The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 625 / Power: 17
nch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to all
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

As 2022 comes to an end, taking some time to thank bros here like heartlandlover for your experiences and advice on relationship with ML.
It really helps a lot on every aspect relating to finance, mindset, culture and really what goes on behind the scenes.

Was in relationship with ML, but broke off and picked up the pieces. Out of sudden received call from ML asking why I buy her time off, which I did not.
Goes to show what is going on behind the scene and her exposure to so many guys.
Thanks to her current bf picking her up as well, cos I've moved on and know how to protect myself better and avoid such landmine again.

Thanks again. Happy 2023 to all
Dolly - Sexb
Nena - mwcg
Angel - FBC
Angelina - MP
Mili & Mila - Chewy
Angel, Angela - Magic
Annie, Angelina, Sophie, Janet, Angel - HN
Vivian - LF
Venus - AF
Yuri - Juz4fun
Jojo - Poop
Cheryl Xue-er
Old 01-01-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 7
Waterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWaterlili deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just a quick CHECK. What is the mist expensive gift you have bought for a ML that you are in love?
Old 01-01-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
150$, on top of the 50$ entrance fee... Also, was not in love.
Sorry, just kidding. Lucky haven't fallen into the dark side, so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterlili View Post
Just a quick CHECK. What is the mist expensive gift you have bought for a ML that you are in love?
Old 01-01-2023, 10:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
john120 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

just to sidetrack abit. if you are able to stay overnite at a ML place as and when u are free without top up, just standard massage plus hj fees does she still treat u as carrot or she does have some good feel or treat u as fren liao?
Old 01-01-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 2
Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterlili View Post
320 for a bj. Including entrance. In love with my dick. My bro tells me he need to be blown immediately. Lol. Heart pain.
Old 01-01-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandankoh View Post
320 for a bj. Including entrance. In love with my dick. My bro tells me he need to be blown immediately. Lol. Heart pain.
tio carrot-headed gao gao man
Old 01-01-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Dandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDandankoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeman View Post
tio carrot-headed gao gao man
Bro only this 1 time. Cos she caught me off guard.

This slutty ML I visited a few times. She rejected bj last time. Only give hj. Then recently I nvr check time. 60mins up and no gq. She ask me extend for another hr. I politely rejected shaking my head showing the hand job movement.Then she lean on me say today is different. She point to her mouth. Then out of sudden all the blood rush to my little bro. Brain cannot think. And it's bbbj. Totally unexpected.

If i revisit, I will be more prepared and careful to fall into such trap.

This is my recent carrot experience.
Old 01-01-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro only this 1 time. Cos she caught me off guard.

This slutty ML I visited a few times. She rejected bj last time. Only give hj. Then recently I nvr check time. 60mins up and no gq. She ask me extend for another hr. I politely rejected shaking my head showing the hand job movement.Then she lean on me say today is different. She point to her mouth. Then out of sudden all the blood rush to my little bro. Brain cannot think. And it's bbbj. Totally unexpected.

If i revisit, I will be more prepared and careful to fall into such trap.

This is my recent carrot experience.
up you +27 for the exp lessen hehe, 320 for BBBJ really steep, but want to know how the number is 320

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 01-01-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hold his hand when he is ard.
When not ard. She hold many other man hands and 3 legs.

Alot end due to money. Every mth need to give them money for them to spend not including household. If she open leg. She can easily earn 15k to 20k every mth if she work.

If I can give someone 30k a mth. I think I can get a good Malaysian girl who is faithful. Lol.
30k a month can get a good ang moh or japan decent gf, financially

Old 01-01-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rom22 View Post

Anyways, final point is. Don't fall in love with working girls lah.. I see many of my friends marry atb ktv girl and Thai coyote.

Majority is sad ending one.
bro maybe can share some more details hehe

Old 01-01-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
up you +27 for the exp lessen hehe, 320 for BBBJ really steep, but want to know how the number is 320
Thanks bro for the up.

58+58 another hour.
Then 200 for bbbj. When her right hand on my dick and her left hand on my right nip. Her lips is like 5cm from my face. After she say 好吗? she lick my right nip 1 time and stare into my eyes. U know my answer to her. With her 3 concurrent moves. My defence aka nego mode immediately switch off cos i only expect hj from her like the usual visits. And I became a cum gong carrot. Btw I nvr unlock her, it's just that she wana make more before gng back china. I walk out the room I still in gong tao mode. After that then I ask myself why no nego why nvr ask for fj. Lol. Stupid me.
Old 01-01-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
30k a month can get a good ang moh or japan decent gf, financially
My ang mo no good. I nvr try ang mo before. Japanese I only know kimochi. Lol.
Old 01-01-2023, 07:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
W9930 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thanks bro for the up.

58+58 another hour.
Then 200 for bbbj. When her right hand on my dick and her left hand on my right nip. Her lips is like 5cm from my face. After she say 好吗? she lick my right nip 1 time and stare into my eyes. U know my answer to her. With her 3 concurrent moves. My defence aka nego mode immediately switch off cos i only expect hj from her like the usual visits. And I became a cum gong carrot. Btw I nvr unlock her, it's just that she wana make more before gng back china. I walk out the room I still in gong tao mode. After that then I ask myself why no nego why nvr ask for fj. Lol. Stupid me.
Haha...one of the great investor said fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me...
Old 01-01-2023, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks bro for the up.

58+58 another hour.
Hahaha. So u paid 316 to gain 2 experience. BJ experience and learn to expect the unexpected. Not easy to keep a cool mind when held ransome.
Old 03-01-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

58+58 another hour.
goodness gracious...really amitabha. 😆
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1