The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2003, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
segar3 is Cool - loads of Potential
Body Scrub

Any Massage Centres that provide body Scrub? Whats the price (BS+Massage?)

Thanks Bros.
Old 01-12-2003, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Try bali lane... There are 2 aroma therapy shops there, if u go to bali 21, look for merce, she may be fat, but not too bad when comes to service. The other one is a thread quite some time back.. cant remember liao. But hope this helps!
Old 02-12-2003, 02:48 PM
lukesw1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Hi Bro

You can try paradiz center ( swadee) at 6th Floor. The massage is good , facilities so so .. The body scrub is done by a guys using water and soap only. no Aroma treatment .

Cheers
Old 03-12-2003, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
poplam77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoplam77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
RE:

this eastern therapy salon in everton park provide good sruch and massage for 45/hr . If u go look for wing she is fat but when she do the srub ur did sure stand .... and she will oso srub on ur didi too. If u want better lookin one can try mickey ...
Old 10-12-2003, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Cybernerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi brother, what is the name of this place in everton park? Tel number? any pai? Thanks
Old 10-12-2003, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Cybernerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sorri. I know the name but just cannot find the telephone number from YP and 100. Can you share?
Old 10-12-2003, 01:42 PM
Explorer2

Re: Body Scrub

Quote:
Originally posted by segar3

Thanks Bros.
Hi Bro,

one Body scrub place that i used to frequent is Da Fu Lai along Joo Chiat Road...
think the price is reasonable, call to find out...
T:63483609. i cant remember already...

Try Xue-er, my FR is below......
The moment I saw her (cos I asked lady boss to recommend top quality)..... I think she is the most chio PDMM...
peh peh koot koot!! (fair and smooth!!) with a kind of shy smile...
The type of girl whereby if you go hard on her, she will commit suicide!!
and she does not look so old to be PDMM... maybe say 27-28?? with very sweet voice....

Anyway, during the first session, I was pretty obedient, dun really dare to auto-roam... my favourite part is always when she do the body-scrub.... with my body facing up, covering my didi in a towel.... she would move her hands up my inner thigh area with the scrub... wow.... my didi would always start to jump up and she would giggle... then i would say " Dun neglect my didi leh..."
then she giggles before she rub some scrub on the balls and didi.... as she does this, i tried my luck by stroking her nice bum...
it is firm u know?? and she always wears tight pants... think not g-string but normal panty though...
as it is not a skirt, my patience ran out... then i would sit-up and stroke her breasts from outside her top... but cos she has quite small boobs, i gotta roam my hands behind... slide under her top... and unhook her bra in one movement... then i stroke her tits and nipples to get maximum effect...

While i am doing all these, i am chatting that she too pretty to be in this line... so i guess she did not try to move away... in fact i kept asking her i feel so tempted to rape her on the spot and she just smilingly declined... which i respected her decision...
and she auto mode... did a HJ and after i Cummed... she wiped for me... and i go for a shower...

well.... for that, i paid her $30 though i think market rate might be $50 but she is very nice, never insisted...
so i carried on for few visits... never really bother to bring her out since i got family commitments lah...

Nowadays, I dun bother going back... one main reason is cos its such a turn off... to use the public shower which is one miserable cubicle and to wash away the mini scrub beads... But I will never forget those enjoyable sessions i had with her...

So bros, maybe u guys can check her out... she is shy yet friendly... no stuck up attitude...
think i should recommend her to work in HC and be her regular...
Old 11-12-2003, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
for goodness sake, buy a copy of The New Paper.
Old 13-12-2003, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 22
bird321 is a glorious beacon of lightbird321 is a glorious beacon of lightbird321 is a glorious beacon of lightbird321 is a glorious beacon of lightbird321 is a glorious beacon of lightbird321 is a glorious beacon of light
Body Scrub at Balestier Rd

Saw the advertisement of Tui Na shop at Balestier Rd (no 584) two shop before 7- eleven. Went there out of curiousity. The lady there ushered me to the cubicle. Must say that the place look neat and good. I was asked to stripped. Being first timer to tui na shop, I stripped everything except my underwear. I was asked whether I would like to try the scrub . I agreed and was told to take off the brief and lie down on the high bed. The lady come in with scrub powder and began the scrub. The scrub was quite complete. She scrubbed almost everywhere but used a towel to cover my didi. The scrub lasted for about 20 minutes. I was asked to shower off the scrub powder before she can began on the oil massage. After shower, she began the oil massage, the oil massage is quite soothing , but at the end of session, I was disappointed that she did not offer to perform any special.
Old 13-12-2003, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
HC Men is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally posted by Cybernerd
hi brother, what is the name of this place in everton park? Tel number? any pai? Thanks
there is a thread for this place go and read the field report by some bro. here and you will know more about this place
Old 13-12-2003, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 21
Accord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to beholdAccord_JDM is a splendid one to behold
any bros know of any place for good body scrub & massage but also involve in limited extra services one?
kindly advise.
Old 19-12-2003, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
gentingman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by newyorker88
Try bali lane... There are 2 aroma therapy shops there, if u go to bali 21, look for merce, she may be fat, but not too bad when comes to service. The other one is a thread quite some time back.. cant remember liao. But hope this helps!
Merc not there anymore right?For Hard thorough scrubbing. i think the other shop at the next lane haji lane better<Try the Michelle.Paid $28 for 35 mins of body scrub.
Old 20-12-2003, 08:06 PM
barusong

Re: Body Scrub

Quote:
Originally posted by segar3

Thanks Bros.
recently visited Lim T T at Hougang..... a fluent english gal by teh name of Novalle sold me a 5 sessions pakage for $200 and give me 1 free hour plus one scrubb.... if you ask for more scrubb probably she will give. cos my friend manage to get 2 scrubbs.

Old 20-12-2003, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Hua Rong Tui Na at Hougang

You may try Hua Rong at Hougang Avenue 8 Blk 678, near Sin Ming Primary School. Price is S$36.00 per hour. Add S$10.00 for scrub. There is a water heater for a good bath at the toilet behind the shop after the scrub. Four PRC PDMMs(cmi) & 3 rooms within a half shop. The next half is a mama-shop. Unfortunately, no hanky-panky!
Old 22-12-2003, 04:54 PM
partyanimal

Re: Re: Body Scrub

Quote:
Originally posted by barusong
recently visited Lim T T at Hougang..... a fluent english gal by teh name of Novalle sold me a 5 sessions pakage for $200 and give me 1 free hour plus one scrubb.... if you ask for more scrubb probably she will give. cos my friend manage to get 2 scrubbs.

Does she massage tooo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1