The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2012, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
_ultraman is Cool - loads of Potential
Reaction to Shaven Pubes

I have never been shy when it comes to running around nude in the locker room or sauna or japanese baths but recently I have started going for brazilian waxes and spot a bare pubic area.

Never was I shy in changing naked or walking around nude in these areas but I have started to cover up since I started waxing my pubes.

It was until recently I was in Korea for a trip and went to a korean bath where nudity was a norm. Initially I was making an effort to cover up as usual but I decided to bare all. I did get some looks from other people initially but didn't feel out of place.

I started being my exhibitionist self again back in Singapore in my normal gym and at places like Spa 1 and people tend to stare a little more.

Can any guy or girl share their experiences ?
Old 29-07-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
adonisbassi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Reaction to Shaven Pubes

I don't shy, but it depends upon indivisual.

How free you feel when u r nude, I went to few sauna where it's nude night or nude time.

If ur very much hungry for sex then I don't think u will fee shy for any nudity in sauna etc kind of place
Old 29-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
ac171 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterac171 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Reaction to Shaven Pubes

Surprisingly it's the other way round for girls (or at least for what I've experienced). Whenever I'm in the gym's changing room it's always those who are shaven that would walk around naked without being stared at. Those with unshaven down there gets more stares instead.
Old 29-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster

I guess my observation has been accurate, but who cares right ? Maybe can spread the shaving phenomenon
Old 30-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lqd83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Haha I have the same experience..! When I'm totally shaved I tend to be more self conscious.. I think it's probably because most men in Singapore don't totally shave so it appears more obvious?

Perhaps for girls it's different cos the trend seems to gravitate towards shaving and also it might seem that not keeping your pubes tidy appears like you don't care about grooming?

Thinking a bit further; if I has to be naked in front of my guy friends I would rather not be totally shaved.. But in front of my female friends- i would rather be totally shaved! I guess it's likely due to how we want to be perceived by different sexes...or it could be just me......(?)
Old 30-07-2012, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac171 View Post
Surprisingly it's the other way round for girls (or at least for what I've experienced). Whenever I'm in the gym's changing room it's always those who are shaven that would walk around naked without being stared at. Those with unshaven down there gets more stares instead.
do u girls walk around naked in changing room??
wifey told me that girls in s'pore r generally shy about being nude, not common to see nude even in changing room..
Old 30-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lqd83 View Post
Haha I have the same experience..! When I'm totally shaved I tend to be more self conscious.. I think it's probably because most men in Singapore don't totally shave so it appears more obvious?

Perhaps for girls it's different cos the trend seems to gravitate towards shaving and also it might seem that not keeping your pubes tidy appears like you don't care about grooming?

Thinking a bit further; if I has to be naked in front of my guy friends I would rather not be totally shaved.. But in front of my female friends- i would rather be totally shaved! I guess it's likely due to how we want to be perceived by different sexes...or it could be just me......(?)
it's still rare to see total shaven guys, so it naturally will attract stares..
usually i dun care about the stares from strangers or girls, but will try to cover up a bit when naked in front of friends or somebody u know..
Old 30-07-2012, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
it's still rare to see total shaven guys, so it naturally will attract stares..
usually i dun care about the stares from strangers or girls, but will try to cover up a bit when naked in front of friends or somebody u know..
From the polls you see here and from the amount of people that claim they go for brazillian you would expect it to be more common right ?
Old 30-07-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

to add on..... I've been to sauna complex in europe and its almost a 90% of trimmed or shaven styles
Old 30-07-2012, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ultraman View Post
From the polls you see here and from the amount of people that claim they go for brazillian you would expect it to be more common right ?
ya man.. it's still a rarity here..
Old 30-07-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Blakkie is Cool - loads of Potential

dunno about public areas cos i don't usually walk around naked.

but sure gets the right attention when my partner sees it and licks her lips.. hehe
Old 30-07-2012, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
ac171 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterac171 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
do u girls walk around naked in changing room??
wifey told me that girls in s'pore r generally shy about being nude, not common to see nude even in changing room..
What your wife said is partially true bro. So far only certain gym's changing room that I've been to have girls who will strip and walk openly. And it's always the same girls I met who are comfortable with themselves being nude in the changing room.
Old 30-07-2012, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
ya man.. it's still a rarity here..
Hopefully more people shave their pubes. So much cleaner and attractive.

Sometimes I talk to my girl-friends about it and they all looked at me like I'm an alien or something.
Old 30-07-2012, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tansy View Post
Hopefully more people shave their pubes. So much cleaner and attractive.

Sometimes I talk to my girl-friends about it and they all looked at me like I'm an alien or something.
I thought girls do it as much as they expect the guys to go for waxes
Old 30-07-2012, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
n30n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac171 View Post
I think cuz if there's no hair, there's only one style, nude. Nothing much to see also, juz a line crack.

If there's hair, you'll start looking at the density, the thickness, the texture and so on. And then, girls like to compare.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1