs bro

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 12-04-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Shiok. Found j*, made appt at 5.30pm for 6.30pm slot.
Attended by K****, looks almost like pic but more tan, look like Malay with her eye make-up. After all e teasing, she asked me "didi wake up already, do u wanna leave it for your girlfriend?", proceeded with e deed. Had a good time.

Need top up to stick Ur hand under. Soft nice C.

Last edited by Autumnsun; 14-04-2023 at 11:46 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1