The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2005, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My experiment on Samster's FR

Got a payroll bonus three weeks back, I decided to set aside 400 to test out how true these FR really are as prior to my own instincts.

First test was L18H14G128. Went at 4:45p.m like that
Read about the uber frenching, GF feeling treatment from (Songboh?) FR and some other guy who agreed.

So went up to OKT ask for G128. First look, woah quite chio eh. But hmm skinny.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 6/10

Paid 2 session, in the hope that it will turn out good. So, not saying much, we step into the room. We look at each other for awhile, greeting each other rather formerly. I ask her am I her first customer? She say yes! I thought ho seh la, good time liao.

So I was expecting some er..GF treatment. But got er nothing. Just strip me and look like very sian sian like that. Never mind, still got alot of time lor. Hit the showers, and still nothing exciting. NVM. After that just hit on the bed. Nothing out of the ordinary. Regular yet dull bonk. Catbath me like no mood like that. I immediately sian liao, like wasted 2 session KNN. In my mind I was thinking eh where is all the GF treatment, ah frenching what so ever. Then, she interprete my sian look as a nervous look and suddenly ask, is it my first time here? I got chua tio leh. Not first time lor, but I thought if I lie and say yes, maybe better treatment? So I lied thinking maybe the treatment will be better. Well, it did for awhile. She pull my hand and press it against her breast. Try to fondle it a little, then proceed to a sian BJ. Then when about to ride on that time, I ask if can french and the answer is . Sian!
Rock and rock like a cliche fuck for 6-7 min then cum.

Wipe out then decide to give me a massage. Ok la, massage is the best any WL can do to make the money worth while for a sian fuck. Lied down, and let her do her thing. It was good at first. Pressing and kneading my back for about 3 min. But when comes to the leg, she kneaded my (forget left or right )leg for like forever lor. I kept thinking, what she doing ah? Then suddenly she say she tired(huh, so fast? I thought I her first customer.)
Guess what, she just lie down there and sleep. WTF WTF WTF, I paid an extra session to see her SLEEP.

Of course, I didn't say anything la. I don't like to hurt their feelings. Rather bottle it up then to release it but right then I was ULTRA TULAN lor. And some more I first customer. (unless she lied, who the fuck knows). Slept for the entire 15 min or so then buzzer. Fucking sian.

BJ: 3/10
French: Nil
FJ: 2/10
RTF: Dunno leh haha coz of the following reason below.

Some Asshole I think tried to spread a Stupid Rumour that someone in that house got HV not long after by posting a thread. I think thats why she stop doing the GF treatment? Just my luck.
Old 27-01-2005, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 20
oxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud of
Re: My experiment on Samster's FR

chill.. with the tone..

first attempt with her? think u shud have went for 1 session first den RTF.
the girls can get pretty tired.. imagine 12 hrs of waiting and working, then they watch tv and stuff.. Sleep for another 6 hrs again that 12 cycle. So even if u're the 1st customer, they can still be tired.

maybe u shud have kar chiao her.. to drive a point to her?
Old 27-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Samster

TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Second Test Lor6H66, the house that is known for the Dark horses. 6:50 p.m

After that sian fuck, I try to jalan jalan abit to recharge myself before approaching H66, the house known for its dark horses. (Think G16, G11, G7 and G2) Enter the house and to my horror(no offense here) the looks of the girls here really CMI man. They say G16 chio, where got? Looks like vampire sia. G11 and G7 dun look chio at all. See G2, quite mature and aiya looks really CMI la but gotta try one. G2 is IMO the better looking among them, heard a good and wild report from her, so I take her for 2 session.

Looks: 5/10
Body: 7/10

Step in the room, greet each other okok la. Then hit the showers, still okok la. Try to scrub me clean and always smile smile, at least better than the previous fuck ah. Then hit the bed that time OMG, this house really got the BJ everyone's talking about. Was rather enjoyable, can feel the kneading she did with her tounge. Sia la if only she had looks *sigh*. Ok la then proceed to FJ, ride me on top and do all the fake moans
(I really don't like fake moans lor, keep doing it at a quick tempo somemore, a bit irritating)

I french her and wow never resist.
(did that to stop her moaning heh )

Do it for like 5 min? then switch to me on top her. Think for another 3 min, I cum. Quite enjoyable la. Then we chat awhile, the best part is, she try to arouse me again for the second session(woah so hardworking ah ) while still chatting. Maybe because I young(21), so woah didn't take very long to get aroused.

