The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
ginko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterginko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterginko is a Helpful and Caring Samster
shave pussy..

anyone got shave pussy FL to intro?
Old 10-04-2013, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 14
egghead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegghead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: shave pussy..

There is a massage only MILF named Niki under bro Pussylicker. She has clean shaven pussy but strickly massage only for Chinese bros. Hope that helps.
Old 11-04-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

ginko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterginko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterginko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by egghead View Post
There is a massage only MILF named Niki under bro Pussylicker. She has clean shaven pussy but strickly massage only for Chinese bros. Hope that helps.
thanks i'll go check it out...
Old 12-04-2013, 12:40 AM
Samster

anyone else got shave pussy FL to intro?
Old 19-04-2013, 06:44 AM
Samster

egghead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegghead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Try Mayu from Ebox or Shanghai fun. She is really chio and sexy. Greet you with a dirty strip dance routine. Highly recommended!
Old 19-04-2013, 06:48 AM
Samster

Here's the link:

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=364309
Old 22-04-2013, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by egghead View Post
she is shave? ok i'll go try her.. thanks..
Old 22-04-2013, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
handstand is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhandstand is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR posted by bro egghead:

This gal is so irrepressible that its hard to keep a lid! I really mean irrepressible! Her boobs are natural, soft and wobbly AND spilling out of the C-size cups.
The location good to both who drives and take the bus, but not near to the much maligned MRT. I parked at the open air public car park located at a hawker centre and walked for 2 minutes. There's a bus stop right outside the premises but I couldn't reveal the bus numbers for security sake.
When I arrive, she was waiting at the door in her corset and those eye catching cups. Her face is one of family wrecking vixen kind. Very alluring and sexy.
Behind closed doors, she sprung and hung herself over my shoulders. Her wandering hands accompanied with deep sensual breathing, groped at my alert artillery. She dragged her pointed nails gently over, swiped and cajoled my battery. Steam siah!
She lifted her knee, taking support as if I was her Go-Go bar and swayed to an imaginary number. Slithering like a snake, she ground her contoured hour glass against my body. At the most admirable speed, my clothes came off and took a shower so fast that it will make our Water and Resource Minister proud.
From that point, she showed scant respect for modesty. Her slippery tongue mobbed my nipples, stomach and inner thighs. I could hear her draw deep breaths between her industrious journey to a Man's center, with my throbbing bob providing the best guidance.
Her slides up and down the shaft nearly drained all my blood into that concentrated point. I was desperate to find out if there is any effect on her and jammed my two longest fingers into her honey pit for answer. It was sticky and slimy! Her vagina lips was at mired in healthy warm juice. Realising I had struck oil, I decided to substitute fingers with my tongue for good taste. I flicked furiously like an aroused cobra at her swollen Clitoris. Her response wend from encouragement to invitation, as fingers arrived to help in an inverted V. Soon she was lifting herself off the bed and clamping my head between her thighs. Shudder after shudder, she oozed lubrication and begged for more.
Fresh from lining her bad with paper, I continued with my torment while she upped her moaning. The oil rig was calling for the big drill and I chucked on the rubber and position over the new found fountain. Penetration brought her short relief that she had long wanted of my derrick. I plundered into her deepest reaches and more slime followed.
She gripped my hardened chest tightly and shouted. We arrived together.
The bitch she was not, but a really slutty vixen for all samsters to enjoy.

Look: 9 very slutty, true vixen that requires no imagination
Body: 1.65m hour glass and natural big boobs! Downside is a large flower tattoo over her entire midriff.
Kissing/French: Yes, but she has cigarette tatse in her breath
BBBJ: Yes
Painting: allowed and goes Wild when you hit her buttons
FJ: missionary. deep tunnelling.
GFE: Not required because she gives a real pro feeling, which fits her profile
RTF: only 100 with room for a wild romp, where to get? YES!

This one's got shaven pussy? OK, I check it out too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1