The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2005, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
Seeing a doctor

Ever wander what ur g/f or wife in the clinic do...

Well, here it goes....

As I enter the doctor room,( I had sen this handsome doctor for abt a few times), he will ask me 'what happened to you?'..I said " I had a gastric pain and back pain....
After a few examination, the doctoer ask me to lay down on the bed ...
As i lay down, he ask me to lift up my blouse..as I did without hesistant....
and he massage me on my back...as he massage me further up he ask me to took off my bra as it gets in the way of massaging.,,,so i unhooked my bra amd took it off and put it on the bed..after a few massaging, I get better and was feeling wet down there...
I was thinking anbout a pat smear test...so I told the doctor that i want a smear test..
he replied that I had to strip off my short inorder to do that,,,
I get up and strip off my short including my panty, and lay there naked on the bed...
the doctor ask me to turn around..feeling a bit shy...as i turn around laying on my back...he ask me to open up my legs
\as I spread my leg wide open...IMy right leg touch his thigh as he stay stasnding there..
After a few moment... he look into my pussy and told me that he's inserting a funnel extractor to scrape the wall of my pussy.
After he had done that...He told me to spread wider and said that he's going to insert his finger to check for lumps
At this time he was wearing a glove...as he insert his two finger into my pussy to check for adnormarlity...I feel that his finger was only trying to play with my pussy...
as he inser his two finger deeper...I was feeling wet and abt to high...
he would used his finger to turn around in my pussy and ask me whether it hurts...
I exclaimed that it dos not hurt...and he turn left and right...that me makes me wet...
after a few moment, he withdrew his finger and said that I'm ok
He began to took off his gloves as I lay there naked.
After taking off his glove and wash his hand...he proceed towards me and check my tummy...
Pressing here and there....as he ask me whether I feel any Pain...,I told him no..
he ask me to dress up and prescrible medicine for me.
He told me that smear test had to be done every year.
As I talk to him, I grew to like him and ask him whether can do it again in the afternmoon when there's not much patient waiting...He replied that it's ok if it ok witth me..
I told him that I'll come back this afternoon 1230pm whjen the nurse had her lunch break..
He replied that's ok with him.....
I went out of his room after dressing up and wait for the nurse to call out my name for the medicine.

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 02-04-2005, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25
Re: Seeing a doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL

Xiao jie, you sure bo, is it a true story or it only a dream fantasy of yours, Well......I so hope I'm the doctor man.......... I feel like stephenL is getting horny on him leh....... Wa Lau........ I so sad, why is it not me.... lol
Old 02-04-2005, 08:14 PM
Samster

stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

It's A True Story.that I Encountered...

Old 02-04-2005, 08:16 PM
Samster

I have been eyeing this handsome doctor since the first time I consult him.
I plan the smear test so that he can finger my pussy..

Old 02-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Samster (M)

ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
It's A True Story.that I Encountered...
Oh ok, aaaaaaaa....... Although I don know you StephenL. ...just a guide to you......b4 you really go down and meet him again for 'TREATMENT'..........

1) Did you see any ring on his fingers which means is he married?
2) When he doing a check in you, is there any nurse beside him, bcos in term of law, if there no nurse beside him, and he perform body check on you, it can be consider as sex harressment....he overuse his doctor power, it against law where no nurse is beside.
3) Are you sure you want to meet him, just a guide to you, you will get bonk by him the most, just ODS = one day stand, there might be no future attachment with him.
4) If you really like him, and have the feel in him, just go on, but don pin hope on it.

That's all I can say...bcos you are part of our samster fans..... Just a guide to you........might no need to listen to me....... PEACE!
Old 02-04-2005, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 21
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Er...where is this clinic? GP?
Your story/encounter sounds too good to be true lei..
Old 02-04-2005, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:

Wa Lau, xiao jie you make me high liao lah...........I also hope a babe will plan out thing for me........ Whahahahaha
Old 02-04-2005, 08:42 PM
Samster

12230pm...and i went back to the clinic...I was dressing in a dress(spagetthi strap dress)..as I reach the clinic, the nurse was not around...I went into the doctor room and sit on the patient chair.
the doctor appears 5 minute later. he ask me to took off my dress as he need to examine my back.
Upon hearing that I slip my dress down my shoulder and let it drop down to the flr. On seeing this , he was a bit shy....
As I lay down on the bed....(withn my panty) he proceed to massage me again...(this time I make it that he doesn't rush into it as it is his lunch time)
0as he massage my shpoulder and back..I feel wet down there..and told him that i like what he done this morning,...as he massge me down to my spine and to my butt...he hesitate for a while..he was trying to pull down my g-string...as he do that i signal him to pull it down...exposing my butt and pussy.
He whisper into my ear that, he enjoy seeing my pussy this morning...
Asw he massage further down...I feel that his hand had touch myu pussy....and I turn over and lay down on my back, opening my leg wide for him....at that moment, he was surprise and shy to touch me...
as I stretch my leg wider, it touches his thigh as he was standing beside me.
I was laying on my back with my leg open,,,with my hand on my side...at this moment..I began to reach for his dick...as I touch it..it was hard....I told him to strip down his pant as i had already strip ..
he began to unzipped his pant and strip it off.
As i was laying on the bed naked...I called out to him to lay on top of me.
He was shy at the moment, after a few coaxing....he began to lay on top of me....rubbing his dick against my pussy......

Old 02-04-2005, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 21
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold

Wows....pls continue...dont do this lei...sei bei steam.....
Old 02-04-2005, 08:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tittyhawk
Ya lor, damn steam liao.......hai.....xiao jie, u really enjoy the time with him man....... =) Damn why i don study hard to be a doctor man....HAizzzzzzzz
Old 02-04-2005, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 23
jordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If a male doctor examines a female patient, there MUST be a female nurse present ......... Nice story though ....
Old 02-04-2005, 09:00 PM
i'mscrewed

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

Well, here it goes....
hmmm i think i better make sure my gf visits only female doctors in future...
Old 02-04-2005, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tittyhawk

Haha Tittyhawk, our good sis StephanL MIA liao.......make you steam halfway now she gone........hahahahahaha
Old 02-04-2005, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
freedom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow
any way wish you luck
Old 02-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
tarzan69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytarzan69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
After he had done that...He told me to spread wider and said that he's going to insert his finger to check for lumps
At this time he was wearing a glove...as he insert his two finger into my pussy to check for adnormarlity...I feel that his finger was only trying to play with my pussy...
as he inser his two finger deeper...I was feeling wet and abt to high...
he would used his finger to turn around in my pussy and ask me whether it hurts...
sis stephenL,though i am not a doctor,but i beleieve i can do tat for u also
good story....pls continue....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1