Then same thing again lor
(That's my view for commercial sex, not like some FR like that wa piang so much foreplay so much passion like that dunno real or not) except better since got the famous BJ in this house and frenching oso. WOO. Overall a good fuck. Even though no massage.

BJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Maybe lor.
Old 27-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Samster

Third Test Lor 6 H70 G21, the mandarin speaking gal from FR report. 8:35 p.m

Say from one FR that she was chinese speaking and her services was slightly above average. So, I decided to give it a shot.

Enter the house and see G21 there(very like ah lian, not really my type).
Go to OKT and ask for her. Paid 2 sessions.

Step in the room and true enough she was a chinese speaker. Greet me in chinese, but her voice is rather bass tone. I thought she got sore throat, she say that's her natural voice. Anyway, the shower was indeed average. Nothing much to shout about lor. Same routine, cap BJ, FJ, massage. The only thing good is that she won't cheat your time. Won't rush you oso. And also ensure you get at least 2 shots. So no need details la, if you want an honest fuck go to her lor. (Of course your didi must stand within the next 30 min la .)

BJ: 6/10
FJ: 5.5/10
Addition: Speaks mandarin, this house like lor6h66 oso 30 min.
RTF: See first lor
Old 27-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Samster

oxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud ofoxilary has much to be proud of

hrms.. i tot L6h66 is 25 mins?
Old 27-01-2005, 03:46 PM
Samster

After that, I did some window shopping at 66 Series there. Saw two girls in 66G caught my eye G12 and G68 but bo lat liao(3 consecutive fuck in 1 night, heh) Try to look for FR here, but like dun have. Since not much drive left, I make my way home liao lor.

2/3 FR report are true. So far.

Anyone tried H66G G12 or G68 can post FR here? Thanks!
Old 27-01-2005, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxilary
hrms.. i tot L6h66 is 25 mins?
I remember is 30 min leh. 3 weeks liao, don't remember much heh.
Old 27-01-2005, 03:50 PM
Samster

hrms.. i think the sign was 25 mins.. although i've had quite a few times 30 mins and overtime a lil..

anywaes.. L6H66G2 gf feeling, but G16 the bbbj is wooh.. haven't tried G7 yet though
Old 27-01-2005, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxilary
hrms.. i think the sign was 25 mins.. although i've had quite a few times 30 mins and overtime a lil..

anywaes.. L6H66G2 gf feeling, but G16 the bbbj is wooh.. haven't tried G7 yet though
G16 looks quite scarey leh IMO. No offense really!
Old 27-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooFast
G16 looks quite scarey leh IMO. No offense really!
the first time i saw her.. i was also like... OMG!
budden the other time i saw her.. up close and w/o makeup.. was still alright ..
Old 27-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Samster

Fourth Test L6 H72 G8, the girl who gives ultimate GF feeling from 1 FR. Yesterday, 5 p.m

Left with 160, I decided to give this FR a test. And this time I decide to only pay for 1 session, since that guy recieve all the feeling in 1 session.

I walk along Lor6 and come across House 52, read 1 FR say Girl 6 look like Fiona Xie. So go in take a look lor. G6 was there but she was so FAR from Fiona Xie. If there's any resemblance, thats the way she tie her hair, other than that, nothing resembles her. Since only 3 girls inside, i tell okt go walk walk first, surprisingly like most FR, this okt nvr tulan with me.

