The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2004, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 20
orbit_beer is one of the Best!orbit_beer is one of the Best!orbit_beer is one of the Best!orbit_beer is one of the Best!
Parklane K2 3rd Flr

sorry for bad FR

Specialty dish:Malay gals-Michelle and Sabrina + 1 more i forgot.Find Mummy #7 Amy,she will bring them in.do not call those s'pore or malaysian gals,all buay kua,and not daring,especially s'pore 1.insist on those malays i recommend.

Specialty skills:michelle does the best bj of all,soft,wet,and dragging,sucking gently,yet swallowing fully type.but all bj and fucking are done in the toliet or carpark juz outside.

Stats:all 3 are around the same height.michelle is more fair,looks more chinese abit.but sabrina is the traditional malay,but if u fuck with sabrina,her pussy is easily wet,yet tight,but lose in bj.whereas michelle figure lose sabrina,but her bj is #1 of all.alot of friends all cim under michelle's bj skills,u say leh?all gals suck until cim,then they spit out.

Damages:around 300+ a martell+room.mummy tip 30-50.ladies who do nothing get 20.gals who bj 1-on-1 is 50(standard for all girls). bj for all guys present in room is 100 onwards.fuck is 100 onwards(depend which gal,how u click).

anything else,feel free to ask me....happy cheonging!!!
Old 14-09-2004, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
CanYouF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane K2 3rd Flr

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit_beer
... bj for all guys present in room is 100 onwards...
thanks for the FR.... it is much appreciated although i do not go for minahs myself...

however ur above statement is quite.... ermm.... shocking....

bj for ALL guys in the room?????? quite quite dangerous IMHO....
Old 16-09-2004, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 20
orbit_beer is one of the Best!orbit_beer is one of the Best!orbit_beer is one of the Best!orbit_beer is one of the Best!

Quote:
bj for ALL guys in the room?????? quite quite dangerous IMHO....
yeah bros,caps u have to buy yourself at the 7-11 downstairs.but chiong smartly of coz,juz to let bros noe they can do like 5male vs 1gal bbbj (w/o caps too),like in the movies!!
Old 16-09-2004, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all

Bro orbit beer, you also another minah lover? Maybe one day can join us at our brown sugar joint. Please refer to the brown sugar ktv thread.

CHEERS!

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 20-09-2004, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
beavers is Cool - loads of Potential

Is the Singapore gal named Elaine still at K2?
Old 27-09-2004, 04:16 AM
D^KnighT

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbit_beer
sorry for bad FR

Specialty dish:Malay gals-Michelle and Sabrina + 1 more i forgot.Find Mummy #7 Amy,she will bring them in.do not call those s'pore or malaysian gals,all buay kua,and not daring,especially s'pore 1.insist on those malays i recommend.

Specialty skills:michelle does the best bj of all,soft,wet,and dragging,sucking gently,yet swallowing fully type.but all bj and fucking are done in the toliet or carpark juz outside.

Stats:all 3 are around the same height.michelle is more fair,looks more chinese abit.but sabrina is the traditional malay,but if u fuck with sabrina,her pussy is easily wet,yet tight,but lose in bj.whereas michelle figure lose sabrina,but her bj is #1 of all.alot of friends all cim under michelle's bj skills,u say leh?all gals suck until cim,then they spit out.

Damages:around 300+ a martell+room.mummy tip 30-50.ladies who do nothing get 20.gals who bj 1-on-1 is 50(standard for all girls). bj for all guys present in room is 100 onwards.fuck is 100 onwards(depend which gal,how u click).

anything else,feel free to ask me....happy cheonging!!!

Hmm... michelle sounds interesting... long time never go K2 and Tuberose... just wonder is there any improvement?
Old 27-09-2004, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cbdicker is Cool - loads of Potential

when u say 50 1on1, does it mean tips + bj =50? oso, when u say 100 for all guys, does it mean after all the bjs, the total from all guys is 100, batch discount?
Old 27-09-2004, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 22
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbdicker
when u say 50 1on1, does it mean tips + bj =50? oso, when u say 100 for all guys, does it mean after all the bjs, the total from all guys is 100, batch discount?
Tips + BJ is definitely not 50. Tips is exclusive from that.

Frankly speaking, I have no freaking idea on the below :
"bj for all guys present in room is 100 onwards"

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 27-09-2004, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime

i tink 50 is oni 'zuo tai' anything more hv to pay extra... i remember 1 brown sugar quote my fren 150 for bbbj in addition to the 'zuo tai'... tat time i went somewhere, the gal quote me additional 50 for hj in addition to her 'zuo tai' of 50.. in total must pay 100 to her, therefore decline the hj.

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 27-09-2004, 11:58 AM
Samster

waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
i tink 50 is oni 'zuo tai' anything more hv to pay extra... i remember 1 brown sugar quote my fren 150 for bbbj in addition to the 'zuo tai'... tat time i went somewhere, the gal quote me additional 50 for hj in addition to her 'zuo tai' of 50.. in total must pay 100 to her, therefore decline the hj.
Prices went up even before u know it.

A year plus ago, it was tips+HJ for 50.

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 27-09-2004, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thats why sometimes its better to ask then u decide if want or not.
IMHO, rather let a good looking if possible, slutty mummy or am bj

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 27-09-2004, 01:22 PM
D^KnighT

Quote:

Frankly speaking, I have no freaking idea on the below :
"bj for all guys present in room is 100 onwards"
Hi bro... personally, the FR is a bit confusing but at least he tried his best to share it. I tried to analyse his FR and he is probably trying to say that:-

$20 tips for girls doing nothing or flower vase?
$50 tips for bj if you are in a single room alone with the girl without crowd?
$100 tips for bj if there is a crowd in the room and still want her to bj for you?

... and I thought K2 is under the same management as BOSS KTV? I don't really know the price for minas because I have never tried them before but normally Singapore Chinese KTV girls, quite sometime ago, I pay something like $30 (tips) + $50 (bj). Only been to the place twice and that was like last year... hahaha!
Old 27-09-2004, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D^KnighT
... and I thought K2 is under the same management as BOSS KTV? I don't really know the price for minas because I have never tried them before but normally Singapore Chinese KTV girls, quite sometime ago, I pay something like $30 (tips) + $50 (bj). Only been to the place twice and that was like last year... hahaha!
U are correct. They are both under the same boss. Previously, Royce was under his wing as well. That's why u see Irene in Boss straight after Royce closed down.

Old 27-09-2004, 01:44 PM
D^KnighT

Quote:
U are correct. They are both under the same boss. Previously, Royce was under his wing as well. That's why u see Irene in Boss straight after Royce closed down.
For your view, do you think Tuberose is a better place to go or K2? Tuberose seems to be highly rated as compared to K2 due to better girls and play especially their Viet breed.
Old 27-09-2004, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:

i dunno leh... the gal say in the room ,no privacy.. mus go toilet, i say ok... when abt to leave to toilet, told me mus give 50 more... in the end, gave up, dun wan liao....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1