The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ayazuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Driving lessons.

Like most Singaporean teenagers, I signed up to get my license the moment I turned 18. It was a rite of passage for many, and for me, it was also a time when I was liberated from the hang-ups about being a decent girl and started enjoying the thrills of sex outside the bedroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon getting my PDL, I was tempted to make a booking at the driving centers to commence on driving lessons ASAP but as advised by many, I held back the excitement and searched online and on bulletin boards near MRT stations and bus stop to find a cheaper private tutor that provides more flexible class timings and location. So after calling up a few adverts, I finally found Uncle Robert. A guy in his late 40s. He seems like a patient and easy-going over the phone and he guaranteed that I'll pass under his coaching so I readily agreed and arranged for the first lesson to be 4 days later, on a Monday evening, 7pm, after my school has ended. We agreed to make Yio Chu Kang Mrt the initial meeting point and then discuss further after the first lesson where he'll pick me up.

School supposedly ends at 5pm but the teacher held us back for about 15minutes telling us about the upcoming GP paper. It takes about an hour for me to get home, excluding the waiting time for arrival of the buses and train and it will take roughly 30 minutes to Yio Chu Kang from home. My plan was to take a quick shower and change into jeans and have a light snack before the 2 hour lesson so I could concentrate. I cursed beneath my breath for the delay and I was even more frustrated when my bus to the nearest MRT didn't arrive after a 15minutes wait. I hurried over to the other gate where its right after the expressway exit and desperately waved for a cab...

5.50pm. I finally managed to get a cab. I was sweaty, tired, frustrated and hungry. Not forgetting I felt smelly and sticky after a long day in school and the fiasco of rushing home didn't hep.

"Uncle, XXX _____ Avenue please. After that please wait for me outside for about 15minutes and then go to Yio Chu Kang MRT. Please try to drive faster and avoid heavy traffic. Thank you."

When one is in a rush, everything that can delay you allays seems to happen. Right after the cab made it onto PIE, it slowed down and eventually came to an almost complete stop. Roadworks were going on at the left lane and in the middle lane further ahead, a car has broken down. When thing can't seem to get any worse, the sky became overcast. I felt impatient, helpless and "unlucky" at the same time. All i could do was listen to the radio and keep calm by tapping my feet along to songs I know. I checked my watch and it was already 6.15pm and I'm nowhere near Home or the designated meeting place. Knowing that being angry will not improve the situation, I just relaxed and enjoyed the ride. Perhaps a few songs later, my phone vibrated and I was abruptly shocked out of my brief relaxation.

"Tis is Robert, yr driving teacher. Later will hav heavy rain, tell me wat u wear so easy to find u."

I checked my watch again, 6.35pm.

"Uncle, please just go straight to Yio Chu Kang MRT. Thank you"

Feeling frustrated and partially annoyed by the bad language used in the text, I quickly typed,

"_JC uniform. White shirt, white skirt."

and I went back to the comfort of a reclining position and drifted off into the familiarity of pop songs and evening deejay lame jokes.

6.50pm. I"m finally at Yio Chu Kang MRT and its raining heavily and visibility is relatively low. With ten minutes to spare, I decided to go buy food from the convenient store. Right before I swallow the first bite of my tuna sandwich, my phone vibrated again, signaling a new text message.

"Where u? raining sibei heavy. Meet near drop off point. look for SDKXXXXG"

I quickly threw my sandwich away and headed towards the drop off point. The drop off point is only sheltered at the entrance of the MRT. the remaining were just exposed areas where many cabbies stopped to smoke. Due to the heavy rain and glaring headlights, I could barely see the car plat numbers, so I had to walk along the line of parked cars under the rain. By the time I found the Honda Civic, I was drenched, cold and hungry. I knocked on the window and helped myself to the car door of the front passenger seat and quickly ducked in for shelter. Robert was drinking coffee and tapping his fingers no the steering wheel before greeting me.

"got caught n the rain is it?"

"yeah."

"got spare clothes or not? You wet my car later smelly"

"no, sorry."

"aiyah, nevermind lah. I drive behind to the factory there, no car, you can learn there"

Only in the presence of a male stranger and the air conditioning then I realized my white uniform was translucent and sticking to my skin. My crossed arms keeping me warm only brought more attention to the outline formed by my bra and the contours of my B cup cleavage became evident when the fabric of my shirt stuck to my skin and the droplets of water dripping onto the collar continued to make the fabric heavier. I got self conscious and placed my bag over my torso.
Old 19-09-2012, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3220 / Power: 15
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Driving lessons.

Nice story camping for more.
Old 19-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
wonderbeezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting start~
Old 19-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

More and more ladies here with stories, keep it cuming ayazuki.
Old 19-09-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DriveMeCrazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sistas, keep as update.
Old 19-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
NaNa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNaNa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sounding quite a turned on. Can imagine ur nipples erected with the car aircon turned on...
Old 19-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zoolio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Driving lessons.

getting on the back seat.
Old 19-09-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -140 / Power: 0
TritonR TritonR

Interesting Horny story from a sis
Here to give support!
Old 19-09-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 14
ikomomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camp here for more. !
Old 19-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Johnvirgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice, sis....carry on.....u r making the room hot
Old 19-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Interesting story. Camping for more
Old 19-09-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
DreamOfLust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ahh... finally we see from a female's perspective after so long.... keep it up sis... or bro....
Old 19-09-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping here for more.
Old 20-09-2012, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
arodeym deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds exciting.

Got jc white shirt white skirt meh?
Old 20-09-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice setting...can't wait for the words to flow from sis...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1