Then I enter L6 H72 and saw G8 there. Then saw one even better looking than G8, that is G12. In fact she looks like one of the actress who act in Gong Fu Zhu Qiu as the Gong Fu team medic. (The one that married the coach in the end) Now that's a resemblance sia. I was in a dilemna right there. G12 or G8? I think I sat there for almost 7 min thinking about it sia. OKT tell me G12 can speak a tiny bit mandarin and G8 can only speak thai. I oso ask okt who can speak english, he tell me G21? can but she's having dinner atm. Ask me if want to wait anot? I look at G12 then back to G8 then G12 again, then was about to choose G12 liao when she like tiao me seh. She looks like rather pissed suddenly. Oso dunno is it pissed off me or something else. But don't want to bet on it la. I know what's like to take a piss off girl for a fuck. Surely ultra awkward one, so lan lan, I take G8. That's my initial motive anyway. Paid for 1 session.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 5/10

*Be reminded that she is an A cupper. Don't be fooled by her push up *

When enter the room, I think I make a mistake liao la. Shouldn't take so much time choosing. And true enough, really lor. My mistake. But she still smile smile and try to strip me. But no GF feeling. Expected la, I think partly my fault. Everything was routined. From Catbath to BJ to FJ then massage.
Sway la, if G12 never appear maybe I won't be so wishy washy. *SIGH*

Not going to give rating for service coz I think I screw it up myself.

Last edited by TooFast; 27-01-2005 at 04:47 PM.
Old 27-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Left with 160, I decided to give this FR a test. And this time I decide to only pay for 1 session, since that guy recieve all the feeling in 1 session.
Yo bro, u really power man ... think it's the power of youth ... anyway G8 is a flaty that's a fact but overall cute lah ... next time don think so much go on instinct ... if G12 suit u should have just gone for it liao ... anyway there's always next time to whack the others ... happy bonking ...

My advice is go for 1 session if really good just extend lor ... don care the buzzer ... if u over shoot the house will auto extend. If can settle everything in 1 session can verify more FRs ... hahahahahahaha ... good idea right.
Old 27-01-2005, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813
Yo bro, u really power man ... think it's the power of youth ... anyway G8 is a flaty that's a fact but overall cute lah ... next time don think so much go on instinct ... if G12 suit u should have just gone for it liao ... anyway there's always next time to whack the others ... happy bonking ...

My advice is go for 1 session if really good just extend lor ... don care the buzzer ... if u over shoot the house will auto extend. If can settle everything in 1 session can verify more FRs ... hahahahahahaha ... good idea right.
I seldom like to extend lor. If I find her damn chio, will book her for 2 session. If want to try try aka not much kick, will pay only 1 session lor.
Old 27-01-2005, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 20
wankmehappy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywankmehappy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I seldom like to extend lor. If I find her damn chio, will book her for 2 session. If want to try try aka not much kick, will pay only 1 session lor.
bro, u really solid man...i always go for 2nd session but only will pay for 1 session 1st then if good, extend in the rm...kekekeke. most of the time i got pretty good svc bec i tell the gals don't rush, if good, i will extend session so them normally give me good n enjoyable session....
happyme
Old 27-01-2005, 06:57 PM
Samster

This is an FR test that was done way before I get my payroll bonus.

L6 H41 G5.

Read on the thread - L6 House 41(Cat 40) - that this girl quite chio and accomodating blah blah blah. So I decided to give it a shot.

First time step in and see, woah she is indeed chio. So never think so much just pay for 2 session and try.

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 7/10

She can speak quite moderate english and she is a casual smoker. Greet each other rather lazily. Was hoping she help me strip but never so lan lan I strip myself. The bath was ok la, she was pretty quick with her shower. I think she doesn't like to shower much. After that we just got on to bed and she proceed the usual...boring catbath. But she chio, so ok lor. Try to admire her look a little but I think she doesn't like it. Keep telling me she shy she shy in an insincere tone. Feel like laughing. Anyway, she did the BJ. ok ok la, since she has good looks.

FJ was pretty much dull. Rock on top 3 min or so then change to me on her. The FR there say she like to ride on top, not true lor. Always want me to be top instead. Didn't moan much, didn't commit much, didn't whine much. Like fucking a doll like that. Haha. Then after the climax, did a little massage, a little chat had a little smoke and a drink. And then it's all over. Never really get the second shot.

BJ: 5/10
FJ: 4/10
RTF: I did...Read on the next post

Last edited by TooFast; 27-01-2005 at 07:06 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1